Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis?  (Read 515 times)
edski

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Thank you for the stories, this was interesting to read  Wink
Actually this is a true story with their experience and I find it not interesting to read, it's kind of alarming for most of us and I hope what we share is the information or ways on how to prevent it.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wrewred

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

This always scares me whenever i go to sleep.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Greetings!

As the title says, have you ever experienced this phenomena? If you do, feel free to share!
I personally remember having this only once when I was a kid, I was awake and aware, but could not move. And there was something dark breathing near the bed on the floor.

Let's hear your Sleep Paralysis story!

If I sleep >4 hours a day 2 times in a row, it starts. My brain already woke up, but the body still doesn't give a chance to move or open the eyes

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

The most creepiest thing happens to me. So scared that i will not wake up if ever if it happens again Embarrassed
renaroa

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Experienced it once and I was not aware of it before that what I experienced was sleep paralysis. It's scary and I don't get the hype why a lot wants to try it, it's not even fun.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

For many centuries, symptoms of sleepy paralysis have been described in various ways and have often been attributed to the "cause of evil": the invisible night demons in ancient times, sorcerers and witches at the time of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and abductors altogether in our time. In virtually every culture, you can find stories about ghostly beings that make a person helpless every night. For many centuries, people have been seeking explanations for this mysterious paralysis and the accompanying feeling of fear.

But now, sleep researchers know for sure that in most cases sleepy paralysis is a sign that the body has gone through all stages of sleep is not smooth enough. Extremely rarely the cause of sleepy paralysis are any psychiatric disorders.
accuracygranulated7

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

I once experienced it after watching the cinmea Exorcist. I woke up and found like something is crawling over me
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

No never had such before and never want to have it either ever
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:43:33 AM

No honestly i didnt experience any such things ever in my life because i dont fear anything Wink
downtimeprimesAa

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

What is sleep paralysis? I heard the term for the first time ever
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Greetings!

As the title says, have you ever experienced this phenomena? If you do, feel free to share!
I personally remember having this only once when I was a kid, I was awake and aware, but could not move. And there was something dark breathing near the bed on the floor.

Let's hear your Sleep Paralysis story!

That's creepy. I remember it happened to me when I was so stressed in my high school days. It always occur and the worst was when I saw a dark shadow that is standing beside in my bed.
JavanaBros

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

I often experience it, and events like that start happening when I'm 17 years old.
And as you say, when sleep paralysis always sees a dark figure, and that's true, I also see it, but after i consultation, it turns out that what we see while experiencing sleep paralysis is actually just imagination, just like a dream.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

It often happens to me especially when I'm tired from work as I am doing so I do not get into the sleep paralytic state I'm eating moderately now. The most bad paralytic sleep that happened to me was that I almost could not breathe and then the gesture of a woman in the groom was approaching me without her face
josky

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

it used to happen to me few times few years ago. but it wasnt any serious.
like i could actually make myself move if i tried to think like "oh im awake but why i dont move? lets get up" then i open my eyes
brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

This is really scary. This could be both psychological and physiological in nature. The problem here is how to combat this one during your sleep!
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

I've experienced sleep paralysis and it can be unsettling, even terrifying. Julia Melges-Brenner, author of "Worried about Returning to Body after Astral Projection? has good information regarding sleep paralysis and astral projection.
Nik007

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

Its a worst condition for our body. Hope nobody go through it.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

I often feel sleep paralysis. It usually happens when I was very tired the previous day
LouiseIV

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

A few years ago I suffered from a sleep paralysis during a vacation flight, I think it was the worst experience of my life and I confirm that some people really have visions at those moments, allutions with spirits and that kind of thing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: