Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH discussion !!!  (Read 473 times)
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

In April, eth is likely to be more expensive than in March. But before that, it can fall to 200.

I highly doubt it's gonna touch $200, i'd say the lowest we can get is $300 or at least I hope so. This bear market might last a bit longer but hopefully the price will stabilize and not fall down much more than we are at right now.
It's very easy for Ethereum to get down to $200 per coin.There is a lot of people dumping Ethereum for Bitcoin.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

In April, eth is likely to be more expensive than in March. But before that, it can fall to 200.

I highly doubt it's gonna touch $200, i'd say the lowest we can get is $300 or at least I hope so. This bear market might last a bit longer but hopefully the price will stabilize and not fall down much more than we are at right now.
It's very easy for Ethereum to get down to $200 per coin.There is a lot of people dumping Ethereum for Bitcoin.

For sure people will sell their ETH to get more BTC, but doing so will boost BTC value. If that happens ETH will lose BTC value and might go down even to 0.03btc but that doesn't necessarily mean that ETH will lose $ value too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

I think 200 could be possible though. If bitcoin goes low enough at least.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
Merited by Snixer (1)

For sure people will sell their ETH to get more BTC, but doing so will boost BTC value. If that happens ETH will lose BTC value and might go down even to 0.03btc but that doesn't necessarily mean that ETH will lose $ value too.

But they're selling Bitcoin for fiat too. All those ICOs that raised thousands of ETH worth millions of dollars, they have to cash out at some point, if they haven't done so already. Especially if they need to pay rent and salaries. This wouldn't be so bad if we had a more mature crypto economy, where you can pay energy, food, rent and salaries with cryptocurrencies.

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

But they're selling Bitcoin for fiat too. All those ICOs that raised thousands of ETH worth millions of dollars, they have to cash out at some point, if they haven't done so already. Especially if they need to pay rent and salaries. This wouldn't be so bad if we had a more mature crypto economy, where you can pay energy, food, rent and salaries with cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, I guess if some ICOs decide to cash out to fiat a lot of ETHs, something like $200 might happen, I didn't really think about that, thanks for bringing it to my attention. We'll have to see what happens in the coming months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

It's not so terrible, the main thing is not to panic, all the time the fall will not be forever now it's time to buy coins at such a price or even lower
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

It better for us to think positively than being panic with this market. There many people are waiting to sell their ETH may since recent couple of years which was ETH reach the highest price. So, we just need to look for others jobs while waiting for the day.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

HOW MUCH IT CAN LOSE ETH IN APRIL ?
April will be a good month for Ethereum, just please don't lose hope this market situation/trend right now will not last long as there are a lot of positive news going on lately i believe this bearish market is not gonna last long but will hit hard most coins including bitcoin but will easily bounce back as soon as it ends.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Just like btc, the price of eth jumped up too quick. It was still under $300 on 11/01/2017 and was over $1k on 01/05/2018. I think eth will end this year on a high note but I believe the price will continue to drop in the month of April. I'm waiting for it to hit $280-$290 before buying some more.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

it is very difficult to predict the current market, but some people believe that ethereum could fall in the price of $100 in the near future. do you believe in and expect it?
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

it is very difficult to predict the current market, but some people believe that ethereum could fall in the price of $100 in the near future. do you believe in and expect it?
Eth has lost so much and is still reduced. I think maybe Eth price will go up, at the beginning of April it means that from this day onwards will decrease.
Let's see what happens at the end of the month. If you have an investment, this is the best time to invest.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

ETH is certainly going to experience a positive growth rate this month of April despite the so much rivalry is facing from related blockchains such as Neo, Cardano and more recently Cybermiles. The main concept of the Ethereum blockchain cannot be totally neglected. It has come to stay.

Yes, ethreum got a number of advantages over bitcoins. Ethereum has more coins than Bitcoins. The cap on supply of bitcoins is set at 21 million while Ethereum has around 92 million coins. Since Ethereum does not have a cap means that it is more immune to inflationary pressures,unlike Bitcoins. The Ethereum network is moving towards a more efficient Proof of Stake(POS) mechanism that allows people with the highest number of account balances or coinage being able to open there own blocks in the chain. The POS has the benefit of being more efficient and uses fewer resources. In the POS the forgers are those people who own the mined coins.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

I think if the price of ETH continues to fall, many people will choose to sell ETH.
Because people have become increasingly desperate, the fear is spreading.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

it is simply impossible to name the exact number of losses. In fact, now there is a process to stop which is simply impossible. As soon as the market reaches the bottom, I'm sure that they showed again the growth will start, in fact all that we are left to wait is.

Personally, I think that Ethereum will increase in early April because many of the competition of blockchain and Ethereum have a good market hopefully ETH can return to stable price and can help altcoin other down
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

ETH's downside risk is much smaller now that its price has fallen 70% from its peak. However ETH will only go up when the next alt season or ICO boom comes forth.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Many people are concerned about Ethereum's future as the crypto rate drops sharply, currently at $ 380. But I think the devaluation of the storm will soon be over, and ETH will be back to the $ 1000 level quickly in Q4 2018. Let's hope the recovery of the cryptocurrencies market at the end of the year.

yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

I am seeing that bitcoin will continue consolidating and alts might go boom because of the consolidation. People are most likely to switch over to altcoins.
with declining bitcoin as the main coin and of course affecting some of its other crypto coins that cause a rise in price or even a decrease in the price of the crypto coin and now a well-publicized altcoin course with a significant rise allows investors to switch to altcoin
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

Most people on this thread have said "yes" ethereum's value will recover in the following weeks to come but ended at that.

Here is WHY i think it will recover.

1. ethereum is too big to fail - it is the second largest by market cap because so many people have invested. those investors will buy more if the price goes any lower to ensure ETH stays alive.
2. ethereum has an amazing dev team - their goal is to change the world and they are very active in doing so. just check their regular updates.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Eth has lost so much and is still reduced. I think maybe Eth price will go up, at the beginning of April it means that from this day onwards will decrease.
Let's see what happens at the end of the month. If you have an investment, this is the best time to invest.
no, I still doubt if now is the right time to invest. what if the situation gets worse? it's better to wait and get in when the market is at its lowest.
drewage

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

I bought the broadcast while he was at $ 600. Now I do not know what to think, is it worth taking. Very heavy drawdown, a feeling that the coin is beginning to become popular. And for a long time there were no major projects on this platform.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: