Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧  (Read 2731 times)
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 04:49:03 PM by ICO-MANAGER

Blockchain ASOC                  
Metal Factory  [ICO 2.0]  
      on basis Tomsk Metalwork Factory        

WHITEPAPER   |   SITE   |   BOUNTY COMPANY  
http://metalfactory.org/forum/social/twitter.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/facebook.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/telegram.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/vk-1.png

We are pleased to present our grandiose crypto currency project Metal Factory ICO 2.0
the best ICO project of Russia with the strongest team of experts in the field of block and crypto technologies.
 According to numerous estimates of business angels and venture funds specializing in ICO projects,
our project is the most attractive investment ICO project in Russia in 2018,
 We packed the project for the launch press release for a long time and finally came to this important step!
 Metal Factory ICO 2.0 is a new format for the quality of ICO projects, this is the best ICO 2018 for investments!
 We have studied the experience of thousands of projects, ranging from investments in ICO Telegram in Russia to numerous DAO projects.
We collected and accumulated all the best and offer you the opportunity to participate in, perhaps,
Metal Factory ICO 2.0 the best ICO 2018 for investment!

https://metalfactory.org/forum/ENG/AllImage.jpg
best cryptocurrency to invest 2018, ripple, bitcoin price, best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, bankera ico, nex ico, review du an ico, block collider ico, truegame ico, loki ico, pantos ico, initial coin offering, cryptocurrency news, crypto news 2018, binance, envion, bankera, wanchain, reddit, coinmarketcap, ico 코인, crypterium ico, ethereum cash pro, ethereum kurs chf, telegram ico, bitcoin kurs, kryptowährung

ICO 2.0 Metal Factory We modernize one of the most promising productions of the Tomsk region
  Tomsk Metalwork Factoryis introducing the ASOC blockchain into the business process system.
  At the moment, the capitalization of the plant is 4.8 million dollars!
  Blockchain ASOC is an absolutely innovative ecosystem of investment transparency of business processes!
  By investing in us, you invest in the history and tokenization of the Russian economy!

Metal Factory ICO [2.0]
The best ICO 2018 for investing!
Thank you for your attention.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you

Hello, in the near future we will publish the information.
Remaginager

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

An excellent project, touches on very important aspects of the ICO Smiley. The project in the real sector, which can not but rejoice. In addition, a high-level team! I will definitely follow this project!
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

I don't like the aggressive hype and advertisement like your project is the strongest in Russia and what not. Why don't you just start small and get big over time? Why tell everybody that you are the best if you have yet to prove everything?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I don't like the aggressive hype and advertisement like your project is the strongest in Russia and what not. Why don't you just start small and get big over time? Why tell everybody that you are the best if you have yet to prove everything?
Thank you for your constructive criticism. We conducted a comparative analysis, packaging (preparation) of projects, assessment of the level of competence of the team, evaluation of resources. Evaluation of all these factors and comparison with other projects show our competitive advantages. We know that a lot of work is ahead of us. Do not worry, we'll do everything in the best possible way!
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Great team. Well-developed road map! I think there will be success!
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

The project is interesting. Metalworking industry companies
there is always confidence in the demand for their production.
Whatever the price, they are irreplaceable.
I will wait for messages from the project about the Bounty campaign.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

The project is interesting. Metalworking industry companies
there is always confidence in the demand for their production.
Whatever the price, they are irreplaceable.
I will wait for messages from the project about the Bounty campaign.

Today we launched our bounty program.
You can follow the link, sir.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240236.0
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?
We will prepare a repository and publish the smart contract code in the near future!
Can not worry, we will be as transparent and open as possible.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!
We do everything necessary for this!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
Our team will do everything perfectly transparent. In our team, people with a business reputation who will monitor all project costs and lead the project in the right direction.
The main goal of the project is legality. legality is at a high level. And our legal department in all areas of law related to ICO.
juli

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

I think an excellent project
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

I think an excellent project
Thank you, for your opinion!
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Thank you for your message. These messages motivate us!
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

For what I can spend this coins? To buy metal?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: