Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:16:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine telegram question  (Read 95 times)
fulhamfan66 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Hi everybody I have been signing up for airdrops and now my telegram tells me I have no channels left so I cannot join anymore. Now with the problem of having to stay in channels until the token distribution, is there a way of getting rid of this problem? I have tried to open another telegram account but I cannot. I have tried using free numbers on the web but the verification does not arrive. All help will be appreciated.

Regards

Andy
fulhamfan66 (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

That hasn't really helped me. I knew all that as I stated because I have tried the free numbers. I was looking for other ways to clear space or get another account.
Ember541

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Hi. I have the same problem. You can only be in 500 groups/channels at a time. I entered all kinds of airdrops, I have a list - a bit of a spreadsheet - but I didn’t put any dates. I would just sort alphabetically. So what I did first was look through my notes.

Some of my potential airdrops had me enter the telegram group and later I found out that US residents could not enter. I had a note to that effect but I had not necessarily left the channel. So I did all of those.

Some of my potential airdrops had me enter the telegram group and later I found out that it was either too much work, too personal or for whatever reason I didn’t want to enter. I had put a NO on my sheet. Again - I didn’t necessarily leave the channel so I checked all of those.

So the next thing that I am doing now is checking out my wallets and any airdrops that I have received already.  I am going on their sites to see if there is any reason to stay - additional airdrops, I like their project etc. 

The last thing I am going to do/am doing is check out all of the airdrops that had me create an account. On my sheet I had entered my username and password that I used. So I am going back  through my list and checking on these to see if I should stay. Some of them are still open - airdrop hasn’t happened yet.  A few of them have gone out of business. Some had me create a wallet on their site and the airdrop/registration coins are there. Some of them will have to stay there for whatever reason (example - the BMX airdrop - gave me 20 BMX that appeared in the wallet. The fee to withdraw them is 10 BMX. I tried to withdraw them and it wouldn’t let me.)

One of the last ones was dropil.  I went to their site, logged in and I had 1500 dropil in my wallet. There was an option to withdraw. I did it and they appeared in my Exodus wallet in a minute or two. Now I can make a note of that one and leave that channel.

YES - THIS IS A PAIN IN THE KEESTER!!!!! THERE IS A BETTER WAY FOR TELEGRAM TO BE ORGANIZED.

I want to organize my groups by date of them being created, by activity (or inactivity), even alphabetically. But they cannot be sorted at all. I don’t even see a list of groups. All I see is the chat screen flying by so fast on my iPad I can hardly see it. 

The next thing - and easiest that telegram should do in eliminate this limit on the number of groups one can enter. We cannot be the only two people that have this problem. 

Have you had any other luck or any other ideas?Huh My twitter is @ember541if you want to message me there.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Hi everybody I have been signing up for airdrops and now my telegram tells me I have no channels left so I cannot join anymore. Now with the problem of having to stay in channels until the token distribution, is there a way of getting rid of this problem? I have tried to open another telegram account but I cannot. I have tried using free numbers on the web but the verification does not arrive. All help will be appreciated.

Regards

Andy

How about just being patient untill these aidrops finish?

Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Have you ever thought that if you go and buy a new sim-card to start a new telegram account and run it in your browser in a private tab? All you “great” expenses on it will be covered with any airdrop.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

Do you mean multi-account telegrams to join the airdrops?

The registration of the telegram must be registered with the mobile phone number, only by purchasing the mobile phone number, or using the family number to register!
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Have you ever thought that if you go and buy a new sim-card to start a new telegram account and run it in your browser in a private tab? All you “great” expenses on it will be covered with any airdrop.
I did, I have 30 SIM cards and 10 smartphones. the payback was 2-3 weeks, taking into account that I could sell these tokens for 2.5 months.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

Regards

Andy

Not all tokens can be yours my friend. Just wait until all the ICOs you joined will be finished. Since you already reached the maximum groups, all you can do is to patiently wait until those ICOs will be over..

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Regards

Andy

I suggest you must not use the same name or address in registering in telegram. You must also use other network sim card and not the same one. Telegram must be very intelligent in detecting you as one user with multiple accounts. If I were you, better try to register in other phone after a month and so.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

You need to use a new account. You can not create free numbers. I bought a number on the websites and even then the number was registered, it costs about 3-5 cents. Also there is a manual in Russian. If you translate into English, it may not work out well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: