Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April will be around 5000 - and then further down  (Read 1092 times)
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

December on average was around 15.000$ for BTC
Peak was in December where BTC was at 20000$
January was on average around 12.500$
February was around 10.000$
March was around 7.500$

It is not difficult at all to see where this is going......

Despite the fact that the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins is declining from till the month April doesn't necessarily mean that it will continue on a decline direction. You speculation of Bitcoin declining to $5,000 in the month of April may not come to fulfilment because good news are coming up in favour of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

March was around 7.500$

Despite the fact that the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins is declining from till the month April doesn't necessarily mean that it will continue on a decline direction. You speculation of Bitcoin declining to $5,000 in the month of April may not come to fulfilment because good news are coming up in favour of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

.... well we are only a third into the month of april and have already seen a low point of 6.400$ in april thus far, so there remains a high chance of continuing the trend and seeing 5000 at some point in April
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

I don't think we would go beyond  $5,000 except the mtgox trustee sell in huge number they holding! The supplies is drying up as those that buy in December, January, February and have refused to sell because their are expecting the price to recover and if possible make profit from their purchase.
Im stands into bitcoin can slowly recover this time but as the usual happen the unstable market is always here. Yes I think more needed to buy some bitcoin. More are actually expecting the price to recover however, it will not going further to $5k.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

March was around 7.500$

With bitcoin nobody can tell what will happened next. This is why a common man who used to work an 8hour job with a below minimum wage has become an overnight millionare. All this because of bitcoin. Bitcoin started out with a zero value and has climbed up to the ladder of success. People who have strong faith and believe of bitcoin has been a living proof to this. If you are not happy with the bitcoin price right now. You should check its history its humble bigginings and right then you can attest that everything is possible with bitcoin.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

I don't think we would go beyond  $5,000 except the mtgox trustee sell in huge number they holding! The supplies is drying up as those that buy in December, January, February and have refused to sell because their are expecting the price to recover and if possible make profit from their purchase.
Im stands into bitcoin can slowly recover this time but as the usual happen the unstable market is always here. Yes I think more needed to buy some bitcoin. More are actually expecting the price to recover however, it will not going further to $5k.
of course a very pleasant situation on the market, that Bitcoin does not fall below 6000 dollars. I watched that it reaches the mark of 7000 dollars, but something keeps it and does not let it go higher. I hope that this growth trend will continue and we will soon see a good flight.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

March was around 7.500$

Well, everything can happen. Everyone is free to speculate. Actually everyone speculate according to what they would want to happen. I dont say all but mostly. They badly hope it will reach the price they are speculating. But for those who do not focus much on bitcoin they dont care. It is just que sera sera for them. Whatever will be will be.

Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

of course a very pleasant situation on the market, that Bitcoin does not fall below 6000 dollars. I watched that it reaches the mark of 7000 dollars, but something keeps it and does not let it go higher. I hope that this growth trend will continue and we will soon see a good flight.

Selling pressure keeps Bitcoin from rising any further than somewhat above $7000. I don't believe that Bitcoin will go down substantially below $6000 but if things keep going this direction, the prices will likely continue to plummet in the coming weeks. With Bitcoin in particular and crypto in general there is no middle ground. It can't stay long at a certain price. If it fails to rise, then it will go down. It is kind of a given.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Last couple of Months has been really a tough time for the investors and those who are dependent on bitcoin as their source of income but if we look at the roadmap and graph of bitcoin value variation it can give us hope that after every dump and dark period it's a huge pump that awaits.

Am I spamming? Report me!
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.
We are all just guesting here we dont know what will happen in the future we dont consider that there are new company who is rising in the name of crypto currency, we still have chance to success good luck to all bitcoiners.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.
We are all just guesting here we dont know what will happen in the future we dont consider that there are new company who is rising in the name of crypto currency, we still have chance to success good luck to all bitcoiners.

Right. Look at it now, the price pumped 700-800 dollars pretty quickly after beig stagnant for a few days. Who knows if it will hit 5k again. As long as you know what ypu're doing and you trust your investment, it really doesn't matter

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Honestly i was hoping (though thought it was unlikely) it was going to dip to $5000 because if it got that low I was gonna start buying again (stopped buying at $7000 back in November). But looking at the charts the past couple weeks and then the big pump overnight it seems the 6000 and 7000 range is the bottom. Looks like Bitcoin is holding strong there and building up momentum to start going back up soon, with that pump to $8000 possibly being the first warning shot that the bear market is over.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Honestly i was hoping (though thought it was unlikely) it was going to dip to $5000 because if it got that low I was gonna start buying again (stopped buying at $7000 back in November). But looking at the charts the past couple weeks and then the big pump overnight it seems the 6000 and 7000 range is the bottom. Looks like Bitcoin is holding strong there and building up momentum to start going back up soon, with that pump to $8000 possibly being the first warning shot that the bear market is over.
will be very interesting to see on the current situation crypto-currency market. seems really will be a specific growth of the price of bitcoin in the near future, but I worried that it is not provoked mass sale bitcoin.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

So you mean it will go lower and lower every months base on what happened in the previous months? How about we've reached $8k today from less than $7k. Predicting isn't as simple as that. Everything could happen, could change like the recent rise, that one was quick with no indication. Let's see if your words will happen, we're still in the second week of the month.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

March was around 7.500$

this thought is too simple i think. because of the fact that although it is a little difficult to see the growth of prices in this month but that does not mean the price will fall and your prediction we can actually receive but not to be a reference for us all. I think that the end of April will be a good potential because of the emergence of good news surrounding crypto.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

March was around 7.500$

I think its normal if we see this kind of price because we start to bottom so as of now the price is stable and not under the $5000 we still lucky that the price is not in dip.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

March was around 7.500$

You have mentioned that the price is really volatile. I think there is something missing in your post. I can see that you have recorded the price of bitcoin during the months where these prices arise. I think what I am expecting to see is your conclusion on the data you have observed. If you try to make speculations, I believe you have conclusions as well. Please share it to the others so the newbies may be directed.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

So you mean it will go lower and lower every months base on what happened in the previous months? How about we've reached $8k today from less than $7k. Predicting isn't as simple as that. Everything could happen, could change like the recent rise, that one was quick with no indication. Let's see if your words will happen, we're still in the second week of the month.
I agree with you, he just based his statement in the prices he observed every month I think he lose hope that btc will going to recover as time passes. The prices are too volatile but I dont think it will drop to $5k and go lower from that. Currently the price of btc increase again, who knows this might be the start for the market to bounce back.

thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

March was around 7.500$

this thought is too simple i think. because of the fact that although it is a little difficult to see the growth of prices in this month but that does not mean the price will fall and your prediction we can actually receive but not to be a reference for us all. I think that the end of April will be a good potential because of the emergence of good news surrounding crypto.

Exactly. That line of thought is way too simple.

Could have made the exact same argument but implying a continued crazy price surge (as many people were - and just as wrong as the above logic) in December:
September was about $4000, October was around $5k-6k, November was $7k - 10k, December up to $19k, it is not difficult at all to see where this is going...

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

March was around 7.500$

This is the result when youre thinking aboutt price of bitcoin is  in advance mode.  Do you think bitcoin price will fall at 5000$ this month?  Just wait and watch how bitcoin will pump this weekend.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

March was around 7.500$

Exactly. That line of thought is way too simple.

Could have made the exact same argument but implying a continued crazy price surge (as many people were - and just as wrong as the above logic) in December:
September was about $4000, October was around $5k-6k, November was $7k - 10k, December up to $19k, it is not difficult at all to see where this is going...

if the bitcoin price movement matches what he / she frogs. surely many people will be successful with bitcoinya. and maybe everyone has had a very precise prediction. but it's not like the one in op
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: