Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient and calm yourself  (Read 471 times)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Currently the price of bitcoin falls, and now patience is a wise choice. Be as patient and be as calm as possible, bitcoin will not die but surely can rise again.
People may lost their patience as they are assuming that bitcoin is a easy money and they can milk more money into their investments and when the bearish market taking control the cryptocurrency all they can do is getting panic and lost their composure. Indeed, we need more and more patient to wait for the best price and don't expect too much. Invest wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 06:21:22 PM by TTITA

Be patience requires a calm condition, it is not easy to do but I agree to overcome this condition together, we must remain being calm and support each other. For those impatient people who are got stuck by fud news and panic selling, they hates this condition as they expectation too much for short time. Bitcoin has been reached this level with pass thru many years, so there nothing easy looks like.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

What you mean about patient? patient for hodl or patient for bitcoin price will fall continue? But for me, if you have long term investment and you intend for not sell bitcoin in a several years yes you should hodl your bitcoin, and make your brain calm down just relax. But if you want to change your strategy, it's good for you to sell bitcoin and buy back when bitcoin in the deep price.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Whether you're patient or not it's up to you, those impatient people also has contribution in the market and we can't deny that we can't lose those types of people for our own good. Being patient indeed was a wise thing to do but a difficult thing to master on other people's perspective.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

bitcoin will not die but surely can rise again.
For those that are keep on spreading FUD that bitcoin is about to die because of this current price fall, get your lives people. Bitcoin has been dead since there are people who are jealous with this great tech behind it and it's popularity is widely increasing. Big countries are starting to recognize it and what we have to do when we are on these days, holding and be patient so I agree with what OP's message.
People may lost their patience as they are assuming that bitcoin is a easy money
They are wrong on this belief that bitcoin is just an easy money, simply like the stocks market if you have patience - good harvest will come.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

I simply dont get greedy forever HODLing hoping for a bit more then a bit more.

Set yourself financial goals, stick to the plan taking profit at key points investing that money elsewhere buying back in on the dips.
True, but there are different sorts of individuals here. I am one of those who believe in a scenario where at a given point we don't need to convert anything to fiat anymore, but just use straight Bitcoin to pay for everything. I know it has some sort of a personal bias/fantasy to it, but it's not entirely impossible. My only materialistic goal is to buy a house with Bitcoin later on.

The strategy has worked well for me, 2 years ago I paid off my current house and recently have made enough to buy a nice car and another larger house.  My current house will now go to my daughter when she is old enough giving her a good head start in life.
Without hinting at any actual numbers, what is the percentage of holdings that you have cashed out and still hold? I remember having read some of your posts where you seem to be invested in precious metals as well. I am not exactly a fan of precious metals in the way they are mainly being used as, but different people different interests, which is all fine.
SpitUK

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Of course it’s going down. It’s a classic pump and dump chart like the thousands before it.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

The current valuation I think is the correct one as there is still a lot of improvements to be made in the crypto space and the December values are just crazy. Still will hold on and wait for the next big wave.
I suggest have a long term view on this values as blockchains are just getting starting to be accepted in the mainstream.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin falls, and now patience is a wise choice. Be as patient and be as calm as possible, bitcoin will not die but surely can rise again.

yes you are right you should be able to calm down and more patient when the price falls, if you are impatient and calm then what you get is only keruguian because influenced by other people's talk and make you sell cheap.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise again and holding and buying is a wise thing to do now and I love the way bitcoin and others coins prices drop because this is going to build my confidence in the markets when it rise again. I think bitcoin is going to go as higher as 25,000$ this year and if you can buy now you will be in huge profits by last quarter of 2018.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

We have seen the price of bitcoin fall from $1100 to $200 so it survived that time too even with such low following, but now it's about one third of all time high and also its following have also tremendously increased from the situation in late 2013 so its obvious that bitcoin will surely survive this dip and from my experience it's performing well in this bear market as all the Altcoin are selling for way less than one third of their price and people are now afraid to invest in crypto saying that it was a bubble and it's now busted and the market is never gonna recover from this bearish fall.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

I simply dont get greedy forever HODLing hoping for a bit more then a bit more.

You probably had three digits of bitcoin. In your case, it was right to use it, because bitcoin was intended to be a currency.

For us with only one digit, we will have to wait until we can buy houses and cars with it. That's why we hold, in the same way some of you did five years ago.

Myself I see in this bear market a opportunity to buy more. That's why people should not go all-in into crypto, for in case such crash happen, they will have spare fiat to buy more. I have 16% of exposure and I'm planning for 25% if the crash reaches 90% from previous ATH. The temptation will be too great to not buy more.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

Myself I see in this bear market a opportunity to buy more. That's why people should not go all-in into crypto, for in case such crash happen, they will have spare fiat to buy more.

Exactly! It's something that newcomers often don't understand. Basically, you should never go all-in, because that implies missed opportunities. Even if you're okay with years-long drawdowns and losing 80% of your value, you'd be better off financially and psychologically to be more patient entering the market. Fomo usually doesn't end well.

I have 16% of exposure and I'm planning for 25% if the crash reaches 90% from previous ATH. The temptation will be too great to not buy more.

That's not a bad plan. Buying > 80% below the ATH has usually worked out well. You think we'll get that opportunity? Smiley

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Patience is a virtue and if you lack patience then bitcoin is not the best place for you to invest your money as we have seen ups and downs in the past but bitcoin has always survived and came out as a winner in the end so having patience and holding bitcoins is the only option at a moment and sell it when you are satisfied with the price.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

but bitcoin has always survived and came out as a winner in the end
That highly depends on your definition of 'the end' Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

that's right. 'cause only our doubts is the common  reason why we always panicked,  so we must control our emotions and think positive especially on this kind of circumstances. And besides bitcoin is a strong currencies and we already saw it fight to survive again and again.   So the decision is up to us and we are the only one who make the mmarket worst by contributing the dump. So lets sit back and relax inhale ,exhale 'cause soon it will stabilizes. 
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

Patience is the key to succeeding or producing the best, for the situation and the state of bitcoin is currently very testing my patience and I will continue to hold it until bitcoin up and still wait until whenever because I'm sure bitcoin will rise again. a wise choice will generate profitable luck  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Currently, the price of bitcoin falls, and now patience is a wise choice. Be as patient and be as calm as possible, bitcoin will not die but surely can rise again.
Patience is the key to succeeding or producing the best, for the situation and the state of bitcoin is currently very testing my patience and I will continue to hold it until bitcoin up and still wait until whenever because I'm sure bitcoin will rise again. a wise choice will generate profitable luck  Wink

It is completely in testing mode because there are many impatient people selling their coins in the market. Positive people are waiting for their fortune to increase the bitcoin price. So waiting always gives a good return and you can benefit from it.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Yes, I believe it too. Bitcoin cannot end and the price will become like a sky rocket again. Think positive and be patient, this is all you need to be success. Don't hurry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: