Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1438 times)
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

I am using imtoken to track the tokens that are getting into my mew wallets, and i am using google spreadsheet to track the progress of each campaign i am joining because it give me much easier bounty hunting experience! just make sure your spreadsheet is well organized or it has a good format so that you wont get messy with the records.

singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

I think that there is nothing better than Google Sheets. I created a handy spreadsheet that is always available online and there is no need to use bounty accounting applications.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Use excel or google sheet to track your bounty campaigns,make sure have a good format put the necessary things like bounty thread and spreadsheet links,weekly cutoffs and required number of posts and im sure you will be able to track your progress in no time.Use imtoken app so track those tokens that are getting into your mew wallets so that you wont need to check it manually in the ethplorer.io or in etherscan.
yuser_network

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

If you are using Adwords, you can have a campaign code attached to the specific bounty hunter. This would only work if the bounty is driving new subs to your ICO however.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

I collect share or retweet links that will be reported every week in Excel. Also a write rules and links here in order to not seek.
I think that there is nothing better than Google Sheets. I created a handy spreadsheet that is always available online and there is no need to use bounty accounting applications.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Simply use excel or google sheet to list all of the campaigns you have joined,put the important things that you should have,bounty thread links,spreadsheet and posts goals weekly so that you can easily find some campaigns which you will need give up becaue if the campaign didnt reached atleast the softcap it is considered as a failure to most of the people.

suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

I use different ways to check data etc. I track my assignments with a simple excel file, track new campaigns at this forum.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

You can use Excel table or Google spread sheet.
I have made a simple table with my tasks for every day. I am printing new table every week, because I tick when I finish every task.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

some people used document type like ms excel. Personally, i dont write my bounty task because it's not that many you know, you only need it if you take like 1o social media bounty yourself and maybe using more than 1 acc
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Simple as use spreadsheet,like what we have in bounty campaigns reward sheet,make sure you have a very detailed tracking records with each campaigns so that you wont get confused if you are joining too many campaigns,put the necessary things like bountythread and spreadsheet links and the weekly cutoffs of these campaigns and im sure you are going to be fine.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I may not be properly understand what you mean, but I only participate in the campaign of signatures, so I think that it is worth using only the forum and probably all.If we are talking about Twitter, of course google documents
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

I am using imtoken to track the tokens that are getting into my mew wallets, and i am using google spreadsheet to track the progress of each campaign i am joining because it give me much easier bounty hunting experience! just make sure your spreadsheet is well organized or it has a good format so that you wont get messy with the records.
I also use Imtoken application, when I'm away from laptop, I can online through my android, and it is very practical if in my opinion. and I record every bounty I follow in a Ms.word, and it will help remind me when I need to finish my work
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

it is best to make a tablet in which you will mark what company you did and which one you forgot. Very conveniently, I have been using this method of building my work for a long time
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

Mate, You are tougher than me. once I tried to participate in bounty programs by using mobile, but I failed and quite using only mobile. as a newbie, you can not only participate bounty programs, but also you need to explore this forum to learn more and more about anything here. you need to recognize weather the bounty projects are good projects and good earnings or not, and etc. in my case, I needed to buy laptop, after knowing bitcoin world was more profitable than what I expected.
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Google spreadsheets or Excel spreadsheets are good for keeping records of bounty campaigns. But they are not enough, you need to use other programs. I also use Evernote. It can accommodate more text and other information than tables.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

It is not difficult to organize to follow the bounties, unless you have - like someone - a hundred accounts to be updated, hoping to earn something.
Especially now that it is difficult to rise in rank, it is better to concentrate on one - or a few - and do it well.
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

One of the best bounties in my opinion is the bounty TokenGo very clear site with a bunch of possible tasks for which you get tokens and more plus there is a referral program. I strongly advise everyone Wink  And I even think you can invest because I think their coin is very promising.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

It would be nice an app or and programm which you can connect to your twitter account and you can set which channel he should retweet once a day. Andy developer here? Can somebody programm anything like these? I would pay Grin I noticed my tiwtter bountys on my mobile phone, and i have to go threw the list everyday. So sometimes i forget some of the retweets, and the whole stake for the week is gone. Or i post my own tweet about the project on another day.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I use google docs that is very convenient for me! The forum even somewhere et topic with examples of tables, you can search this information! This is definitely more convenient than mobile notes
How convenient is it if you only have access to the phone?
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

The bouties campaigns are very easy to manage, since it is enough to take into account the messages that are written. If it's too complicated, just write on an agenda.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: