Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1434 times)
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

I use smart phone for every of my bounty activities and i perform every of my tasks effectively. You can make use of chrome browser, specifically the latest version.
When i first started bounty campaign as a newbie, i used to make use of the format of report from others. Most especially for social media bounty report and if you want to copy the links for your reports, you can change the setting of your chrome browser to desktop version, then you can easily copy the links as if you are making use of PC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

I use smart phone for every of my bounty activities and i perform every of my tasks effectively. You can make use of chrome browser, specifically the latest version.
When i first started bounty campaign as a newbie, i used to make use of the format of report from others. Most especially for social media bounty report and if you want to copy the links for your reports, you can change the setting of your chrome browser to desktop version, then you can easily copy the links as if you are making use of PC.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

I usually work on all the campaigns i can join, mostly on signature campaign and if there's a white paper left that needs to be translate to a mandarin version then i also work with that, i usually manage my bounty campaigns every weekend because i have a day job on weekdays.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

I use google tables to manage my reports. One campaign - one spreadsheet with dates, requirements and links to shares/posts/tweets. It is fast and easy, no need to press ctrl+s.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

I do not think that you need to do this from the phone! Laptop to help you !!!
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

I have made a table in which are marked the names of the bounty of the companies, the beginning and the end of the weeks as you need to write tweets, retweets or comments. I did it for myself quite quickly, but this table makes my life very easy for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

I just use google spreadsheets. This is very convenient and intuitive for me. I recommend newcomers to keep a record of all campaigns and airdrops. It should become your habit.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I just use google spreadsheets. This is very convenient and intuitive for me. I recommend newcomers to keep a record of all campaigns and airdrops. It should become your habit.

Why google spreadsheets? we all have access to Excel on our computers, it is not something "weird" and it comes with a new computer by default.

It is the same, and you do not need to have wifi conection to use it.. I am always using it to manage my bounties.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Since I have my current job with me which consumes most of my time, proper time management is what I always do in order for me to do both tasks appropriately. Though I'm too busy with my daily duties, I still find ways to do bounty tasks. We must always value our time for us to have greater earnings.
Kadentran

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

Hi all,
I think that For the majority of bounty hunters, there is very little incentive to do a good job. This is due to a major problem found in many bounty campaigns where the rewards are based only on participation, not on the quality of work. This leads to instances of translations being the result of a quick pass through Google translate, or blogs ‘written’ that are little more than a copy and paste of older official content. But the biggest issue comes from the social media campaigns.

Thanks,
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Yeah, enabling notifications is useful if you are participating in social networks bounties. As I am not taking part in them like the others (enrolled in just a few of them), my advice would not consist of things you have not heard. Anyway, I would suggest you using spreadsheets or a calendar on your mobile phone. Write down dates when your activity should be submitted, when the bounty is ending etc. Even mark a website or bounty thread as you never know what they can change in their terms and your effort would not be rewarded. Check it from time to time and you would be okay  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

Hi all,
I think that For the majority of bounty hunters, there is very little incentive to do a good job. This is due to a major problem found in many bounty campaigns where the rewards are based only on participation, not on the quality of work. This leads to instances of translations being the result of a quick pass through Google translate, or blogs ‘written’ that are little more than a copy and paste of older official content. But the biggest issue comes from the social media campaigns.

Thanks,

Well, it's funny you should say that.

Original source: https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/experiences-from-a-successful-ico-part-1-bounty-campaigns-c8337871e539

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

if my joining social media bounty I am.always using the bookmark for the page I need to report on. and for my weekly report i am using my notepad in my cellphone. it is working for me perfectly. so every due date I only need to copy and paste it to the page that I bookmark. It is easy.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

In the starting I face many problems while doing bounties because I do not have idea to do bounties in a systematic way. Then I create a word file containing all my bounties details. I saved Twitter, Facebook, Medium and Telegram bounty links and put hyperlink in all the links and also mention the weeks date so that I can send my all work that I have done on time. I am using a specific format to save the bounty data links on the top I wrote Bitcoin thread link then Twitter, Facebook, Medium & telegram link after that Rules to do, Spreadsheet & Website address this is my way of keeping details of bounties and even you can save a word file on your mobile so that you can do it from mobile as well.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

The forum has a lot of different Google tables and services that will help to save time. If you look very carefully, you will find a lot of useful.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

I use google doc to input the list of bounty campaign that I belong. but not at all times, Im not joining in any social media campaigns now, the only campaign I participated with is signature campaign only.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Well, personally I use many tools to manage my bounty right now. Here are my tools:

1) Google calendar: to set up the timeframe for a social media campaign
2) Google drive: to save all my work, bounty links, and my reports
3) Wunderlist: to save and set my reminder. My reminder can be daily or weekly. Most of my reminder is for a social media campaign.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

It is not easy to find a potential bounty as well as manage the bounty. I usually manage different bounty campaigns by excel by listing each sheet corresponding to each participating account. Moreover, each excel file corresponds to each ICO project that I am currently enrolled. This is a bit hard, but it is very scientific, helping you manage your campaigns well.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
avdeeva

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I agree that managing your bounty campaign on mobile can be very hard. I find it even hard to add posts on mobile site .
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:48:40 PM by auy

The best option is use  Excel table. Just do it there, and fill it every day. You can put counters on different events, for example how much is left before the end of the  bounty campaign or how much you made tweets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: