Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Jally Not Mining  (Read 2606 times)
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:39:30 AM

You need over heating you dirty scamming cockroach josh!

Pure filthy low life spunk bubble

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:46:24 AM

not really useful or helpfull...

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:58:30 AM

But true!

If you want help, id unplug it, put it on the center of your mantle place so it can remind you to do your research before chucking yourself overboard. Learn a lesson!

Josh is a A1 fuck face who needs putting down!  Same as bfl the conning mother fuckers!
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:35:17 AM

But true!

If you want help, id unplug it, put it on the center of your mantle place so it can remind you to do your research before chucking yourself overboard. Learn a lesson!

Josh is a A1 fuck face who needs putting down!  Same as bfl the conning mother fuckers!

i get the impression you dont like BFL very much. me personally i dont ha e anything against them other than the delays and the fact i had to pay import fees which where suppose to be coverd. but on the other hand there cock up got me 2 5ghs miners instead of 1 XD and ofcorse i wasnt going to correct there mostake

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:18:36 AM

But true!

i get the impression you dont like BFL very much. me personally i dont ha e anything against them other than the delays and the fact i had to pay import fees which where suppose to be coverd. but on the other hand there cock up got me 2 5ghs miners instead of 1 XD and ofcorse i wasnt going to correct there mostake

And the constant flow of people like you is what josh and bfl thrieve on. And you keepncomingnin your droves!

No matter how much bad press you put out there's always sheep that will follow! They've trained humans to be excellent consumers even when what younare consuming only has negative effects. This is pandemic in the western world.

So your right, if your notnwise enough to do some research and see this pattern not with just bfl but with the current state of the world, go ahead and buy a monarch! December delivery.... Honestly...... Just two more weeks......

Seriously. There hate for bfl for good reason! Mostly his name is josh (inaba) whos a dirty filthy cockroach!

If you learn anything from me, please make it that you give up on bfl and look into knc or cointerra if your considering hardware. Avoid bfl vaporware like the plaulgue. The monarch ifnit ever does see the day will overheat like a mofo! Its design is aweful proving again, bfl are cowboys!

I'm not here to convince people, I'm here to make people ask questions, as they should do naturally themselves!
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:29:29 PM

But true!

And the constant flow of people like you is what josh and bfl thrieve on. And you keepncomingnin your droves!

No matter how much bad press you put out there's always sheep that will follow! They've trained humans to be excellent consumers even when what younare consuming only has negative effects. This is pandemic in the western world.

So your right, if your notnwise enough to do some research and see this pattern not with just bfl but with the current state of the world, go ahead and buy a monarch! December delivery.... Honestly...... Just two more weeks......

Seriously. There hate for bfl for good reason! Mostly his name is josh (inaba) whos a dirty filthy cockroach!

If you learn anything from me, please make it that you give up on bfl and look into knc or cointerra if your considering hardware. Avoid bfl vaporware like the plaulgue. The monarch ifnit ever does see the day will overheat like a mofo! Its design is aweful proving again, bfl are cowboys!

I'm not here to convince people, I'm here to make people ask questions, as they should do naturally themselves!

oh dont get me wrong i would never recommend BFL to anyone. but would i shop there again thats still a maybe. but right now im going with KnC mostly because there in the EU so i dont have to give the UK government money for my own god damn stuff

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:58:10 PM

But true!

oh dont get me wrong i would never recommend BFL to anyone. but would i shop there again thats still a maybe. but right now im going with KnC mostly because there in the EU so i dont have to give the UK government money for my own god damn stuff

Good choice, we get 580gh while it sips around 550w +/-50w and support is excellent. Firmware update fixed one of the modules that didn't work.

Cointerra is also worth looking at, ex head of asic design from Samsung is definitely worth paying attention too!
AvalonMiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:12:33 PM

I have used a BFL Jalapeno before @8gh worked perfectly on bitminter client with no issues.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:45:53 PM

Just use it as a paper weight.
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:36:54 AM

I have used a BFL Jalapeno before @8gh worked perfectly on bitminter client with no issues.

Go away josh!
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:37:10 AM

Just use it as a paper weight.

This
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:32:23 AM

It starts inching up to 37oC then goes down. At this point I'm still getting shares. Then it goes to 42oC and down to 38oC. Then it goes back up to 44oC. After this, it stops getting accepted shares.

This suggests that you have a USB problem, not a heating problem.

You're running extremely cold, which means you're not hashing.

Is something you're running cranking your CPU to 100%? Like are you trying to CPU mine simultaneously?
tacoman71 (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:51:28 AM

It starts inching up to 37oC then goes down. At this point I'm still getting shares. Then it goes to 42oC and down to 38oC. Then it goes back up to 44oC. After this, it stops getting accepted shares.

Is something you're running cranking your CPU to 100%? Like are you trying to CPU mine simultaneously?
No I'm using the cgminer-nogpu program.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:54:43 AM

Is there something else on the same USB controller that could be throttling it?
tacoman71 (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:55:41 AM

Is there something else on the same USB controller that could be throttling it?
I don't think so.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:24:04 AM

Close... This means the chips are faulty. Butterfly labs do not test anything before it leaves. Only the ones they mine with before sending it to the customer of cause. The evidence is on the inspection sticker that is not filled out on there units, just like mine. Just assembly date is filled in. Surprised me they didn't lie and just fill in a test date as well.

You have next to no hope getting a RMA as they just ignore anyone with any type of issue these days as I'm guessing 80% at least is disgruntled customers either other faulty hardware, refund requests and just general annoyance at bfl & josh in particular for being a filthy dirty lieing cockroach who just abuses customers once he has there monies to go swanning around the world on there expense!

He's even planning a meet up this month and I can't believe no one isn't going pay him a visit on this one. Chop this mother fuckers balls off and burn down there fucking building too while there at it seen as its in Kansas.

Filthy whore of a company band its employers, this means Jody and Dave and just about every other misleading asshole that works for these crooks! Everyone who works for them is to blame at this point because they all knew they were never going be ready when theybsaid thy would, and there doing it again with this bullshit monarch. IMPOSSIBLE to cool effectively on that type of card as anyone with any smidgin of knowledge knows is impossible on such a device effectively at the said speeds. What there offering in the monarch is what they offered from the 65nm devices, 1gh for 1w.... They missed this goal by a long long way. At least 6-10 times that. They won't even hit that target with the monarch and there is already companies you can buy off today that will deliver these figures and better today..... For less! Hell, there even announced there next 20nm devices for 2nd q 2014! Nevermind the sub 20's by the end of 2014!

The cooler needed on a monarch will be insane to get any kind of decent outputnout of it. No chance of stacking them side by side. It was ridicules when they announced it and its even more ridicules the way they are still peddling this aweful design!

Bfl and josh are complete losers and still have the attitude as there the only people around still. They livebin a fantasy world! Suppose that's why theybbases themselves in Kansas!!!

P.s- sorry for predictive text and no spaces, mobile
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:27:25 AM

think you need more research they tend to top out at 38c running at full speed
the only other thing it could be is the power brick but its hard to replace or test
there was a guy in computer hardware section selling molex to barrel jacks might be worth checking if he still has them

im still willing to take it off you hands Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: