Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥 [ANN] [ICO] LET'S GAMBLE WITH BETCOIN – A NEW ERA OF ONLINE GAMBLING 💰💰  (Read 371 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Well gambling coins keep occuring, and as always there's always get's more visitors or investors.
Joining this project is sometimes or even mostly the story will have a happy ending, the Project manager or the bounty hunter or the family who has the tokens will always feels happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betcoin.ai (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Gambling, nowadays, is such a difficult advanced strategy, not all can solve!

Hi Scout Georgenson,

At first, thank you so much for your comment. We totally understand what you said.

It's an honor for us, one of the pioneers in this field, to take the very first steps in order to make a huge change in online gambling industry which has many loopholes.

We believe by our tirelessly effort of many experts in online gambling as well as the experienced developers, we can solve all these loopholes of this industry.

However, we also believe in a proverb: "If you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go with others."

Our effort is not enough. We need your helps to create a history in online gambling.  Smiley

So join us to create a history together.

Best wishes from BetCoin Team.

ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Well gambling coins keep occuring, and as always there's always get's more visitors or investors.
Joining this project is sometimes or even mostly the story will have a happy ending, the Project manager or the bounty hunter or the family who has the tokens will always feels happy.
Exactly,  gambling nowadays are welcome to all level of personalities, some treats gambling as recreation or leisure time and some are mainly to earn money or materials.  With this kind of project that solve and cater the needs of every betting individual and industry's usual issues and problem.  Am sure this project will have its many member and investors for future.
betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Hi cattano,

Thank you for your comment at first.

Yes you're right. Gambling coins may be a trend now.

However, what makes us different from the others is we put our heart and soul into this project with a clear purpose: to cover all the loopholes in online gambling industry, not just only earning some money. (You can understand our purpose more through our video, which will be public soon.) Therefore, we will try our best to bring the BEST experience for all of the gamblers all around the world.

If you have the same opinion with us, (change the traditional online gambling industry AND earn money) then join us to create the history together.  Smiley

Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

I like virtual games. And I'm attracted to those projects that are trying their unique changes in the online gambling industry.
Your project, I think, is quite capable of this. I wish you all to put it into practice with full brilliance.
Let the project LET'S GAMBLE WITH BETCOIN - A NEW ERA OF ONLINE GAMBLING - thrive and develop well.
betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Exactly,  gambling nowadays are welcome to all level of personalities, some treats gambling as recreation or leisure time and some are mainly to earn money or materials.  With this kind of project that solve and cater the needs of every betting individual and industry's usual issues and problem.  Am sure this project will have its many member and investors for future.

Thank you so much, ImGenius.

We always try our best to bring the 5-star experience to all gamblers!

Join with us to create a history in online gambling together!

betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

I like virtual games. And I'm attracted to those projects that are trying their unique changes in the online gambling industry.
Your project, I think, is quite capable of this. I wish you all to put it into practice with full brilliance.
Let the project LET'S GAMBLE WITH BETCOIN - A NEW ERA OF ONLINE GAMBLING - thrive and develop well.

Thank you so much for your support, Briz234.

We're glad to know you find our project helpful.  Smiley

alonseider007

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

addnode ?
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

As we know today there are so many ICO are entering to gambling industry because gambling industry can give a legit profit. There always a big transaction (in or out) everyday. I hope this project can touch the hardcap so the project will running smoothly..Good luck for Betcoin team..
betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

As we know today there are so many ICO are entering to gambling industry because gambling industry can give a legit profit. There always a big transaction (in or out) everyday. I hope this project can touch the hardcap so the project will running smoothly..Good luck for Betcoin team..

Thank you so much Smilikiti.

We're glad that you find our project interesting.

betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

GREAT NEWS

We're happy to announce that our SportBet is ready more early than expected.

You can check this out: https://betcoin.ai/game/sport_bet

And do not forget to claim 10 FREE BET when you register!

Our bounty and airdrop will be soon! Stay tuned!

learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

Hi, I did not find the information on the team on the site. I would like to know who is behind this project.
vanminhcoin1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Let's Join to BETCOIN

#betcoin.ai
Telegram username: @vanminhcoin1
Twitter: @vanminh_cvn
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/vanminh.cvn
Betcoin wallet: BKUg8uu1Wec8N5JAShgNkeTjp38uptLxYq
Email: vanminh.cvn@gmail.com
thanhson163

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

You should open more games with better website quality than prepare for large numbers of participants
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

You should open more games with better website quality than prepare for large numbers of participants

Exactly the same ... gambling and games are almost the same, sometimes just for enternainment but if it gets a high profit then it can be addictive.
Wish Betcoin to be  a famous project and able to be the best.
betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Hi, I did not find the information on the team on the site. I would like to know who is behind this project.

Hi learner 7,

Sorry for this late reply, because gambling is a sensitive industry, we have to complete many legal procedures to bring the team out.

The team will turn up soon!

Best wishes from BetCoin.
betcoin.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Hi thanhson163,

We are developing the Jackpot. Stay tuned!

Best wishes from BetCoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: