Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Price VS ETH is strong!  (Read 339 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

ont, icx, eos, eth seeing some good insider info going on type trading.
EOS broke $8
EOS been taking off, apparently doesn't give shit about btc
think cause they release mainnet  on 16th
hopefully doesn't dump on news

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

This is great i heard that EOS is one of the best contender of Ethereum, and they said that it has lot rooms to grow but the development team has something big this year. Will just wait for their special project to be release.
I did see eos pump from new release being added to github on time
was first ever seen where progress on code got pumped instead dumped
ETH has more residual effects due to all the ICOs running on it.
did you see what happened with any upgrades from Ethereum? maybe I'm missing some news from them about this.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

The current EOS, in my opinion, is a formidable competitor to Ethereum. The EOS project is based on the Ethererum but has been improved to make smart contracts faster and smoother than ETH. EOS uses Web Assembly language, driven by performance. Therefore, the EOS exchange rate could rise sharply and surpass ETH is possible in the future, so if the EOS investment should hold for long-term.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

EOS platform launch and end of ICO by June should cause upward pressure in price for EOS. If crypto market gets into a decent rally by then, that will boost it even more.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

Yes even ETH dumps EOS still make its own way to surpass the red market . Now EOS increase 40 percent and that was pretty amazing I am to said that I didn't buy EOS when it's 5 usd only few days ago . 
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Eos getting stronger because eos will have its own unique blockchain not forever in ethereum blockchain and that is normal. Eos will be ethereum compatitor and the fund rising also succeed so eos team can hire any developer they want and can do the best matketing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

I think after the EOS ICO we may see an increase in the price of Ether because they will stop dumping the ETH that they received during their ICO. In the long run, Eth is going to outperform EOS because this year lots of ICO are going to release their mainnet.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

It will be a huge contender if it is not for a short time. Marketcap te biggest opponents right now. The potential of EOS is very high.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Market is down, red, bloodbath, and nosedive, yes thats a bad thing

But EOS seem to have something going

Look at EOS price in "ETH" term https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/eos/eth, it has historically perform better in ETH terms
Most other altcoins are down against ETH, but if you bought EOS you would have preserved the or even make more even in a bad market like now

https://i.imgur.com/frFpDsn.png

EOS has something going on, and may be interesting
the competition between the coins is very tight. EOS has excellent potential in the market. as well as with the ethereum polularity of this coin is very good and each becomes an idol in altcoin therefore both become very strong competition
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I believe in the EOS, a promising and high-tech project, a strong development team, a society that strongly believes in success, what else is needed?  I think we need to have at least 5% EOS in our portfolio, the chance that it will grow in price is extremally high.  Its price was increase in 10 times since
autumn. I see 100$ minimum until the end of this year.

Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

It will be a huge contender if it is not for a short time. Marketcap te biggest opponents right now. The potential of EOS is very high.
This is true, EOS has a lot of investors who are supporting the coin, as they have an extremely strong technical side of the platform.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

This is true, EOS has a lot of investors who are supporting the coin, as they have an extremely strong technical side of the platform.
eos platform is now a coveted investor, they investors feel like needing new coins to serve as investment coins besides ethereum. and if it can be more successful eos will be able to rival ethereum and can be stronger.
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I did not even expect EOS to grow so fast in price, in the last days of + 40%, it is an extremely profitable coin, in which it is necessary to invest right now.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Market is down, red, bloodbath, and nosedive, yes thats a bad thing

But EOS seem to have something going

Look at EOS price in "ETH" term https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/eos/eth, it has historically perform better in ETH terms
Most other altcoins are down against ETH, but if you bought EOS you would have preserved the or even make more even in a bad market like now

https://i.imgur.com/frFpDsn.png

EOS has something going on, and may be interesting

well, EAC had some good news, so the price went up. I remember in February when the market all fell knc grew very well, did x2 because the news was good.
HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

well, EAC had some good news, so the price went up. I remember in February when the market all fell knc grew very well, did x2 because the news was good.
It turns out that the positive news background saved EOS from the price drop? Once again, I'm convinced how the news affects crypto-currencies.
goyal.dkg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

main net and swap is pending .
price is pumping bcoz it is getting close to big news .
you can sell EOS near mainnet .
goyal.dkg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

It turns out that the positive news background saved EOS from the price drop? Once again, I'm convinced how the news affects crypto-currencies.

news affect demands and creates hype among new investors , so it affects demand .
people buy token on release of any good news .
but we also should keep in mind that sell the news at pump .
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I hold both eth and EOS. I have more than doubled my investment on EOS in the last two months. Eth is also in profit but by a smaller amount.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

I hold both eth and EOS. I have more than doubled my investment on EOS in the last two months. Eth is also in profit but by a smaller amount.
Indeed Ethereum makes slow progress. You cannot expect it to give huge profits in a short period of time but the best point about Ethereum is that it can be trusted with money. There is no fear of being scammed or crashing in such a way that recovery becomes impossible. As compare to eth, EOS is a new coin and it cannot be as much strong survivor as eth is. Besides, you must get some bitcoin.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

EOS is finding very good partnerships in recent times. Since ICO is still running out of water, the amount of ETH that has been installed is conservative.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: