Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Lot of 5x ASICMINER Direct Shares (ends 2013-11-03 21:00 UTC)  (Read 797 times)
zrgf (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:19:18 PM

• Description: five (5) direct shares of ASICMINER as one lot
  • Starting bid: BTC3.25
  • Bid increment: BTC0.01
  • End date and time: 2013-11-03 21:00 UTC
  • Payment address: 13MDSpxeP5oGRnb9y7ssjBVy1SAkocQo6e

No escrow, sorry. I understand if that dissuades you. Bids are binding. All the usual rules apply.

Please provide a Bitcoin wallet address and email address to forward to friedcat.

Please pay within 24 hours of the auction's end. The sooner the better so that next week's dividends go to you.

Thanks!

signed message from dividend receiving wallet address
Code:
I am selling 5x ASICMINER direct shares. Auction ends at 2013-11-03 21:00 UTC
signature
Code:
G5E+rPqAcV1RyOHIq6g19D6OwUJGWYLYqj+TgM6lv7ES7xuOAWyW73xhdUX1MB7xrDH+6c8Tm4pWgnqLqfPT1T0=
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ixne

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:06:50 PM

I hate to be a nitpicker, but your signed message just confirms that someone on the internet with that address is recently selling 5 shares. Personally identifiable information (e.g., your username) helps narrow that down.
ixne

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:07:56 PM

I hate to be a nitpicker, but your signed message just confirms that someone on the internet with that address is recently selling 5 shares. Personally identifiable information (e.g., your username) helps narrow that down. 

For instance, I could now take all that information you posted and move it to another website somewhere and "sell" my asicminer shares on the same basis.

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:12:04 PM

For instance, I could now take all that information you posted and move it to another website somewhere and "sell" my asicminer shares on the same basis.

Furthermore he does not accept escrow...
zrgf (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:31:19 PM

Hi. Well. The end date has passed! So I guess no buyers.

But the point of the signed message was that *that* address receives the dividends. And there are public lists of ASICMINER share holding wallet addresses. So maybe I've misunderstood something, but I thought that was a way to prove by ownership of the shares.

And as for escrow, I figured if it's provable that you made a payment to that address based on the public contents of this thread, then even if I ended up trying to renege on our deal, it would be obvious to friedcat what had happened.

But anyway, maybe I'll try an auction with different methodology in the future. Thanks for reading anyway!
zrgf (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:50:23 PM

Furthermore he does not accept escrow...

OH! Now I get it. Because that just shows whoever wrote the original message owns the address, but DOESN'T say it was zrgf. Duh. That was stupid of me. Thanks.

Even though the auction's over. Just for posterity, here's proof that I do in fact own that address:

Code:
I am zrgf and I should have said so in the first message. Oops. 2013-11-03 20:49

Code:
HPpeEtgD9WjyXLXNvTqpyJuV85PZMGlDzHX8M/4B0pJOkyqlN7JHl5XA+n3z26l9M50UVZoQBEaqSjWcx8gJdb4=
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: