Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1435 times)
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

if you want big bounty, then investigate the reward itself, if its justifiable, or if it will satisfy you. if you are going to hunt a bounty campaign you should also check their background and also the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

I joined the bounty campaign only by using signature campaign, social media campaign by using facebook and twitter and joined the bounty campaign by telegram account. Three kinds I joined the bounty campaign and it will be easy for me to manage my bounty campaign. For the signature campaign, I choose the bounty campaign where only give us the limit for making posting minimum 10 post in one week, it will be easy to manage signature campaign, and social media campaign I only joined the campaign without report in the weekend.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.
If you have so many social media campaigns in different bounties then you must make a list of submission of reports of your campaigns, it is better if you make a list using a notepad or a microsoft file in order for you not to forget those reports of campaigns.
iris777

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

I only use my PC for bounty work, i cant imagine how it look like to work with smartphone Smiley I use google spreadsheet for bounty, there is all links for facebook and bounty campaigns, website of the bounty, etc. Very easy to use. For reports i use note.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

I manage my campaign using spreadsheet on ms excel. It will help you to manage the campaign you have. Also you can using Google Spreadsheet if you have high mobility, it can be open in everywhere.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
AgustaMod

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Simple put the necessary things in excel or in google sheet,like bounty thread link,spreadsheet links,weekly cutoffs of each campaigns you have joined to,put some notes if there are something you want to remember everytime you are doing bounties for example the manager doesnt want to have less than one hour post intervals.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

In my case, everything is quite easy, I participate in the subscription and Twitter bounty company. On Twitter I tried it now through the platform and it's convenient, but there are drawbacks as I can't track everything automatically.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ganhdicho

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

So when you join ico to receive bounty, you have to find out their information. Have to read white papers, roadmap, or information about their team. You have to see the opinions of many people about that project, as well as ask those who have many years experience when joining the bounty of the ico.When joining the ico bounty if it is scam, then you should stop ref and inform everyone should stop to look at the situation.Or join the ico free of charge, have the ico just register and ref you will receive more rewards, or the ico just spend a few minutes to help them advertise, you will receive bonus free from them. This free project I think you should join, a very potential project. 1 project has had blockchain since 2013.It is marinecoin or also referred to as mtc.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is an up and coming crypto currency. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion.There is no charge for transferring coin zero fees.Marinecoin is a self sustaining!marinecoin is AI friendly, environmentally friendly and iodine.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Nó là dev less.The most important thing is that mtc means marinecoin is traded and traded on their f1cx.com floor.You can join ico at http://marine co.in.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I'm participating signature bounty campaigns. And I have some favorite bounty managers, mostly searching their projects.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

I participate 3 bounty campaign. One of the is LuckyToken. There is airdrop also.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

I manage my bounties in excel / google.
I made a template once, may it helps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013201.msg30978644#msg30978644

(remember, you can't edit the original, you need to download or duplicate it)

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

I have not won a prize yet. I think that when I win, I invest in subcoins and evaluate there.
mobuna8az

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

First you have to prepare some supporting components to work on bounty. Use chrome as the first step, prepare a facebook account, twitter, and other social media with a lot of folower. Next do a good report management.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I use the Excel spreadsheet, I often use the note function to add work records to  with reports. Yes, and of course buy a laptop because that with the phone you can not work fruitfully!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

By the way, it's a very convenient thing to fill out tables and data, and collect reports! Pay attention, it will become easier to work!
Clipdiary 5.1 -Clipboard manager for keeping history!
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

I set up reminders on my phone but will so most of the work and recording on my laptop because its just easier that way.
Google docs works for me for adding the necessary info I need to remember and saving the links
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

While all other ways are convenient like notifications and all, no argue with that, but I feel more convenient with using excel sheets. You can update and check your progress in any of your bounty campaigns participated.
That's what I use even today.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

By investing in coins. I have to ignore it in investing in Iko but in checking the graphical follow-ups and researches. This world is a different world ...  Grin
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

I would advise you to start with the development of accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vkontakte. The more followers you will have, the more reward for participating in campaigns you will receive. Also consider the option of acquiring an already developed account on this forum, because it will be difficult for you to develop your own even before the Member status
fomesoutab

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

Marinecoin.Want an airdrop?Check this 20,000 MTC to be given. Join the Marinecoin community - marineco.in and get 20,000 MTC by joining their free ico. Marinecoin is a fast-block chain. It has low fees with a resilient network. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotNow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.in and get 20,000 MTCJoin the Marinecoin community - marineco.in. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: