Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 154 times)
adm1n0 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

I would like to create my own cryptocurrency the easiest way possible and to have it on an exchange platform. I would like to use the coin as an exchange on my online shop.

I can pay (not so much as I am starting the shop and I already paid for hosting, domain and stuff) and I dont care if the exchange platform is not very popular.

Thanks!
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

I can spend up to 20$ on the project. Thanks
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

That's a very good idea if you want to create your own coin for online trading, because we see now all-round using Online services including shopping through Online, I think you will succeed.
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

That's a very good idea if you want to create your own coin for online trading, because we see now all-round using Online services including shopping through Online, I think you will succeed.
Thank you! But the thing is that I don't know coding and I need the coin soon. I think that some exchange platforms can create a cryptocurrency for some $ so that is what I was asking. I don't find the right one. Thanks!
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I think that your expectations are not grounded in reality. Your budget is way to low, but i suspect you already know this.
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

I think that your expectations are not grounded in reality. Your budget is way to low, but i suspect you already know this.
I already bought a coin for 1 WAVES on wavesplatform with my custom name and so but the thing is that they let you send it to other wavesplatform users but they dont let you trade. It was for about 4$ but it didnt work fine for me because I need the trading option
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

You have a very good purpose, with the advancement of Blockchain technology and the advancement of digital technology, all the way using the Internet and easy to trade online, and this will be a great opportunity for you.
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

You have a very good purpose, with the advancement of Blockchain technology and the advancement of digital technology, all the way using the Internet and easy to trade online, and this will be a great opportunity for you.
Thank you, buy I would need to know WHERE do I get the coin from. I dont have it already!
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

If you really want to create a coin, I will try to buy your coin creation, and I will support to use your coin as a transaction to buy goods for daily needs
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

If you really want to create a coin, I will try to buy your coin creation, and I will support to use your coin as a transaction to buy goods for daily needs
Thank you!
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

you will need a team a well experienced personnel and very good adviser to make it successful good luck to your dreams.
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

There are quite a few people offering coin creation services here on the forum, just check out the services section or search for "bitcoin clone" or "coin creation". These can usually be done for under $300 or so, don't pay much more unless it is highly customized, as these people are literally just following an online guide and then charging you for it. That being said, if your coin doesn't stand out, it will fail, so the $300 option will likely be a waste of money.
Thanks for that! I actually would like to create the coin directly from an exchange, please tell me if this is actually possible. Thank you!
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

I would like to create my own cryptocurrency the easiest way possible and to have it on an exchange platform. I would like to use the coin as an exchange on my online shop.

I can pay (not so much as I am starting the shop and I already paid for hosting, domain and stuff) and I dont care if the exchange platform is not very popular.

Thanks!
i could spend some money on that too
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

bump
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Here my suggestion, create new ERC20 token from ETH platform, since ERC20 tokens is popular and more acceptable on exchange, and then set up your own website and your ann thread.
After that, if you want to list it on exchange you can try to paid them but it will cost a lot. If you dont want spend a lot money to list your own coin, then try from free voting. Some exchanger have voting features which you can list your coin for free depend on how much people that vote your coin.
Another way is try to look smaller exchanger, usually they offering free coin listing.

If im not wrong, etherdelta can give you free coin listing, try to read at here https://github.com/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io/issues/199, and i found this tutorial How To Get Your Cryptocurrency On An Exchange (EtherDelta/Proof) hope this help you.

Make sure you're not creating scam coin/tokens  Wink

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
adm1n0 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Here my suggestion, create new ERC20 token from ETH platform, since ERC20 tokens is popular and more acceptable on exchange, and then set up your own website and your ann thread.
After that, if you want to list it on exchange you can try to paid them but it will cost a lot. If you dont want spend a lot money to list your own coin, then try from free voting. Some exchanger have voting features which you can list your coin for free depend on how much people that vote your coin.
Another way is try to look smaller exchanger, usually they offering free coin listing.

If im not wrong, etherdelta can give you free coin listing, try to read at here https://github.com/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io/issues/199, and i found this tutorial How To Get Your Cryptocurrency On An Exchange (EtherDelta/Proof) hope this help you.

Make sure you're not creating scam coin/tokens  Wink
amazing! thank you!

BTW, is it needed to have a server or something similar in order to have a ERC20 coin?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

amazing! thank you!

BTW, is it needed to have a server or something similar in order to have a ERC20 coin?
AFAIK, no. Because you will use Ethereum blockchain for that CMIIW
If you want to create it by yourself, then this video probably can help you How to build your own cryptocurrency (complete instructions).
If you want easy way, hire a people to create it. In services section, you will see some people offering that services.
Example, this one  I'll create a standard ERC20 token for 50 USD.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Thanks!

You have a good point of view , yet creating a coin needs thorough studies and understanding. You can have your coin in worth of $500 but it will not be a guaranteed coin that will enter trading. Applying for trading platform takes millions of dollars. And your budget needs to be big that you need a team to build or else you will be tagged as one of the scammers in crypto currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

Thanks!

I actually watched this during a bit or a segment on the daily show woth Trevor Noah where the topic was bitcoin and in the end it actually showed how you can create your own cryptocurrency fairly easy nowadays and I think if you are really settled on this idea then I think that you would need to research more about this and not just about the financial expenditures that you may be encountering but what do you need to keep it stable or to keep it afloat

Y U MAD AT ME
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

YEAH! We definitely need Altcoin No. 1501 urgently. Make sure you have clueless developers and keep your low budget, because it's better to have real people in a project, than some experienced Big Mac eating computer nerds. Power to the poor!!!

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: