Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you manage your Bounty campaigns?  (Read 1435 times)
kyra0018

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

When joining Bounty campaigns, i manage it by doing the campaigns during my free time or when i'm not busy at my work. Then i regularly check my account and record every post and share that i did to keep on track.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

What I think is a most when dealing with different kind of bounty campaigns, is that you can use a google spreadsheet to put everything you need in order, is easy and it can be sync with a computer using your mail account.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

To manage the bounty campaign I personally bear in my mind the rules of what campaign I'm participating. That is the first and foremost to do to make sure you follow the rules and you can have points according to what is given. It is depends on what campaign do you participate. Always read carefully  before participating in any bounty program
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I think most of the forum people like me who use a table bounty to bounty, which you can download from the Internet , this saves time!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

As you can see,  I'm only new here and I'm trying to learn more about bounty hunting.

I just recently read an article about how to earn in bounty but I don't know what tools in mobile cn make my bounty hunting more easier.

I try to use note in my mobile but it's quite hard to list down all reports using mobile note.
What any other applications may I use to make my hunting more easier (I think I'm composing a redundancy article) 😂

Hoping for your response and help,  any suggestions is much appreciated.

i think you need make a docs spreadsheet and write information there about all companies. Use the spreadsheet for saving links and weekly reports. Also work from pc.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

This is the manner by which I do it, this may encourage you or once in a while won't suit your necessities. I have apportioned a schedule vacancy for bounties as I am not doing it full time. I utilize google spreadsheet to disclose to me what to every day and to track all my work. Connections of every abundance battles are entered as hyperlinks with the goal that I don't have to spare connections independently.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Join some telegrams of some teams to find and select which campaign you are in. Then, to simplicity. Create a separate note file, or use excel or world to create a link table that tracks the number of weeks synchronized with the bounty spreadsheet.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I organized the work in this way
- I take a few campaigns to manage to fulfill.
- I save the reports to the Word
- I write the report dates in notepad.
rhabdoid02

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

You could make a list on google keep or google spreadsheet and indicate the name of the projects, the task you have to complete and the date you have to report to the team behind the project.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

I can suggest you to invest in some paid bounty Google sheets, which are also as a diary when you can point out every bounty campaign that you have passed today and also keep them all in one place.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

It's funny for me personally to work hard with a mobile to bounty companies!
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think participating in the gift itself is not a difficult task, but the reporting of all tasks involving all the right links and time frames is necessary, as I usually make only bounty lists that I follow through the Colornote app, because it's easy enough and safe to use . Remember to also install the Telegram, Blockfolio app, and I use the Google Chrome browser to make it more convenient. The important thing is we have to be patient and get used to the many gifts to follow.
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Google docs is a nice place to start your bounty campaigns article writing. Its else to use and work with. try it out.
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Taking an interest in abundance itself is certifiably not a troublesome errand rather the revealing of all the undertaking that include every one of the connections and ideal time span is essential. In this way, I oversaw through an exceed expectations sheet in which all the site interface is there and the abundance particular like; internet based life, Signature, Translation or alternate alternatives are accessible with Y/N. I additionally keep all the report connect in a scratch pad for each abundance and report it on time by taking a gander at my exceed expectations sheet.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

Basically i use laptop, where i do my work and manage my bounty campaigns in different word file, where i write down their all links, their conditions, submission dates & record my latest and previous work. And in that way i never forget to do my work or also submission day of that work.
And you also said that you want to do bounty on your mobile, but for this first you have to install Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and notepad in your mobile. But it is very difficult to do bounty campaigns works on mobile and also difficult to save your all work data for submission.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Not too difficult, if you have only one campaign...
You can use a simple agenda, or to do list, and - with little effort - everything is well managed. That's all.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

You can use a simple agenda, or to do list, and - with little effort - everything is well managed. That's all.
Good management of our bounty campaign will save our time spent for it and most important is to follow all the rules and regulation set by the management, and on my side I always do bounty campaign before and after my knock-off time from my corporate job and I always take care of my bounty for it give me a good extra income or greater than my main salary.

freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

I join bounty in some parts that think easy to do. I do not force myself to have to get paid a lot from bounty. Good bounty management is how we can complete our bounty work on time and not abandoned. Do not join bounty if only half, it will not get results and profits.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

I salute on how you set your good time management. As for my case, I do everything on my phone, I also have a notes or to do list that always reminds me to manage my bounty campaign. Also it is important to follow the rules on bounty campaigns.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

I like to use google keeper on a laptop the most, it takes a little time to review all the notes, and I do this with the phone longer and not as usual as on a laptop.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: