Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The most 🔥HONEST ICO🔥 in the World!  (Read 119 times)
TheHonestICO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Most of ICOs are bullshit. We are not.
They take your money and disappear completely. We take your money and show what we do with them.
They promise you bright future. We promise no promises.

Initially, launching as 1st april fool, we decided to make it something more serious.
You buy tokens - we do what we able to do interacting with you via social networks.
Further information is available on https://thehonestico.com/
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

There is no informations here, just a few lines that are useless, just a mere words from someone new here at this forum, it just makes me think, is it another form of joke or something that was present during this first day of April, the April Fools Day?
TheHonestICO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

There is no informations here, just a few lines that are useless, just a mere words from someone new here at this forum, it just makes me think, is it another form of joke or something that was present during this first day of April, the April Fools Day?

Did you really read the message carefully?
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

Did you really read the message carefully?
Yes, and as far as i understand, there is not enough informations and it looks like another way of fooling people on April 1st.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

haha you right sir, another scammer trying to cheat with us using april fools day event.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: