Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
mysterecryptoooo (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NicolasL161

Activity: 126

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:

I think the answer from you is clear enough Grin. And after switching to BTC or ETH I am always waiting for it, waiting for the price to soar .. then waiting for the right time to exchange it with the currency in force in my country Grin
mysterecryptoooo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Hey,

The answer is crystal clear! Except the part when you ll have to pay commissions in each transactions.

So if i am not mistaken, you ll first have to open an account in the listed exchange, then transfer your token, change them into BTC or ETH before exchanging crypto to fiat ?

I think you ll pay a certain amount of fees in each transaction..

ManaMan

Merit: 38

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

First things first you could go to decentralized exhanges such as IDEX or ETHERDELTA and swap tokens for ETH - because these 2 are like the first exchanges that have trading pairs straight away (if your tokens are on ethereum blockchain). If you tokens are lets say on waves you have waves dex and so on. So at the end of the day you want to have Ethereum or Bitcoin at end. Then you have to look for whats convinient way for you to swap it for USD as there are many ways including localbitcoin, coinbase, bitpanda, bitstamp, cexio , gemini and many many others

The answer is crystal clear! Except the part when you ll have to pay commissions in each transactions.

So if i am not mistaken, you ll first have to open an account in the listed exchange, then transfer your token, change them into BTC or ETH before exchanging crypto to fiat ?

I think you ll pay a certain amount of fees in each transaction..

Yes you will have to pay fees for this, but that's like the only way to do it. Because USD pairs are supported for major cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH, whereas new listed tokens hardly get listed with pairs against USD anytime soon after lunch.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

Well for bounties you have to check with the bounty manager or the dev team to which exchange or exchanges your tokens are listed. Some big exchanges like bittrex and binance are already closed to new accounts so make sure you already have one on these exchanges coz some tokens are listed in these big exchnges. The tokens that i have are mostly listed in kucoin or idex, these are new exchanges and are not very expensive to list so most of the dev team would chose these exchanges.  Once you deposit your tokens to these exchnges you are able to trade it with fiat or any other coins as well.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Thank you.

The process is kinda straightforward here
Bounty Token > Sent it to exchange, convert it to Ethereum (When pair is listed) > Convert Ethereum/Bitcoin(Prefer Etherem because of its speed) to $$
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

There is only one way to turn your bounty tokens to USD, you should wait for the tokens being listed on an exchange, and then you can sell your tokens to btc, and sell btc to USDT or to usd.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

1. After you received you reward, you have to wait that token is on selling somewhere in exchange.
2. Send your token to that exchange (you need some eth for gas price if it's an erc20 token)
3. Sell your token there.
4. You have btc, you can sell your btc to usd or sell it to your country currency to someone with escrow
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Thank you.

You need to sell the coins to BTC or ETH and sell that wherever you can locally sell them for your native currency.

hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Thank you.
So I agree, this interesting section of Bounty, but there is a certain nuance, it is very difficult to get into translations into really good projects, the translators who have long been engaged in those very soon take up a place and you can not get into the translators section
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

I think dumping bounty tokens as soon as they list on exchange is not a good idea and you will not get the real idea as there are not many buyers of a new token, i suggest hodl for 6-8 months before selling, it will give you great value, if you still want to sell due to personal needs you will have to exchange the tokens to eth or btc and then sell this btc or eth against your local currency from the local exchanger.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mysterecryptoooo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Thank you.
So I agree, this interesting section of Bounty, but there is a certain nuance, it is very difficult to get into translations into really good projects, the translators who have long been engaged in those very soon take up a place and you can not get into the translators section

Indeed in the very beginning it is difficult to get top projects, well in that case and i think everybody went trough that you start with small projects that sometimes have huge Ann and whitepaper then you ll acquire experience to get top projects later

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Thank you.

Maybe you have a point and good intentions ,that you wanna teach those bounty hunters to earn, by turning  there bounty token to USD,but those you teaching will become forbidden to those who join the ICO campaign because they thinks for us the means reason why should,the value of the project coins will going down,and that coins will not become matured in the trading exchanges market,so therefore in order to prevent that descrimanation  its better you must share  another idea,on how to know bounty translation,because you are expert in that kinds of works,especially us the beginner of this kind of crypto works.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Thank you.
This is a good job but it is difficult and requires a perfect knowledge of the language, so it is not suitable for everyone.  I love company social media as well as the signature,  because here you take part in the discussion of the most up-to-date world of cryptocurrency and you can get good money for it.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

This sounds absolutely like someone seeking for knowledge and knowledge would surely be found by those who seek for it. The process is as follows
1. Wait for the token to be officially listed on an Exchange
2. Create an account and get verified with the exchange if you have no existing account with the exchange earlier
3. Move your token to the exchange
4. Trade for BTC or ETH
5. Withdraw your BTC from the exchange wallet to wherever you can Exchange for FIAt.
Thanks
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

Every token you earned on different projects/bounty has own exchange site when it comes to myether(wallet). But depends where is the project listed .and on that exchange site you can choose different crypto currencies to trade. But if you don't to trade your token. Direct to search bar and locate the name of your token then get the address right away and send the token to the exchange. And then after send it to your wallet and convert it to USD. Easy. Lol
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

just look in the telegram of the ico. there's will be an exchange ready to trade with and in the general some site like etherdelta(forkdelta).

so it will be like this:

you got the coin from the stake.

you must have a certain eth for fuel and that's for transferring token that you get to an exchange wallet.

you sell your token for btc/eth , you transfer again to site like coinbase/gemini to sell eth/btc that u got before to USD.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Usually there is a waiting period after the end of the ico. Some icos can be accepted faster then others, but usually its couple weeks or more before you see any ico on any exchange. Now there is so many popular exchanges, but just few of them list icos before others. Waiting for some reputable exchange to accept new ico can be a good thing to do, when they accept it its a big announcement and usually that leads to price rise. Is it better to wait project to develop and take more money for your tokens, or to cash out right after first exchange accept your token is up to you, my opinion is that some tokens worth keeping.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boss@laway

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign: Being the most popular and recognized cryptocurrency forum, you can perform bounty tasks and be rewarded by the coin developer. You will have to upload a signature and make a stipulated number of constructive posts every week till the initial coin offering ends.
Use any exchanger of list of ICO, before turn into USD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: