Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times  (Read 1574 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Chances are you just need to learn how to keep your coins and not look at the price. I do not believe that after such a surge, this market can collapse so easily. He's being killed by artificial speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Chances are you just need to learn how to keep your coins and not look at the price. I do not believe that after such a surge, this market can collapse so easily. He's being killed by artificial speculation.
and they even earlier proved to me that the crypto-currency Marinka can not be manipulated. But it turned out not at all as expected. Big whales always manipulated the market and won at the expense of ordinary users.
sportics

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Meanwhile, the correction continues. Now another flight down. My blokfolio blushes and melts. But I still think it is quite acceptable to invest in ICO. Good projects appear despite what is happening now and then, they make good x.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

It’s a no brainer. During difficult times, like when everyone is panicking, you invest. Go bargain hunting while you still can.

yes just talk is easy, just look, when the market continues to decline and even there are some that come down drastically. most of us would be better off waiting until the market is really good for investment and not just buyback , because they are more panicked when price are worse than when they buy at recent price

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

I don't thin a rational ICO will sell off his Ether Bitcoin reserve collected in an ICO just cheap. There are cryptocurrency loan services which these ICOs use the Ethers collected as collateral for loans and later repay back.

Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

It's better to buy and hodl for the time when crypto market goes stable and start to rise. It's always panic, when market grows up for few days, everybody screams that he loves crypto, when it falls - everybody says it's shit and soon gonna fall.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

I think we are in more than 3 months to see the corrections is always happen in the market and until now, it is difficult to see the price increase higher. but I think it's not too difficult if we can analyze where the price wants to go because, after the downtrend, the price will increase back for a little so we have a chance to sell and make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

They are preparing for the big pump which is why they dump their holdings for USD sooner these guys are going to buy the most valuable token. Although almost all cryptocurrencies are going to be bought by investors in the future there will be one that will rise above my guess would be ETH and EOS and surprisingly XRP might also stick above the rank.

eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Investors lose interest, bad news happen and that causes the market to fall down. I think it's gonna rise anyway so that might be a good time to start investing while the prices are relatively low and to pay some attention to tokens from the projects with a good future
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

The fall is very serious, we just have to wait for the situation to improve.I try at such a time not to go to the market and just keep all my coins until they grow up
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

Still we see correction happening and market is responding to FUD news long way to go to see previous prices so untill then we need to HODL
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:28 AM

whales are doing dumps, to find the right point, to fill their bags with cryptocurrency
this ordinary game, where a person who does not panic, will get a greater advantage

Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

We see a decline in prices in the market due to bitcoin . the price of bitcoin decreases down a little , the price of altcoins decreases in the Wake of it
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

Have you seen the capitalisation ? market capitalization is decreasing every day . We need new investors in crypto
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

One big factor for market to decline is the continuous creation of shitcoins. It affects the ICO that has a real project and dedicated team. If ICO scam will not be contained. The market may continue to plunge but the real token with a solid project will survive.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

It seems to me that such a protracted correction is associated with the fact that to knock out the crypto currency even from the most avid Holder's. Thus causing a great panic, I personally expect in the early summer of bullish sentiment from the cryptocurrency market.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

A lot of different news , which prompted the decline in the market no one knows . Market capitalization has also decreased
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

I think the market is coming up gradually, what we all need now is to discipline ourselves in holding our
coins till they all reach and surpass the price we bought them, am optimistic that there will be massive bull run very soon.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

Always diversify - during the bullrun but also during the bear market. Have 20 % of your portfolio in BTC or ETH - to buy more DIPs, 30 % in stable coins from TOP 20 - my favourits are XRP, XLM, NEO; 30 % in smaller cap coins - I really like privacy ones like ZCL or ANON - usecases here can be pretty strong and the rest in very small cap or some ICO - the lower makercap coin has the higher is risk, but also higher is the rewad! Always DYOR.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

There are a lot of factors but the most obvious one is the price of bitcoin being down, since all of the coins in the market follow the price of bitcoin then it is only norma that the prices of the coins are down now that the price of bitcoin is down. The best way is to buy the coins that you have always wanted now that prices are down and make sure that you do not put all of your money in one place

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: