Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Simply use the exchange that supports the token and deposit tokens into the wallet. Now use their trading option. You can make an offer to sell at a higher price that suits you or can take an existing offer that buyers want. Now you should have BTC or USDT at your exchange wallet, convert it in fiat if you want.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.
You should take a look at the exchange where the tokens you've got will list. After you know the value of your tokens, you can freely move it from your wallet to the exchange. The next you will do is to sell your tokens in the exchange in BTC and withdraw in your BTC wallet. Convert your bitcoin to USD and try to cash out your money. But be sure that you've gained a lot on your campaign because sometimes the value of token in the first exchange it listed is too low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin
I think the answer from you is clear enough Grin. And after switching to BTC or ETH I am always waiting for it, waiting for the price to soar .. then waiting for the right time to exchange it with the currency in force in my country Grin
This is so clear, the forum community has explained it for you. Do you already know how?
Well, my advice is if you are interested should you hold it to get more profit from the profit that you get at this time.
vitkamenev

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

First you need to register on the exchange (in most cases, you need to pass the verification). Then you need to transfer tokens from the wallet to the wallet on the exchange. Then they need to be sold for ETH or BTC. Then return the money to your wallet. Then you can output to Fiat. Everywhere will need to pay a Commission!
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

In exchanging your token gotten from bounty campaigns, you need to certify that the token is on an exchange. After which you exchange to a major cryptocurrency (BTC, WAVES, ETH, and others). You can then get an exchanger to help convert to fiat (if you want to)
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

First is you have to check on which exchange sites those coins you got as a reward is listed to then once you have the information you can just always google how to sell your coins and convert them to USD in the end.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
Merited by tegarp90 (5)

First you have to transfer your tokens from your wallet to your exchanger wallet.
Then you sell it you tokens into BTC or ETH.
Then you sell your btc or oeth you get from selling your tokens into USD.
Then you can pay out the USD to your paypal or bank account
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

You should wait until these tokens become available for purchase and sale on the exchange and sell. But I advise you to hurry, as many will sell because of what the price will fall heavily
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

To me the first step should be to exchange the coin to BTC or ETH and Finally  use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

actually there is nothing hard to sell your tokens into USD, we just have to wait until the exchanges allow to trade token/USDT, after that we can keep selling it into real USD, but you can choose a better way is to sell on website immediately or black market, they can be must faster, but the value will be a little less than its real one, and more risky if the one you are selling you tokens is scammer or escrow scammers.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

You just have to convert token if it is already available in the market cap, convert to etherium. Please choose the perfect exchanger website which has the highest buying rate. Then convert etherium to dollars and again look for the best website for conversion.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.
I peronally going to dump those tokens which i found wont be useful in the market,holding only those have good potentials as the prices of these tokens will be dumped as soon as it hit the market,which is why i am going to hold these long term coins.Theres no specific process but the main idea is ,exchange these tokens with ethereum or bitcoin and convert it to a fiat using your local exchanges if theres any,coinbase is the only exchange i think that can directly convert your coins into USD.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

I'm usually looking any exchange that convert token value into ETH and send ETH into my local exchange.
Usually etherdelta have plenty convertion as soon as the token got into market.
It's just a matter of time so patient !
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

Thank you.
you have to know first the exchanger of your token, then deposit your token on that exchanger, trade it with bitcoin or ethereum, depends on the exchanger. then you can exchange it to usd, as easy as that.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

I am using forkdelta or dex to convert my tokens into ethereum then transfer it to coinbase so that i can exchange it directly to fiat,though the fees are high that is the only way to convert it as theres no existing local exchanges that can do that,i wont rely to these bounties,because theres no guarantee that these campaigns will give you good rewards.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Your joking right? Send bounty tokens to whatever exchange they are on (if they are)>Sell for BTC>Local exchange>Sell BTC for USD. Can't get much easier than that.

Alternatively if your token isn't on an exchange you can sell OTC and follow the same process as above.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Technically i am using forkdelta,or any decentralized exchange to convert these tokens into bitcoin or ethereum then transfer it to a local exchange that offers directly converting your bitcoin or ethereum into your prefered fiat,as we all know not all the exchanges offers it but you can find some local exchanges in your country.

JBLHIFI

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Actually I exchange it on a stock that has token listing if not listing then I wait until the listing, but I tell you if the token was not listing in a long time could be token is a scam.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

Easy as ABC,first go to coinmarketcap and find which exchange your tokens are supported,signup and trade your tokens to bitcoin/ethereum,send it to your local exchange which offers converting your bitcoins into fiat or whatsoever fiat currency do you want,as easy as that,but the fees might not be the same as different countries have different exchange rates.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

You have to go into exchange market, where you may find your token. Choose the exchange depending on the token you hold. If there is one- it is yours. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: