Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1433 times)
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I make an excel spreadsheet. In contains bounties information such as what bounty type we had joined, what the tasks of each bounty, is need to report or not, the schedule, our last update, and status of that bounties such as finished and waiting payment, scam or not paid out.
And then I make a word for each bounties and fill it with our work every we had done. And it works for me, my bounties run fine as the schedule.
May it help you bro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokneneng

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

It is indeed hard to manage these bounty campaigns in the mobile,you should put it into google sheet so that your campaigns will be much easier,put the bounty thread links,spreadsheet links,and cutoffs and rules in the sheet so you can easily manage these bunch of bounty campaigns,do not use mobile if you are into bounties because it is much easier to do your tasks in desktop.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

For me personally its easy peasy because I do not do any other bounty rather than signature campaign and you can participate in only one signature campaign at a time. Any other campaigns such as telegram or blog are not worth the time and effort imo.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

To manage the bounty campaign I personally bear in my mind the rules of what campaign I'm participating. That is the first and foremost to do to make sure you follow the rules and you can have points according to what is given. It is depends on what campaign do you participate. Remember this take care and give time to read before participating in the campaign to be eligible accepted member. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

I think just focus on one bounty each time and you will not need to note down anything back. Choose a bounty smarty and you can  get high reward with just 1 campaign.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

I just use notepad to write any activity and the bounty progress, nothing special. You can use any tools you want and as long you keep write every detail with out miss anything, you're good one. When I start join bounty program I use book, just real book as center data from my activity and help me a lot. Just do something and face the result but always take action to fix mistakes, simple like that sir.

ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

I have a diary in it, I write everything down, and as soon as a new project has entered, I immediately write that on that day I need to create a report or retweet!
Lacettivod

Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

However, I think it is wrong to use the phone to seriously engage in generosity. You lose the ability to use the full functionality. The phone limits your possibilities. This applies to the time and number of campaigns that you might be involved in.

toolsmans

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

and not easier to use a computer? I think it's more difficult to work in any situation.

bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Only with Excel you can control the process well, I tried different options, but I stopped on it.
FisherOG

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

Im currently just working with MS WORD, but ill make an excel sheet today, you can search on youtube for it.

"  How To Create Personal bounty Spreadsheet (In Sinhala Language )    "

The video its not mine and i do not own anything, its not even in English, but you can see how he what the person does and imitate it, its actually the simplest spreadsheet i saw on youtube.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Use google spreadsheet or excel to track your bounty campaigns easily,use mytoken wallet to track your rewards with your mew wallets,these are the things that can be use to save your time from manually checking all the bounty campaigns and rewards,you should try yo use ethplorer or etherscan if you arent confident with the mytoken application.

blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Picking a bounty is just like picking an ICO to invest in, you have to research and look into the project. There is no point doing a bounty for a project that is poor because the ICO will fail and you will receive nothing for your months work. Also remember the altcoin / token has to get onto an exchange before you can even think about it as a price.

Personally I use Crowdholding, as they are a platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to ICOs. You earn both Crowdholding's YUP (Which is on exchanges) and the other token (They have DeepOnion, ITT and SmartCash). It's free to signup and a great place to start for people who want to get into crypto.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Great! this new stuff for me. Thanks for sharing with us. Is this platform really paid? Because in common bounty activity, we have to wait for the token/payment after ICO end. That almost 1 month for me to wait. But I curious about Crowdholding. Maybe I will dig more info on that platform.

Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

I mostly participate in those bounties where i dont need to share links of my bounty. those bounties automatically check your tweets and posts or u can say there bounty mangers
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

I am using spreadsheet to track my records,google sheets would be the easiest way yo track the progress or the bounty campaigns each day or everytime you are doing bounty campaigns,if you have  a lot of campaigns you should use sheets for your tracking because you could missed some campaigns if you dont have a good record of these projects.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

if I am, so as not to get into trouble following the bounty program. of course using the auto bounty platform, one of them bountyplatform.io, does not require a report. And of course, there are many other automated platforms
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

Use either excel or google sheets so that you can easily check the progress of your bounty campaigns,i am using imtoken app from playerstore or istore but if you suspicous with these apps you should try ethplorer or etherscan so that you can manually check the rewards of the tokens of your mew addresses! these are the ones i am using and it saves me a lot of time from check each mew from time to time.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

what kind of hunting youre asking for?since lots of offer about bounty that you c take part..one is signture campaign,other are social media and theres some blog report and many more..what you need to do is focus on what of those can make fit of your skills
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

I am using google sheets to track my bounty campaign's progress,normally you will need to put necessary things like bounty thread links,spreadsheet links cutoffs and post requirements in the sheet,so that your life will be much easier! Also i am using blockfoli apps to track my coins,and imtoken application to track my tokens of my mew addresses!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

for airdrops, lots of apps on mobile for it. if for another bounty I suggest using a personal computer or laptop. It would be very troublesome to use mobile.
I just use microsoftword or excel to record everything I've done.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: