Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1435 times)
Jercyhora2 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

just share what I do to manage bounty easily, here is a list of apps you should install on your smartphone.
Chrome, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium, Note (i Use ColorNote on playstore)

- if you follow twitter bounty, you have to enable notifications in setting, so if their account makes a new tweet will appear notification on your smartphone.

- for Facebook bounty you should make a shortcuts on the smartphone's home screen, this makes easier for me to share post from bounty that i participate.
(open your facebook account on Chrome, open official facebook bounty that you followed, go to menu just click "Add to Home Screen"

I use a note (ColorNote) to collect a share or retweet link that will be reported every week.

Don't forget to create an agenda on the calendar to remind your report.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

This is how I do it, this might help you or sometimes will not suit your requirements. I have allocated a time slot for bounties as I am not doing it full time. I use google spreadsheet to tell me what to each day and to track all my work. Links of each bounty campaigns are entered as hyperlinks so that I do not need to save links separately.
gewringtP

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Here is one that is definitely worth it.  Marinecoin is offering 20,000 MTC to help promote their new ico.  Complete artificial intelligence assigned project and receive the 20,000 MTC automatically no waiting until the ico ends here. The community is forming now so time to get in early to get your voice heard in the project.  dev-less - community - proof of promotion - fair distribution -  marineco.in/ico
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Since I do not participate in too many campaigns, I usually have a simple word file or notepad file. Since I do not have much time for social media campaigners, I only follow signing campaigns, which is why I do not have to show much interest. I have included my own interpretation of the subject and I have also entered with the thought of having read the knowledge of experienced intermediaries. Cheesy
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Picking a bounty is just like picking an ICO to invest in, you have to research and look into the project. There is no point doing a bounty for a project that is poor because the ICO will fail and you will receive nothing for your months work. Also remember the altcoin / token has to get onto an exchange before you can even think about it as a price.

Personally I use Crowdholding, as they are a platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to ICOs. You earn both Crowdholding's YUP (Which is on exchanges) and the other token (They have DeepOnion, ITT and SmartCash). It's free to signup and a great place to start for people who want to get into crypto.

https://www.crowdholding.com
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I am simply writing down the reports in the excels as soon as I am making them over the twitter or Facebook. However I only do twitter bounties and they are far easier than anything. Create a format with simple tables. Write down names of the bounties you have joined, then add the links to the forum threads, twitter official account of each campaigns and also the end dates and start dates etc. I am just plotting what I do really but you can make this in proper way and figure out how to rest of the presentation. I am not big hunter but I am trying one these days. Also, excel is you best friend while considering your bounty program hunting because thats the easiest way to do it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

It's really hard to bitcoin with just a mobile phone. I think what you should do now is to strive until you have money to buy a computer. I've experienced such a thing so I'm sharing it to you to learn. So do not give up!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Ok steps you should do, buy a laptop and plug internet connection for faster access complete your laptop with Chrome, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram so that you are younger in following various bounty campaign. then follow the command in the bounty campaign. and then choose a good bounty campaign, so you get paid.

AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I use google docs that is very convenient for me! The forum even somewhere et topic with examples of tables, you can search this information! This is definitely more convenient than mobile notes
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Most of the time I only participate in the signature exercise, so I don't have this kind of annoyance.
Because you can only participate in one signature exercise at the same time.

Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:18:46 PM by Riha

I collect share or retweet links that will be reported every week in Excel. Also a write rules and links here in order to not seek. One of them is Welocal now.

petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

I use the usual Google tables. Keep them up-to-date takes time, but greatly facilitates the work. It is especially convenient to administer campaigns in Twitter in this way.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Jercyhora2 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

just share what I do to manage bounty easily, here is a list of apps you should install on your smartphone.
Chrome, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium, Note (i Use ColorNote on playstore)

- if you follow twitter bounty, you have to enable notifications in setting, so if their account makes a new tweet will appear notification on your smartphone.

- for Facebook bounty you should make a shortcuts on the smartphone's home screen, this makes easier for me to share post from bounty that i participate.
(open your facebook account on Chrome, open official facebook bounty that you followed, go to menu just click "Add to Home Screen"

I use a note (ColorNote) to collect a share or retweet link that will be reported every week.

The "add to home" idea is brilliant! I don't ever think about doing that. I think that method will make my bounties more organized!
Nice bro, it help me a lot.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

The "add to home" idea is brilliant! I don't ever think about doing that. I think that method will make my bounties more organized!
Nice bro, it help me a lot.
really, i very happy to help you
I hope many people use this way to manage they bounty.
more simple, practical, and facilitate our daily work.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

I use the excel statement and memory! Not good but serve the simple management needs, easy to use and test
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

I'm also a bounty hunter. I have some of bounties I already joined. I am also currently using note to copy all my report, and paste id during reporting day.. The good thing about using a note is that you can set an alarm so that you will know that this day is my reporting day of this bounty. Its just a matter of effort on joining bounty campaigns. But its worth it specially if you receive the token as their payment of your works.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

i make an excel spreadsheet
it contain bounty name
hyperlink link to bounty thread, twitter and my report post (its little hard to find your report to quote it when the replay page up to hundreds)
it also has date to remind me so i never miss my report
it also contain table of link to my post on social media, when its came to reporting i just copy the link from my table   

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

I don't use mobile apps when I work with bounty. Only with the PC. Me help in work tables and text documents.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Google forms and few custom writter scripts for data parsing do help a lot.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: