Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1435 times)
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:01 AM

For my case, I am going to manage my bounty campaign using  spreadsheet.
my using column such as
- Due date - to do - condition detail(w/URL BTT) - earn stake - final date -

Also I can using Google Spreadsheet if I go out trip, it can be open in everywhere.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

I only have one campaign at a time. But if you meant facebook and twitter campaigns of different ICOs, you can just simply make reminders and alarms about it. I don't know any ICO that allows multiple signatures so I don't think that will be possible.

I have heard about BountyHive that lets you join multiple bounties but I have never tried it.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

For my case, I am going to manage my bounty campaign using  spreadsheet.
my using column such as
- Due date - to do - condition detail(w/URL BTT) - earn stake - final date -

Also I can using Google Spreadsheet if I go out trip, it can be open in everywhere.

Indeed. This will be a must in every bounty hunter so they can monitor their daily requirements especially when you're a fan of social media campaign. And for having this you won't forget every detail and will remind you the weekly report that needed to pass.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Since your acount is still a newbie and you cant join in signature bounty campaign so i suggest you to join in social media campaign if you have twitter and facebook acount if you dont have that social media acount then join in blogs if you have blog acounts or youtube acount.

khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

I am writing down the report in the excels as soon as I am making them over the twitter or Facebook. However I only do twitter bounties and they are far easier than anything. Create a format with simple tables. Write down names of the bounties you have joined, then add the links to the forum threads, twitter official account of each campaigns and also the end dates and start dates etc. I am just plotting what I do really but you can make this in proper way and figure out how to rest of the presentation. I am not big hunter but I am trying one these days. Also, excel is you best friend while considering your bounty program hunting because that  the easiest way to do it!!!!
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

I am writing down the report in the excels as soon as I am making them over the twitter or Facebook. However I only do twitter bounties and they are far easier than anything. Create a format with simple tables. Write down names of the bounties you have joined, then add the links to the forum threads, twitter official account of each campaigns and also the end dates and start dates etc. I am just plotting what I do really but you can make this in proper way and figure out how to rest of the presentation. I am not big hunter but I am trying one these days. Also, excel is you best friend while considering your bounty program hunting because that  the easiest way to do it!!!!

it defend on your way doing bounty campaign like report and anything, we have use the same way, if you ask for the easy way while we doing same way, for me its funny sir.. Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

I think it's too hard to do bounty just by using a mobile phone, you also need a notebook or device that can be more reliable. I recommend using chrome to do your bounty work. You also need to set up application notes in order to manage bounty tasks.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

It will be hard if you are only using your mobile. As for me, I use my netbook to organize my work in a spreadsheet. There I save my current work and its corresponding deadline so I can not miss any report of the project I am into.

Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Try joining signature campaigns when you are at least jr. member, it is much easier to work even in mobile phones. Participating in social campaigns is harder in mobile because its difficult to get the posts links, it is better if you have a laptop of pc for the job.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:41 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I really joined one bounty campaign and that is signature bounty campaign. Because this signature campaign pays much higher compared to twitter, facebook and telegram bounties. I can really manage it properly because I have no other things to think to instead of this. So in this way we can concentrate better if we do things one at a time. And I am comfortable doing it in my mobile phone apps.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Try joining signature campaigns when you are at least jr. member, it is much easier to work even in mobile phones. Participating in social campaigns is harder in mobile because its difficult to get the posts links, it is better if you have a laptop of pc for the job.
this is true for me i start to join in mobile phone and until now to join in bounty campaigns pretty much better to start this for than starting for it in social media campaign maybe if you are in browser then the links are can copy easier.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

Participating in bounty itself is not a difficult task rather the reporting of all the task that involve all the links and right time frame is necessary. So, I managed through a excel sheet in which all the website link is there and the bounty specific like; social media, Signature, Translation or the other options are available with Y/N. I also keep all the report link in a notepad for every bounty and report it on time by looking at my excel sheet.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

I manage my bounty campaign by giving alloted time per day. I post on facebook campaign regularly once a day and in signature campaign I post thrice a day depending om the instructions given.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

Bounty campaigns are not actually time consuming, it just require few of your time. Most campaign just simple activity such as sharing and liking post or just publish a post. In bitcoin discussion campaigns, it onky requires yiu to wear the signature and just contribute yo the forum discussion. I dont think there is a need to really management plan, just make it a habit and a Normal thing.
fairy_fries

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

There are good number of sites that collects list of bounties you can join in (like bountyhive.io & bountiesalert).

And bounties are good ways to surely earn coins. It just take your time , and you need to manage it to not forget it.

What I do in my case is I bookmark the bounties I've join in, for example in Bitcoin Ann thread where you have to submit all your reports, I bookmarked the tab where my comment is, so I just click on the link, and from that link I again click on my links I previously submitted just so I can jump on the page (fb/Twitter) then share new post of my shared links. This way, I save on too many link I have to save. Of course you have to have your own bookmark for you bounty list so it won't mix on your other bookmarks.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

With 2-3 reports to make per week, no one would complain that much, but, more than that? It is one hell of a job.

Unlike some people here who have some apps installed on their phone that help in managing their reports, I am a bit backward technologically in managing mine.

What I do after picking which to sign up for is to add the campaign itself to a group I created specifically for that on WhatsApp. There, I report all my likes and shares on a daily basis before the final submission. It allows me to correct all that it is to correct. I do add dates to it, hence, I hardly report late.

Google Chrome has helped in getting quick access to each campaign I signed up for. I just bookmark them
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Managing my bounty campaigns was listing on the notes together with the instructions per campaign on my phone since I am using only cell phone. I used google chrome for making or sending reports. I do my reports after I got home for my regular jobs and doing weekly reports.

Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Google forms and few custom writter scripts for data parsing do help a lot.
the

To manage our bounty campaign, he knows  the community how to handle them. He knows how to manage several  bounties to your project. Beside that he is the most popular and effective marketing strategy for token sales.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

as a bounty hunter does not need to set it too complicated because we only need to post in a pre-defined forum and follow the rules set by the bounty company or project that we follow

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

If you do not have the opportunity to work with a computer, then from the phone you can participate in the subscription company, reports for other companies of generosity can not be made qualitatively from the phone.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: