Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] - ORGANIC TOKEN - A LIFESTYLE MARKETPLACE TOKEN  (Read 303 times)
OrganicToken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 03:04:10 PM by OrganicToken

ORGANIC TOKEN
A LIFESTYLE MARKETPLACE TOKEN | NO ICO | PROUDLY BUILT ON WAVES PLATFORM

VOTE FOR US ON CRYPTALDASH

INTRODUCTION

We live in a day in age where organic food should be accessible to ALL people, regardless of their economic background or income level. Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world and this is not the case.

Over the years, organics have become somewhat more accessible as it is more easily found in most grocery stores that previously would not offer such products. Nevertheless, the affordability of organically grown foods has not increased enough and as a result, too many consumers pass up the organic aisle in the grocery store because their finances simply won't permit such choices. This is beyond sad and something should be done about it!

We never believed in the idea of ICO for organic token as we want more people to have access to organic food and should not have to pay too much to get that. We aim to circulate as much organic token as we can to people to help them able to pursue healthy lifestyle.

Grassroots is how we started and that's what will take us to where we need to be! There's a positive energy surrounding this project and we are building something that will not only be here this year, but for years to come, as well! Things are happening!

TOKEN METRICS

Token Name: Organic Token
Token Ticker: OrganicToken
Total Supply: 10,000,000
Circulating Supply: 4,500,000
Decimals: 18
Platform: Waves

Note: You cannot hold Organic Token on MetaMask, Mist, MyEtherWallet or any other ERC20 wallets. Our token is proudly build upon Waves Platform. Faster and Secure.

WHY NOW?

We are an active community and we wanted to develop a use case for our token before we can publicly promote it on social media. We organically grew from 50 people community to 4.5 thousand and currently growing.

Organic Token token is accepted by one store right now in US and we are currently talking to multiple stores to get them on board. Also, organic token is currently being traded on waves platform and we are growing.

Organic Token is a non ICO token and a Lifestyle Marketplace Token. The first of its kind. You as holders of Organic token can use it for anything you want. We nurture the currency for the industry of clean food, natural and preventative medicine, health, fitness.

WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Distributed Ledgers can possibly change the way individuals and associations handle money and data. This innovation gives an electronic public transaction record without central ownership. The ability to have a comprehensive, accessible, unquestionable and fixed source of information provides anybody wishing to have more control over the transactions and money now can do it more economically and robustly.

Broad adoption of blockchain technology has the potential of reshaping the current organic food and product market. The change is expected to bring with it are benefits to the existing business processes through the removal of intermediaries, and giving more control of money back to the people.

FAQ

What is Organic Token?

Organic Token is lifestyle marketplace token which aims to provide everyone a platform to have access to healthy Life style and this project will increase awareness and enable a greater number of everyday citizens to access organically grown foods via the potential growth of this token.

Are you an ERC20 Token?

No. We are built on Waves Platform. Faster and Secure.

Is Organic Token on Exchange?

Yes. We are being traded on Waves Platform. We have been in talks with different exchanges. Please visit our telegram group for more information.

What stores accept Organic Token?

We have one store right now who accepts Organic Token as payment. Please visit our website for More Information.

What is the Price of Organic Token?

You can check that on the waves platform or exchange that we are being traded upon. More information is available on the website.

Why No ICO?

Our idea behind launching Organic Token is not to raise money on speculative products/services that we will build in 2020. We are being accepted by stores as of today and currently on exchanges. Only way we want to distribute Organic Token is via Airdrop and Giveaway. Everyone should have a fair chance to a healthy lifestyle.

Where can I find your whitepaper?

You can find it here.

Do you have Bounty?

No. Not yet. We will announce it here as soon as we have it.

How can I receive Organic Token?

Only way we distribute Organic Token is via AIRDROP and GIVEAWAYS. Please find information below for the airdrop.

How can I join your movement?

Join us on our social media:

TELEGRAM | TWITTER | WEBSITE | STEEMIT | GAB

More Questions?

You can write to us on support@organictoken.info or send us a message on any one the social media listed above.

AIRDROP

Phase 1 Airdrop = 1000 Tokens Each
Phase 2 Airdrop = 500 Tokens Each
Phase 3 Airdrop = 100 Tokens Each
Phase 4 Airdrop = 50 Tokens Each
Phase 5 Airdrop = 25 Tokens Each TBA

Note: Do not post your ERC20 Wallet address in the form. This is a waves platform token. We need your waves wallet address.

Please encourage your community and businesses to circulate and accept Oganic Token. You are in charge of how you want the Organic Token to enhance your health, your business and your future. We’re here as volunteers to assist you wherever we can to get a business you know ready to accept Organic Token.

Please note: PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY WALLET ADDRESSES IN REPLIES TO OUR THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THE AIRDROP, FOLLOW THE INFORMATION ABOVE. THANK YOU!

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the OrganicToken ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/OrganicToken. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
OrganicToken (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the OrganicToken ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/OrganicToken. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks, but we are an non ICO project. We are not raising any funds.
Prec1

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

The team of ORGT are doing great job but will ORGT be listed in other exchange soon?
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

I would like to ask a question about this ICO. What are the differences from others ? Any road maps I can check on?

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

I think selling pure organic products for tokens is a good idea. But who will control the purity of the products. There must be some kind of laboratory, which for bribes will not stick its tags on products and it will enjoy the authority.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Nice project. How to join it?
sanzmarin7

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Kireka

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

I would like to appreciate the team for the tremendous work they are doing. however I have an inquiry I recieved Organic token but as waves of 100. How do I trade it or exchange.
thank you in advance
goldenball2112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

It giving the impression that this kind of project mostly having a success.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

i had forgotten this token, i just checked in my wallet and 500 organic worths almost $90
too bad i missed the others airdrop Cheesy
OrganicToken (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

i had forgotten this token, i just checked in my wallet and 500 organic worths almost $90
too bad i missed the others airdrop Cheesy

Glad you found us back. We are doing some great partnerships and daily trading is also increasing. Thank you for being part of our journey.
OrganicToken (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

The team of ORGT are doing great job but will ORGT be listed in other exchange soon?

As soon as we have more trading volume, we will start listing on other exchanges.
OrganicToken (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

I think selling pure organic products for tokens is a good idea. But who will control the purity of the products. There must be some kind of laboratory, which for bribes will not stick its tags on products and it will enjoy the authority.

We are not selling organic products, but you can buy organic products from the vendors who accept organic token as a form of payment.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

I think that your project should become sufficiently authoritative in the expert community. Namely, your expertise in the quality of organic products should be at the highest level. Producers, of course, are not interested in creating good products - this is an extra overhead for them, but society is interested in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: