Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do simple buy BTC/ETH in your country?  (Read 236 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Nowadays in all countries people earn through money through bitcoin. So in each country there is a local bitcoin exchange is available. You can contact that exchange and change your local fiat and buy bitcoin or ETH.  For that you have to pay transaction fees. Still there is no tax implement for bitcoin transaction. So you can easily buy bitcoin or ETH in any country.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

when buying bitcoin, I use the services of intermediaries. this is relatively fast, there are no problems with the laws of the state
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

There is no any cryptocurrency laws in my country, so for now it is easy. But our government has plans to make some laws and i feel that it will ve hard to buy, sell and trade crypto after. So, i just hope they will make this later than it was announced.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

ok..i will tell you what kind of bitcoin trading and other digital money in my country ..
which I know for bitcoin as a tool of exchange of goods only exist in one place here ie in bali. not even all wearing ..
because there are many foreign tourists who drop by ... and hope other areas follow him ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

The situation in my country is a little uncertain. There are exchanges but everyone is afraid of being taxed because the system is not sitting right.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

I think in my country not too difficult and not too easy. if the buyer understands the world of crypto. and has a verified VIP / INDODAX account for buying and selling eth. it is quite a long wait to buy it we have to wait 24 hours to get it

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

In my country it is quite easy to buy or sell bitcoin, ethereum or other altcoins. However, you need to look good to find favorable conditions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: