Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do simple buy BTC/ETH in your country?  (Read 236 times)
ncn1992vn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

In your country is buying coin really simple as shoping online?
Are you bound by law? Bank or tax?
If you think that in all countries the sale is convenient and simple, can BTC prices reach a new peak?
In my own country, the purchase is quite comfortable in an intermediary, but almost all technology users and traders are able to make a good purchase because very few people use the bank account. Transactional and token transactions are still complicated if you are not used to computers.
Sory my English!
Germantopov1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

In my country it is hard to get any cryptocurrency even though we don't have any taxes on coins. If you manage to get it and multiply it somehow you'll be richest person in country. Ukraine btw
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

In my country it is hard to get any cryptocurrency even though we don't have any taxes on coins. If you manage to get it and multiply it somehow you'll be richest person in country. Ukraine btw

No issues mate, please search your country on localbitcoins and check the traders available there. Local country support to buy the cryptos will be not available on various countries. So please do not take that as consideration and conclusion as no option to buy cryptos.
Localbitcoins is available in almost every country. I have suggested lbc to trinidad and tobacco island guy also in this forum.
Hope you understand no problem to get the cryptos to your wallet. Good luck.

kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

I live in Ukraine and we do not have any problems with buying crypto currency. While the tax does not need to be paid. Maybe in the future something will change, but so far everything is fine

TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

I am Brazilian and although the Government does not have a position on the subject we can use as any agreement

tursunalimenman

Activity: 373

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

I think 90 % of all countries affraid of crypto . Some of these contries tried to prohibit completely crypto. But this is not progressive country. Anyway now it's hard to find some place when you can get paid in crypto, but people now send to each other crypto more amd more. I think when goverments decide what to do with crypto in general there we can see bitcoin in mass adoption.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Although I live in a Latin American country without sufficient technological progress and with very poor integration into the digital development of the worls, I must admit that acquiring cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin and ethereum is extremely easy and accessible, in such a way that many people have had the experience of buying their first fractions of bitcoin through the most popular convenience store in the country or through simple bank transfers.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

If you think that in all countries the sale is convenient and simple, can BTC prices reach a new peak?
In my own country, the purchase is quite comfortable in an intermediary, but almost all technology users and traders are able to make a good purchase because very few people use the bank account. Transactional and token transactions are still complicated if you are not used to computers.
Sory my English!
There is neither law nor tax in my country at the moment. It's easy to buy crypto from the web or from BTC markets.
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

In Ukraine everything is indefinite. You can buy a house paid by Etherium, but you can't simply buy cryptocurrency using your banking account.
TheMateus

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

In Ukraine everything is indefinite. You can buy a house paid by Etherium, but you can't simply buy cryptocurrency using your banking account.

Then the direct purchase is not allowed, but the indirect, as you quoted one can buy a house. Well, here in Brazil, it's all good.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Then the direct purchase is not allowed, but the indirect, as you quoted one can buy a house. Well, here in Brazil, it's all good.

Here in my place, you can use cryptocurrency only to those businesses who accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payment but overall cryptocurrency is doing well here because we can still trade it and convert it into fiat money through our local wallet. There is no final regulations about cryptocurrency but I still hope for a positive things so we freely enjoy this kind of technology.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

first I think about crypto is highly restricted. the transaction was banned and only allowed for investment only. I think if many countries could allow crypto in their countries it will support crypto into higher value.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

In my country, of course it is impossible that buying coin is as simple as shopping online. But there are some local exchange agencies, they can meet local needs.
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

in switzerland, you can buy some stuff online with btc. but usually, it is still not possible. however, as switzerland is a leading country in crypto, this is going to be possible in the near future when crypto gets mainstream
TheMateus

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Here in my place, you can use cryptocurrency only to those businesses who accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payment but overall cryptocurrency is doing well here because we can still trade it and convert it into fiat money through our local wallet. There is no final regulations about cryptocurrency but I still hope for a positive things so we freely enjoy this kind of technology.

Not only that, but a general use in all scopes would be something magnificent to see, even more in every corner of the world.

Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

In Nigeria people buy ETH but the awareness about crypto and it world is very low. People see ETH or crypto has something  low and also, some people believe it not really at all and the government will cancelled it.  We will need to make more awareness about it.
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Sory my English!

It is depends on the location, In some location of our country buying BTC is so difficult and in some other region it is simple also there are some web sites but governors if see them, ban them.
Reginapotry12

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Yes, i can buy almost every cryptocurrency in my country without any problems and i think that you can buy BTC/ETH in every country
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

I live in Kazakhstan and I have no problems with buying cryptocurrency. There were no taxes and prohibitions. Many different ways to buy any cryptocurrency
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

very often the forum is met by participants who apparently live in Ukraine. It is unequivocal that they use the ethereal, too, because they actively use crypto currency. But as for using Bitcoin in my country, there are some online stores that offer the buyer to pay Bitcoin for the goods. It seems to me that this is already a huge victory for users of crypto currency.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: