Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:58:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at and 4 month low price?  (Read 179 times)
btcvinci (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at an 4-month low price? Or should I still wait for it to go down more.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at an 4-month low price? Or should I still wait for it to go down more.
Ethereum is promising platform so we don't wait for the market. It will raise or fall whatever happen in future. If you really trust the Ethereum you should buy know or you are in double mind don't invest in Ethereum because this is potential platform already many peoples are investing in Ethereum. So don't wait for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
leynuuuh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Why wait if you can buy right now since the price of 1 ethereum is at $ 300. Ethereum has the potential and we already saw that, it could rise up again o maybe it will surpass the highest price of eth last year. I guess it is not too late but to be sure, buy now.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Yes, now it is the right time to buy it. The market is willing to go up now or soon. Or, you might wait a little bit to get more profit from it. 
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

Yup yup yup!!!! It is also good choice if you want to buy token from fresh ICO since they like to accept ETH as payment and only few are accepting dollars for the transaction.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

If you bought eth on 04/01, you would have almost double your profits now as eth is currently trading at around $650. Crazy to think that the market on 04/01 was $245 billion and now the market is up to $407 and we're still in the same month. The crypto market works fast.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Axelion

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

If you bought eth on 04/01, you would have almost double your profits now as eth is currently trading at around $650. Crazy to think that the market on 04/01 was $245 billion and now the market is up to $407 and we're still in the same month. The crypto market works fast.

It is still good to invest. I gave my brother Ethereum. He is not into crypto, but he started to check market daily Smiley
When I gave him Ethereum he sent me the message after one week saying ''hey this gone up from 370$ to 395$'' Smiley I literally said to him ''you don't know anything'' hehe.
I'm expecting for a price between 2000$ and 3000$ dollars in next few months.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

To be fair, the marketcap was at over 800 billion $ at the begging of January, so this just a normal recovery in my opinion. From what i saw in the past, ATH's are almost reached again eventually, so be prepared for the price of Ethereum to get back to over 1200$ in the next couple of months.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

The right time for a good buy is anytime as long as you can stretch out your wallet to compensate the market and your profit. There are time for instance when you bought ethereum at 600 USD then in 3 months window the price was very low like below 500. So it is a make or break decision, If you want to gain more profit you have to buy again at a price below 500 or you just have to wait when the price goes up more than 10% of 600 USD as the initial price you buy.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:05:44 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:06:37 PM by ruslan4040

If you waited a little bit longer, you have lost a huge opportunity to double your money in less than a month, because the price is x2 from what it was before (on april the 1nd)
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Beginning of April was good, and even now is a good time to buy. Anything below $1000 is a decent entry point, especially if we make have a nice healthy bull run in the coming months. I could foresee Bitcoin being worth 15k again, and Ethereum being worth 1.5k at minimum if not 2k.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Yes its recovering after a long time of downtrend and now it looks like it will recover good so best is to buy now and see the price increases and you profit also increase with that. Ethereum is a very good coin expected to hit 2000$ before the end of 2018.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Take profits right now as it is going to its peak,resistance may give the market a bloody one once again which is why we need to take profits fast.It is indeed going to be more profitable as its price is getting dumped from time to time and when the market god recovered you will have a lot of profits that is why we need to have spare bitcoins,

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

This is a good time to buy Ethereum. EThereum is one of the most valuable altcoin, it brings stability and promises will be very high prices in the future. Ethereum has a professional development team, it is the foundation of a lot of ICO. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now Ethereum is fluctuating around $ 660, this is your chance to buy, because prices will rise in the next few months.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

When coins take a dip, there are chances that they will either recover or dip further, waiting for  a good coin such as ETH to take a further dip is gamble that may not pay off so well,Take advantage of the situation you have then later buy more when it dips further

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Yes please. go ahead and buy if you have the money. Ethereum is a widely use token right now which is even utilized by new projects. Meaning It has a value of it's own. It is still on its low price, therefore, grab the opportunity if you have the resources.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

An old post but it can show the current market demand and, in my opinion, yes, analyzing the previous years of Ethereum tends to give us great profits in the months and even years, but caution can be allied in one and low at high speed in this current market. In summary, Ethereum is expected to reach high levels by the end of this year and now is the time to invest.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

Right time would be when the bloody market has happened so that you can maximize your potential profits,as far as i know ethereum is very undervalued and its chart is pointing upwards like what we have in bitcoin,it supports the bullish trend that is why the whole market has been bullish for weeks.

BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

It believes that the current currency price is already a bottom, and it will not fall again. So now is a good time for investment. I think that in May, we will usher in the arrival of the next bull market, when Ethereum will again erupt. Look forward to the arrival of the bull market.
Omega0255

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

I think that ethereum will always be the best option to invest your money and make a few bucks in a few days.. It is always going down, and if it goes down, it is only because of a temporary correction that wont last for months.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: