Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best token to hodl as of now?  (Read 92 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Guys , it is very red bearish market as of now, is it still profitable to hold the best token even when if its in bearish market? May i ask for your replies what is the best token to hodl, that even when its a bear market, its price never goes down. Thanks in advance.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I think EOS has a good position, but I would recommend you invest in a Coin or Token that will not be affected by Taxes and Regulations, because these are the main reasons becaise the market is bearish. Maybe is good time to invest in Charity coins/tokens or something that has an intellectual or ethical vision. One example is CellBlocks this is a token made for inmates in prisons of the USA that is going to let them use Blockchain through ATMs, as way of secure, transparent and efficient payment system. This is the website https://cellblocks.io/
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

In this era of opposition towards cryptocurrencies with firms like facebook and google banning ads of all the cryptocurrencies out there you should rather invest in a coin that is in accord with these industrial giants which does not rely that much on marketing and has a legal structure with no political objections. XRP is one of the best examples of that.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

All tokens depend on the etherium and very much fall in price during the correction, so it's best to go to bitcoin at the very beginning of the correction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: