Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH discussion !!!  (Read 473 times)
Quymadi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

In April, eth is likely to be more expensive than in March. But before that, it can fall to 200.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

HOW MUCH IT CAN LOSE ETH IN APRIL ?

I believe you are asking about the price speculations in the April month. I would say ETh will start surging upwards in this month and the prices could be around the 800 bucks. I am saying that figure based on the last years patterns for the ETH after it moved from the 300 bucks to the 800 bucks and then ATH. The same time points will be experienced this year too and thats really common on the field of crypto currencies. However there is no way that ETH will get spiked alone unless and until he BTC moves. Though they are different thing then also its indirect relation which makes them move. So yeah they might move and if they did then they will reach the prices of 800 bucks surely.
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

No, you guys like it or not, but Ethereum is everything. This coin will continue to grow. I want to see him for at least $ 1,000 this year. Let even in the winter. It will even be better-I will be able to accumulate more.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Ethereum is one of the largest projects on which a large number of professionals work. The second by the capitalization of the crypto currency is of intrinsic value, and once the situation on the market stabilizes, the coin value will again begin to grow in the long term. But when it happens, in such a dynamic area as a crypto currency, I think no one can be completely sure.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Check the 1 week timeframe. You will see next strong level on 305$. If this one will be broken by a candle, not by a shadow, then it will be a bad news for eth. Because we it can falls to 200$ and even lower.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

In April, eth is likely to be more expensive than in March. But before that, it can fall to 200.

I am not sure whether it will happen or not but if you faith really on that and will be touch means you can buy the ethereum as much you can now because the price value is around 350 USD and little more only.

I have 2.45 ethereum as of now which got from the mining. If the ethereum goes up before bitcoin bumps back. I will convert the ethereum as bitcoin faster. Whatever I expect bitcoin only atleast to grow faster in the market.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

I think eth will find some support around 0.03-0.035 btc within few weeks or days and then the market will start growing again and take eth with it, i hope we will see new and bigger peaks in coming months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

no one can predict how much eth will lose, the market runs uncontrollably. we know this the value of crypto currency always fluctuate and it the risk we should to take. stay positive and positive things will come. who knows next month eth will increase significantly.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

If we are talking about what is happening now with ETH projects, then nobody will be able to tell you the exact information, it will probably look very bad for investors, but now the whole market is falling, we are not talking only about the ETH project
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

starting price of ETH in April around 400$
I think by the end of this month, there's not so much thing change, people are losing their faith
price would be under 1000$, and above 200$  Grin Grin
to be exact, I guess 600$

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

I seen some good news about Ethereum in these days are about vitalik that proposes about limitation of Ethereum supply to 120 Millions source "https://www.coindesk.com/120-million-vitalik-proposes-cap-ether-cryptocurrency-creation". Is this will be affect on price Eth? Yes it will affect in future, with limited supply and high demand of investor, the price can be more compatible and stable increasing on the market
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

I do not make price forecasts, because it's pointless. Also, the price does not depend on our forecasts. But I understand that sooner or later ETH will rise. So wait and hodl.

Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

If we look purely from the standpoint of technical analysis, we can not say that there are signs of a turnaround in the downward trend. This trend is too strong and he still does not think to stop. Although soon a possible upside correction.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Why so many conversation about ETH price? Are you wait that ETH will flip BTC from 1st place? All coins with such BTC price correlations will be dumped together with 'grandfa'. Why Eth should be individual?  Cool
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

I take an opportunity, I buy ethereum. I have exchanged also some of the ALTcoin for ethereum. I consider that it is future cryptocurrency therefore I bring together her at myself. Especially the market always was and is wavy. Behind recession there will always be an increase I trust in it.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

There is a high probability that the Ether can drop to 300, but this will only give him the opportunity for a sharp jump up.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

The rate of ETH/BTC has been falling from a high of 0.120 to 0.055. From here on it could go down to 0.025 or even lower if there's no reason to buy Ether. The Bitcoin keyword in Google Trends has peaked in January, so I think there's not a lot of new investors but we're just trading with each other, while some of us are cashing out, having a net negative effect on the total market cap.
martirosyan666 (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

HOW MUCH IT CAN LOSE ETH IN APRIL ?
If you are hoping that ETH will decline in price, then you are mistaken. I'm sure that in April the Ethereum will go to "take-off".
I also think that it will be BOOM !!! Grin
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

I highly doubt it's gonna touch $200, i'd say the lowest we can get is $300 or at least I hope so. This bear market might last a bit longer but hopefully the price will stabilize and not fall down much more than we are at right now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

ETH has been affected by the market struggles and a s a result taken a huge dip, losing value in the process, but ETH has a good project and it will most probably recover along with the market, we are yet to see what April has for us

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: