Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful of stupid investors  (Read 176 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Exactly! I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet when it comes to the investment. He says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" so according to this principle, it's time to buy when the market is showing downtrend since the last couple of months. That's the difference I noticed in between experienced traders and newbies over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

The best strategy to earn profit in cryptocurrency market is “buy low and sell high”. The work is not that easy. To buy bitcoin at a low price and hold for price one should gain knowledge about this and will have to be much updated about the market condition and do google regularly to learn more about bitcoin.

yes, its right. buy low and sell high not easy. you must gain knowledge about this and know the market condition.
many people think it's something easy, because it has an easy theory. as others feel, working harder than saying it. well, we have to think of really good steps before we invest in something we think will be profitable in the long run.
Yes we should not consider anything minor or smaller in front of us, if we want profit we will have to be strong and we should have enough money to invest anything, before investing try to collect a lot of information about the feature you are going to invest in, before investing you should join the signature campaign which will give you money and at the same it will increase your knowledge about bitcoin. After that when you invest in bitcoin immediately try to put all your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet and not to share about the private key with anyone.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

This article was a good eye-opener to the people who are planning on investing on the cryptocurrency. The article clearly states how it is unhealthy for both the investors and bitcoin itself for these investors to exercise panic selling when the price was dropping, I'll definitely recommend this to people who are planning to invest as well as the newbies in the bitcoin industry.

Agree, people should have enough knowledge and familiarization before planning to invest in cryptocurrency. Avoid emotions when making decisions if cryptocurrency will experience a bearish dip or a major crash since you may got affected with the FUD resulting to do panic selling. I think an investor should need to study and analyze the market trend where they should have to make a timeline with action items with regards to the investment made. Lastly, be updated from time to time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

The best strategy to earn profit in cryptocurrency market is “buy low and sell high”. The work is not that easy. To buy bitcoin at a low price and hold for price one should gain knowledge about this and will have to be much updated about the market condition and do google regularly to learn more about bitcoin.

Actually I can say that I am stupid once,invest in a non legit company,I was mesmirized by the program offers but to late to know that I was scamed.But I cant do nothing  is just take a deep breath and move on.Atleast I got the chance to try and risk something.Thats why I learned my lesson.Hoping to found legit and profitable programs soon.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

The investors must be stupid decision of think.the Stupid mistakes can be avoided by talking to someone you trust before making major decisions. Personal financial advisors and certified public accountants are great resources. But don't forget to talk about money with your friends and family. While they may not know everything, telling each other about financial mistakes can keep someone else from making the same one kind of like how I just shared mine.Stupid mistakes aside, there's one investing decision that is a hands-down winner. Turn off the financial news stations on tv, ignore the mainstream money media, say goodbye to your broker and Wall Street, and still make money in the markets this year of investors.
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Exactly! I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet when it comes to the investment. He says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" so according to this principle, it's time to buy when the market is showing downtrend since the last couple of months. That's the difference I noticed in between experienced traders and newbies over the years.
I think this situation only work at sometimes and it can't be used at all scenarios , it only works when it has enough the conditions for it like the market is falling down without a reason or just only some bad news were coming from goverments. But right now, bad news were not only coming from the goverments, it's from the investors also. That will make the huge different.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: