Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1438 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

What bounty campaign that you follow? Do you use the laptop or computer to do the tasks? It may depend on what you enjoy doing the tasks. However, commonly I use some application in my PC to list the campaign that I follow in the ms office. Then, I also make the schedule of the tasks. It is very helpful because I can forget something easily. However, the tools that we use commonly the only one that can support and easy our tasks, not too complicated, just simple to ensure and manage our notes about bounty campaign that we follow, certain rules, and progress of the bounty tasks.
Dimasta

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

You'd better use a computer. The phone is not convenient. About methods you can article in the section of beginners. spend a little time, it will be useful for you.

maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

I think it will more easy if you can use a notebook or a windows tab or a computer, hard to use just mobile for bounty if you do bounty hardly, managing a excel sheet or a rich text document is the best way for me
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

You'd better use a computer. The phone is not convenient. About methods you can article in the section of beginners. spend a little time, it will be useful for you.

You are right about this. I just imagine the situation of people updating their postings on Twitter and other social media websites for these signature campaigns on their mobile. It will take a lot of time to copy links and then paste it, here. Something which takes only few minuets on computer will take hours there.

Also, there are chances that you copy a wrong url and then [paste it. This can make you ineligible for payment even after meeting the payment requirements because of misunderstanding.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

If you are going to join signature campaign I think its best to post 2 or 3 post per day so it will give you more effective and will not make you hectic in the end of the week, and you must always develop your comment to make good impact to this forum, if you are going to join social media bounty dont forget about the day you need to report
Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

Most of the time I only participate in the signature exercise, so I don't have this kind of annoyance.
Because you can only participate in one signature exercise at the same time.

This is my second week on a bounty campaign, and I found it very interesting .  To manage my bounty campaign, i always check on my break time because i do have my daily job (night shift schedule) .  I always make sure to spend 2-3 hours to work on my campaign ,research related about cryptocurrency and read some post.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

You mean that you want to manage bounties that you participated by mobile application or somthing else? I don't understand your mean clearly. But as my way to manage my bounties that I participated is use word or excel to note all and update everyday
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

So first of all choose your bounty to participate to them but for me Most of the time I only participate in the signature exercise, so I don't have this kind of annoyance.Because you can only participate in one signature exercise at the same time. also if you to joined to other bounty campign like twitter , facebook telegram ,etc.
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Personally, I usually work with Google tables. Here somewhere on the forum there was a detailed instruction on their use and filling.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

It's simple really, first you should choose an ICO to support in their bounty. I say support because bounties are similar to investments in ICOs. You will invest time in those ICOs by advertising and marketing their signature or posts/tweets all over the web. Usually these bounties will go on for 1-2 months depending on the circumstances of the ICO or of the market itself. If you have multiple bounties going, then you need to create a program, and if you are very organized you could actually do this as a full time job and earn money this way.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

Maybe it's just me who manages campaigns poorly. I only use Ms.Excel to record my work. But this topic really helped me, there are many ways to manage bounty campaign program.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

At last time I am trying to avoid participation in bounty campaigns (except signature campaigns). No interest at all. Moreover it is much more interesting to take a part in making investments into some growing currency. This is best option for now.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

If you think that you are a very busy person,  it is hard for you to manage your time into your bounty campaings,  like me i have a regular job in a day,  then doing bounty at night. It is too hard for me to do it all in a single day. So i decide to choose a bounty thats cannot affects my daily routines, like for example i have to choose a bounties that has more plenty of time to be submitted or the last day of submission is exactly on may day off. So i can do alot of reports on that time. So far i managing well all my bounties, for my future success.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Just manage it as simple as clear as you can. I also found that difficulty when firstly participating in bounty because there were so many reports. But now, I'm relieved because I join the bounty campaigns that don't need reports.
What I always do is by making the list of the bounty campaign, details, the ICO, and also the posts on the excel. Yeah, using ms excel can make me manage my bounty campaign easily. Never forget to add the update day or date.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

I'm an old school type of person , I still use notebooks and pens to listy bounty campaigns because I want it handy and bringing it to whenever I went. I put markers after finished reporting and put also the day of the reporting.
Fancyax

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I joined many campaigns the last year and i tried many ways to organize my work. The best way i find is organizing all my bounties and putting them in a html page.
This save me time and let me join many campaigns at the same time.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

I managed bounties manually with a pen and paper in a tabular format although its cumbersome and time consuming but I am used it, I ensured that all my Facebook campaigns are well dated and marked after completion of my daily task.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

manage bounty campaigns what do you mean?
because there are some kinds of bounty campaigs that I know, like siganture, sosmed, article, and because I think in managing bounty campaigs like sosmed and the article is different,

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Zverek

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

I use the Google table for convenience to have access from any device, I also use notes to save links and generate reports. There is nothing difficult in managing bounty companies, you just need to get used to this as a job.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

It's very, very simple, I only have one bounty signature campaign and I spend the rest of the time looking for projects and investing in projects, but today it's a very bad practice that many projects do not pay anything to those who advertise their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: