Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧  (Read 2731 times)
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 04:49:03 PM by ICO-MANAGER

Blockchain ASOC                  
Metal Factory  [ICO 2.0]  
      on basis Tomsk Metalwork Factory        

WHITEPAPER   |   SITE   |   BOUNTY COMPANY  
http://metalfactory.org/forum/social/twitter.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/facebook.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/telegram.pnghttp://metalfactory.org/forum/social/vk-1.png

We are pleased to present our grandiose crypto currency project Metal Factory ICO 2.0
the best ICO project of Russia with the strongest team of experts in the field of block and crypto technologies.
 According to numerous estimates of business angels and venture funds specializing in ICO projects,
our project is the most attractive investment ICO project in Russia in 2018,
 We packed the project for the launch press release for a long time and finally came to this important step!
 Metal Factory ICO 2.0 is a new format for the quality of ICO projects, this is the best ICO 2018 for investments!
 We have studied the experience of thousands of projects, ranging from investments in ICO Telegram in Russia to numerous DAO projects.
We collected and accumulated all the best and offer you the opportunity to participate in, perhaps,
Metal Factory ICO 2.0 the best ICO 2018 for investment!

https://metalfactory.org/forum/ENG/AllImage.jpg
best cryptocurrency to invest 2018, ripple, bitcoin price, best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, bankera ico, nex ico, review du an ico, block collider ico, truegame ico, loki ico, pantos ico, initial coin offering, cryptocurrency news, crypto news 2018, binance, envion, bankera, wanchain, reddit, coinmarketcap, ico 코인, crypterium ico, ethereum cash pro, ethereum kurs chf, telegram ico, bitcoin kurs, kryptowährung

ICO 2.0 Metal Factory We modernize one of the most promising productions of the Tomsk region
  Tomsk Metalwork Factoryis introducing the ASOC blockchain into the business process system.
  At the moment, the capitalization of the plant is 4.8 million dollars!
  Blockchain ASOC is an absolutely innovative ecosystem of investment transparency of business processes!
  By investing in us, you invest in the history and tokenization of the Russian economy!

Metal Factory ICO [2.0]
The best ICO 2018 for investing!
Thank you for your attention.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you

Hello, in the near future we will publish the information.
Remaginager

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

An excellent project, touches on very important aspects of the ICO Smiley. The project in the real sector, which can not but rejoice. In addition, a high-level team! I will definitely follow this project!
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

I don't like the aggressive hype and advertisement like your project is the strongest in Russia and what not. Why don't you just start small and get big over time? Why tell everybody that you are the best if you have yet to prove everything?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I don't like the aggressive hype and advertisement like your project is the strongest in Russia and what not. Why don't you just start small and get big over time? Why tell everybody that you are the best if you have yet to prove everything?
Thank you for your constructive criticism. We conducted a comparative analysis, packaging (preparation) of projects, assessment of the level of competence of the team, evaluation of resources. Evaluation of all these factors and comparison with other projects show our competitive advantages. We know that a lot of work is ahead of us. Do not worry, we'll do everything in the best possible way!
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Great team. Well-developed road map! I think there will be success!
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

The project is interesting. Metalworking industry companies
there is always confidence in the demand for their production.
Whatever the price, they are irreplaceable.
I will wait for messages from the project about the Bounty campaign.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

The project is interesting. Metalworking industry companies
there is always confidence in the demand for their production.
Whatever the price, they are irreplaceable.
I will wait for messages from the project about the Bounty campaign.

Today we launched our bounty program.
You can follow the link, sir.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240236.0
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?
We will prepare a repository and publish the smart contract code in the near future!
Can not worry, we will be as transparent and open as possible.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!
We do everything necessary for this!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
Our team will do everything perfectly transparent. In our team, people with a business reputation who will monitor all project costs and lead the project in the right direction.
The main goal of the project is legality. legality is at a high level. And our legal department in all areas of law related to ICO.
juli

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

I think an excellent project
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

I think an excellent project
Thank you, for your opinion!
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Thank you for your message. These messages motivate us!
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

For what I can spend this coins? To buy metal?
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Can anybody tell me in a few words what problem the ICO solves?

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trader76

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

1. We modernize the real production of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory and undertake to pay dividends from the plant's income.
2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.
You all understand correctly!
Thank you for your answer!
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
This is written in white paper. Monitoring the targeted use of funds collected in the ICO. Complex evaluation of the investment attractiveness of the project!
Look at the white paper! Thank you for your attention to our project!
ZinoZviev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
Thank you for your message! We will meet your expectations!
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Exchange is the best.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program
gobisirom

Activity: 436

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

in my opinion, I see your project so good and interesting and so the project is successful. I'm also sure many investors will be interested in your project. Grin
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

The development of this project begins only now and it will continue for a very long time, because it contains an amazing prospect to move forward
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Hello! Why on your road map the year spelled in Russian? It looks little strange for me! Huh
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?
Trader76

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?

The WP says that they will be able to connect any industrial enterprises ... If I'm not mistaken.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

First of all, we need to be consistent. To begin with, we must get a good fully serviceable and tested product. We plan to develop and improve the project in a complex and consistent manner. At the moment we are focused on the task: to create the most convenient and efficient system for controlling investments and business processes.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Metal factory on blockchain, that is interesting.
Smelting factory is a big business project at the moment.
Many and many aspect need to have some metals part to makes their work done.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Hello! Great idea! At last there's something tangible you can invest in. The only thing left is to find Tomsk on the map  Grin

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Reactosrez

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

I will be watching! This is unambiguous! I think there will be success here! Of course there are incomprehensible projects in the project! But I think the team will make it clear!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Thank you for your positive message!
Darthswan

Activity: 818

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.

The banking system is completely transparent in order to control the funds.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rubrex

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

Good questions. And one more thing. How is it possible to control how these funds will be spent? Do you have any audit?
Trader76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

Banking system is transparent only for bank/holder and central bank Grin
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

We have an important task (mission to the state, at the regional level): it is testing methods of attracting alternative investments (ICO). In order to introduce positive practices to attract investment in the region.

In these realities, we need not only to raise money, but also to fully control their intended use. If the banking system could provide all the functions, cryptotechnologies would not get such development!
jaime612

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

At least a watch u deserve for me is too early stages
I don't see or understand why invest ur own cost of opportunity in a ico.
But yeah will follow u and see how team develop this idea.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

After i see this project, i think it's good project because it's have good team, innovative idea and also this project have good information. so  i think it's will success. goodluck.
Marizy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Awesome, as i know so far, you will look like some project such as trello but using blockchain technology? How many stage of your crowdsale?
abenco01

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3034707651616076700#editor/target=post;postID=4579223997022474906;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname
bitcointalk username:abenco01
eth: 0xA0cA6b904F654C9B7c20AFB775aa120406b0cCfD
forum rank:junior member
language:french
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I read and i saw this project already has a fully standard and developed company backed by very highly experience dev team members behind it, a meltawork factory powered by blockchain technology sounds interesting,

"First ICO with the support of the Russia state" by this statement do you mean the Russian Government? If yes, what positive effect will this have on this project over other Russian projects that don't have this support?

"managers of the highest category, having high scientific achievements" how long has the team work together and is this their first blockchain project together?

Overall i think the business idea is solid and different from other project, it surely caught my interest and sure keep following for more update.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

Awesome, as i know so far, you will look like some project such as trello but using blockchain technology? How many stage of your crowdsale?
In white paper and on the site there is this information.
Nesigesssi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!
nguyenvanv911

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Wow this is really a great project I should be involved in this project  Grin Grin
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!
actually not as complicated as you might think. just like any other ico. learn and understand this project as well as possible, then you will more easily do it  Wink
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

I see information from websites and white papers, this project is good and has a wide market opportunity. but projects like this require big capital, maximum promotion becomes the key to get big fund from many investors. hopefully, the team works hard to support this project, to gain a bright future
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

The introduction of ASOC will make the activity of enterprises more transparent and will allow to draw an objective view of the investment object, including the evaluation of investment risks, the evaluation of the investment object, a comprehensive study of the company’s activities, a comprehensive check of its financial, economic condition and market situation. In Russia, all this looks ridiculous! As a result, just another useless token!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I see information from websites and white papers, this project is good and has a wide market opportunity. but projects like this require big capital, maximum promotion becomes the key to get big fund from many investors. hopefully, the team works hard to support this project, to gain a bright future
Thank you for your message! We work very hard! And we will achieve the result!
Bertram89

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:22:48 PM by Bertram89

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
merculet
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

how much was the pre sale price?
Mis.Pis.Gis

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

Excellent design me he hooked!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

how much was the pre sale price?
This information is in white paper!
hbccpyo

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.
nimogsm

Activity: 2702
Merit: 651

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

i see this project at ru local.I saw a lot of praise for the project from the creators themselves. I did not really like it. Let's see how it will be in practice.

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

i see this project at ru local.I saw a lot of praise for the project from the creators themselves. I did not really like it. Let's see how it will be in practice.

We tried to maximally paint our advantages and opportunities.
We will take your opinion into account and listen to it.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

keep spirit to improving dan reviewing for better result and attract a lot of attention so can be successful later, despite overall good already, and I like it. I wish its can success for the future.

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

keep spirit to improving dan reviewing for better result and attract a lot of attention so can be successful later, despite overall good already, and I like it. I wish its can success for the future.
Thank you for your opinion!
Mis.Pis.Gis

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Excellent design me he hooked!
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Just watch this project, seems it have really good perspectives in future. Want to ask, how you will deal with upcoming regulations of cryptocurrency which coming to us after G20 summit members will research blockchain technologies?
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

The metallurgical market will always be in demand and profitable, so i think a lot of people will be interested in this project and it will develop successfully, especially since the team has a lot of experience in this industry and they plan to create a new blockchain focused on smart contracts.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Just watch this project, seems it have really good perspectives in future. Want to ask, how you will deal with upcoming regulations of cryptocurrency which coming to us after G20 summit members will research blockchain technologies?
we will not fight regulation. we will be within the limits of regulation and legality this is the key to growth. Regulation is introduced in order to protect investors from fraudulent projects. And to ensure the security of their investments.
We want our investors to be legally protected, so our legal positioning will be as open and transparent as possible
FoxyCrypsy

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

we will not fight regulation. we will be within the limits of regulation and legality this is the key to growth. Regulation is introduced in order to protect investors from fraudulent projects. And to ensure the security of their investments.
We want our investors to be legally protected, so our legal positioning will be as open and transparent as possible
The regulation of the market and the industry as a whole can reduce the profit of the project.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

The regulation of the market and the industry as a whole can reduce the profit of the project.
When technologies and techniques are protected by law, and the law guarantees and respects the rights of players, this will only increase and popularize both the industry and our project in particular.
FoxyCrypsy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

When technologies and techniques are protected by law, and the law guarantees and respects the rights of players, this will only increase and popularize both the industry and our project in particular.
I'm trying to say that at the moment, very few players because the rules of the game are not entirely clear, when the rules will be transparent, there will appear big players in the market, for which rates of return of 10% per year are good. And accordingly, the total margin will drop.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I'm trying to say that at the moment, very few players because the rules of the game are not entirely clear, when the rules will be transparent, there will appear big players in the market, for which rates of return of 10% per year are good. And accordingly, the total margin will drop.
We understand this perfectly. But this is how the market works, it has always worked that way and we can not do anything with it)
We will develop our project in all ways and we will work hard to achieve all the results!
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Thats perfect what you don't trying to hide and make work of your project top secret. But in my opinion this regulations still should have some influence on this project also. And what about security of investments, can you be more detailed, how are you planning to do that?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Thats perfect what you don't trying to hide and make work of your project top secret. But in my opinion this regulations still should have some influence on this project also. And what about security of investments, can you be more detailed, how are you planning to do that?
Firstly, the system of control over investment fees and the targeted use of collected funds. Control over the targeted use of collected funds is something that no one does.
Control of risk factors.
Secure the storage of funds.
Competent diversification.
Legally understandable scheme of investment and guarantees.
Legally elaborated document agreement on the tokens  sale/investment contract.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Firstly, the system of control over investment fees and the targeted use of collected funds. Control over the targeted use of collected funds is something that no one does.
Control of risk factors.
It looks really reliable, and I think its worth to invest here, atleast until we have that opportunity. And are you ready to that our government maybe will block all that connected with cryptocurrencies?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Control of risk factors.
It looks really reliable, and I think its worth to invest here, atleast until we have that opportunity. And are you ready to that our government maybe will block all that connected with cryptocurrencies?

We fully analyze all possible risks. And in our strategic development plan, such a scenario is also worked out.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Control of risk factors.

We fully analyze all possible risks. And in our strategic development plan, such a scenario is also worked out.
That's good that you're ready to even that. What you can tell also about guaranteed buyback of tokens within 5 years more detailed?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Control of risk factors.

That's good that you're ready to even that. What you can tell also about guaranteed buyback of tokens within 5 years more detailed?
We guarantee a ransom in 5 years, this commitment, which we take on ourselves! The most difficult thing in this proposal is the legal moment, so as not to fall under the regulation of the SEC. We are working through these issues legally and we believe that we will form a unique legal precedent thanks to the team of our lawyers.
kohahan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Control of risk factors.

We guarantee a ransom in 5 years, this commitment, which we take on ourselves! The most difficult thing in this proposal is the legal moment, so as not to fall under the regulation of the SEC. We are working through these issues legally and we believe that we will form a unique legal precedent thanks to the team of our lawyers.
Nice to read your message.
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

on your roadmap ?? you need to add a roadmap for participants to easily follow the flow of this project.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Sebuah proyek yang sangat bagus, menyentuh aspek-aspek yang sangat penting dari ICO . Proyek di sektor riil, yang tidak bisa tetapi bersukacita. Selain itu, tim tingkat tinggi! Saya pasti akan mengikuti proyek ini!
Thank you for your words! We will work hard for you.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

really big scale. I am pleased with the project in the real sector of the economy.
The project sees the scale, I can know everything easily when visiting the website. Hopefully it will be the best ICO in 2018, the ICO closing time is probably a good time for the market.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

I am a little bit proud of such projects cause it have support of government and university so it means that it's on high level
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Very interesting project and glad to see a Russian Ico , wish you good luck and hope you realize all plannet!!
MartinCryptoKing

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

really big scale. I am pleased with the project in the real sector of the economy.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

Sebuah proyek yang sangat bagus, menyentuh aspek-aspek yang sangat penting dari ICO . Proyek di sektor riil, yang tidak bisa tetapi bersukacita. Selain itu, tim tingkat tinggi! Saya pasti akan mengikuti proyek ini!

How do you know what he said? Do you understand the language? Where is the team of ASOC from?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Makireli

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

How do you know what he said? Do you understand the language? Where is the team of ASOC from?
I think they used the translator. The project has a location in Russia
shkrz

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Thanks, hope it will be useful!
CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Tomsk Metal Factory is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
KostantinScript

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

very interesting and strong project in the real sector of the economy!
Notin2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Asoc from what i have seen and read so far in the website and business model has a very standard and well structured business model which want offer with the help of blockchain technology, such great team of experts that can move this project to a greater height,
Enterprises will find this project very helpful all round in its various activities to help sustain and attract investment.
Asoc has real world use case attached to it which is why i find it more attractive compare to other project
Murphydre

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

The concept is fantastic, interesting and best of luck.
KeirilXXX

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
KeirilXXX

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/asoc-takes-smart-contracts-to-steel-industry-investors/

ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

Asoc from what i have seen and read so far in the website and business model has a very standard and well structured business model which want offer with the help of blockchain technology, such great team of experts that can move this project to a greater height,
Enterprises will find this project very helpful all round in its various activities to help sustain and attract investment.
Asoc has real world use case attached to it which is why i find it more attractive compare to other project

Thank you for your message. Your feedback is very important to us!
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Great development and i'm glad that people who invest on it can get what they want.
And, let's see how you all can maximalized the Blockchain System.
So, your project focusing in Russia?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Gherindra

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

What I like most in a project need only 1 main requirement, is the existence of a team of experts involved in project development. Team members
is the highest ranked manager, who has a high degree of research. That way, the percentage success rate of a project can be measured. Hopefully Metal Factory runs smoothly as planned.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

I'm interested to be part of the company Smiley
ZinoZviev

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Crypto currency in the real sector is a step to development!
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

A lot of teams are located there. I hope they are real and want to do something good. I am just not sure how they can claim their ICO to be the best in 2018.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

A lot of teams are located there. I hope they are real and want to do something good. I am just not sure how they can claim their ICO to be the best in 2018.

This is a good comment. And we base our argument on several facts.
1. This is the establishment of a public-private partnership.
2. Strong scientific team.
3. Real production.

We are planning a release, a promo video "about Metal Factory ICO 2.0 project" in which you will see our team.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

I personally prefer icos based on real project. so good luck, guys!
Reactosrez

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

The connection with science is what will make the project more successful!
Bitchlio

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

very cool project, i wish get support from many parties and a lot of investors who join, always keep spirit for promoting this project, optimist its project will  success on future.
antiqklasik

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

the market potential of this project is huge but for its development requires a lot of funds. I hope the team works hard and maximally in the promotion. hopefully, will be many investors who interest to join into your project.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

very cool project, i wish get support from many parties and a lot of investors who join, always keep spirit for promoting this project, optimist its project will  success on future.

The project looks interesting but such as it is currently very much to stand out and attract attention it is necessary to conduct an active promotion company and here with this clearly problems as I see.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Blockchain ASOC                  
Metal Factory  [ICO 2.0]  
      on basis Tomsk Metalwork Factory        

WHITEPAPER   |   SITE   |   BOUNTY COMPANY  

We are pleased to present our grandiose crypto currency project Metal Factory ICO 2.0
the best ICO project of Russia with the strongest team of experts in the field of block and crypto technologies.
 According to numerous estimates of business angels and venture funds specializing in ICO projects,
our project is the most attractive investment ICO project in Russia in 2018,
 We packed the project for the launch press release for a long time and finally came to this important step!
 Metal Factory ICO 2.0 is a new format for the quality of ICO projects, this is the best ICO 2018 for investments!
 We have studied the experience of thousands of projects, ranging from investments in ICO Telegram in Russia to numerous DAO projects.
We collected and accumulated all the best and offer you the opportunity to participate in, perhaps,
Metal Factory ICO 2.0 the best ICO 2018 for investment!

best cryptocurrency to invest 2018, ripple, bitcoin price, best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, bankera ico, nex ico, review du an ico, block collider ico, truegame ico, loki ico, pantos ico, initial coin offering, cryptocurrency news, crypto news 2018, binance, envion, bankera, wanchain, reddit, coinmarketcap, ico 코인, crypterium ico, ethereum cash pro, ethereum kurs chf, telegram ico, bitcoin kurs, kryptowährung

ICO 2.0 Metal Factory We modernize one of the most promising productions of the Tomsk region
  Tomsk Metalwork Factoryis introducing the ASOC blockchain into the business process system.
  At the moment, the capitalization of the plant is 4.8 million dollars!
  Blockchain ASOC is an absolutely innovative ecosystem of investment transparency of business processes!
  By investing in us, you invest in the history and tokenization of the Russian economy!

Metal Factory ICO [2.0]
The best ICO 2018 for investing!
Thank you for your attention.

Can we get more update on this project?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

It's very attractive to build projects on a real technology factory. I believe this is quite different from many ICO projects nowadays.
Nesigesssi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

Scientific approach, I think the project will be successful!
Trader76

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

ICO From the real sector. The project is doomed to success.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

It's very attractive to build projects on a real technology factory. I believe this is quite different from many ICO projects nowadays.

The project has its characteristics that will define how it works and shows effectiveness to metal indsutry that has a huge potential market worlwide, applying an advanced control system of blockchain technology will  allow control and minimize investment risk of investor.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

I like your project. Start big .... it will be bigger and bigger
I 'd like to share in Arabic translation if possible
- Translation previous experience :
                                   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eXmrrutqSKQX2319MDj3K1uU_T7cKAi0
                                   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S1o7xhMRsxeWLW6PueEY5v0iJRbmJfwh
                                   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h1G2xo8XXYmW8iv81ASwGZCVK0pz3jU5
                                   http://baccar.blogspot.com.eg/
- I have excellent English/Arabic translation experience as I write and/or translate articles in both languages in my 12 years blog >>> http://baccar.blogspot.com.eg/
- TOEFL score 611
- Email: baccar77@yahoo.com
- I am a surgeon so, I had more than 24 years of learning totally in English
- Documents for translate: All (Whitepaper + ANN Thread + Bounty Thread + ICO Website + Video Subtitles + Press Release + News Articles, .. etc)

- Bitcoin username: baccar
- Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1155962;sa=forumProfile
- Twitter username: adam_baccar
- Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/adam_baccar
- Twitter audit score link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/adam_baccar
- Facebook username: adm ramzy
- Facebook profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/adam.ramzy.3532
- Medium profile: https://medium.com/@adamramzy
- Youtube profile: https://www.youtube.com/user/baccar77/featured?view_as=subscriber
- Cryptocompare profile: https://www.cryptocompare.com/profile/baccar77/#/activity
- ERC20 wallet address: 0x55e0967e31374b3CAEE73954Eef2b3b06D731663
- https://www.reddit.com/user/baccar77/
MyCryptoSWorld

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

The project expects great success! I think ASOC is a new big coin!
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

3. Real production.

We are planning a release, a promo video "about Metal Factory ICO 2.0 project" in which you will see our team.

What you just mentioned are important ingredients for success and I hope we will get the opportunity to check mark all the 3 points very soon Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
MyCryptoSWorld

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

The project expects great success! I think ASOC is a new big coin!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

3. Real production.

What you just mentioned are important ingredients for success and I hope we will get the opportunity to check mark all the 3 points very soon Wink
Thank you for your words!
last7minutes

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

An interesting project with a working business. I think the guys will show how to implement the technology of blockchain to improve production.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

very less supply it is going to put the Market on fire i joined airdrop great project
KeirilXXX

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

A great start is an excellent project! I like how you develop!
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Oh, I was inspired to see that token sales are moving into science and real sector, which is a very good sign. Looks like a new flow in the Russian ICO market  Smiley
DelaChao

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

When the team introduce a blockchain into the real sector, this will be a dizzying success.
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

it seems that the ASOC project does have great potential to be successful, and all teams will definitely manage this project as well as possible to make this project a huge success
egretia
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Interesting project and soft cap it seems to me to collect very realistically, it seems to me hard to get a hard cap, but I will observe the work of the team.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

I liked how the developers approached the design of white paper.
I heard that ASOK ICO will be held with the assistance of the Russian State !!
becruxrubbish

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Advantages for the investor:Offer not to be missed
The price of the token is provided by a real production and a strong team with an excellent reputation;
After the development and implementation of the ASOC blockchain each token holder will receive ASOC coin in an amount equal to the number of tokens;
Scientific discoveries, patents and technologies developed by the research team within the framework of the project are the property of the holders of the tokens, in proportion to their share.
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

MetalFactory ICO serves as a launch pad for the launch of the ASOC blockchain - a unique ERP system! ASOC Blockchain is a system of control of investment attractiveness! This is new technology at the service of industrial enterprises!
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

That's great that the project is based on real factory.
I can't understand one thing. What will your token be used for? Only for trading?
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

a fresh project concept .
I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ZinoZviev

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Hope there will be announcement when site for bounty is lunch!!!
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

In russia without bribes, nothing will work and the blockade comes to replace them, so that such a project in such a country is excluded. It is better to take the place of registration for Europe or similar free countries.
The most important question is why should they be kept?
Only to increase their value later?
lovepamamost

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
Notin2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

In russia without bribes, nothing will work and the blockade comes to replace them, so that such a project in such a country is excluded. It is better to take the place of registration for Europe or similar free countries.
The most important question is why should they be kept?
Only to increase their value later?

Well i think the team must have gone through much research before deciding to lunch project in Russia, according to information on website Tomsk Metalwork Factory is the first ICO with the support of the Russia state and two leading universities TPU and TSU
So base on this support, it will be easy for the team carryon with development of project in this area, also the cost of raw materials, lack of competitors and better location to service has also been considered by team.
IamCryptosMAN

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

I think the team has a very difficult path. In the era of ICO legalization, I think this project will be successful!
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

I can see from ANN his project has a very good plan in running the project. project is one good project project in my opinion. guud luck sir. I hope your project will be successful and up to the moon  Grin
stasik201330

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

This project seems very interesting, Must supported project. Have a great potential and future. Hope for the best dev and Good luck.
Jonycryptoboy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

A scientific approach is very important! the project of successful development!
DelaChao

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Tokenization real sector of the economy, the future blockchain!
marmotcoint

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

I have not seen such a level of preparation before. I think the project expects great success Grin
farsmacoint

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

A very nice concept and it will interest investors with that buy back program.  Cool
marmotcoint

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

This is interesting idea, if you success it would be great. Good luck to the team and hopefully. Smiley
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

This is interesting idea, if you success it would be great. Good luck to the team and hopefully. Smiley
Thank you for your good words!
WnikuseW

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

Hi guys! It is very interesting to see where this project will go, this is a big project! Can I find out how many people in the lice team?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

Hi guys! It is very interesting to see where this project will go, this is a big project! Can I find out how many people in the lice team?
In the announcement and on the site there is this information.
WnikuseW

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I found the information  need, you have a great team.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

I found the information  need, you have a great team.
Thank you for your good words!
alexcointru

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Interesting project, do you also have a Bounty thread Huh
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Of course, sir!
alexcointru

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Of course, sir!
Interesting. And your platform in some way can protect investors from unscrupulous traders who can pool investors' capital? Is there an insurance system  Huh
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

Of course, sir!
Interesting. And your platform in some way can protect investors from unscrupulous traders who can pool investors' capital? Is there an insurance system  Huh
Yes, sir. More details are described in white paper.
alexcointru

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Interesting project
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Hello. I do not understand why the projects from real business are conducted by ICO?
If your project is so good, why do not you conduct IPO?
Notin2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Hello. I do not understand why the projects from real business are conducted by ICO?

Although what you said made a lot sense considering the kind of backing this project has with the support of the Russia state and two leading universities TPU and TSU, makes one wonder why an ico is still needed,
But frankly speaking, certain amount of finance is needed to kick start project from scratch, so yeah, ico is important source to generate funds nowadays.
But would love to hear from Admin as well about the above question.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

This is a very good question. I think that if you read our white paper you would understand.
Remaginager

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

I observe that your company bounty is successful and very popular! How do you assess your chances of success?
MyCryptoSWorld

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

I saw you have opened a bounty site. It's great!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

I observe that your company bounty is successful and very popular! How do you assess your chances of success?
We believe that we will achieve our goals!
Notin2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Hello Admin, i thougt the bounty site was suppose to be all activities relating to the bounty, but after login in all i can see is referrer program, what about other bounties like social media, signature, content creation YouTube etc those it means this bounties are not available?
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Hello Admin, i thougt the bounty site was suppose to be all activities relating to the bounty, but after login in all i can see is referrer program, what about other bounties like social media, signature, content creation YouTube etc those it means this bounties are not available?
Good day. Write your telegram for communication.
In the bounty cabinet completely eats a section in which you can select assignments.
Send a screenshot of the screen when you log in, maybe you do not see the partitions.
OrkCrypter

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Very interesting and very much a technical issue to implement the project! Definitely worth a look!
aenin2764

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

It seems to be an interesting project.  When will it be possible to trade tokens?  I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
jayyen

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Blockchain is indeed life changing,now we have metal factory here.This is wonderful project.Am interested.
hienvienlang

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

Keep working devs, And the result in future  Cool
deddod01

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Providing a 50% dividend per year proportionally to shareholders, I think is huge for new projects. whether the dividend is an absolute advantage to the investor or any other costs.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Hello dev, Your project looks promising, how much for soft cap and hardcap? and what will happen with unsold token?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Providing a 50% dividend per year proportionally to shareholders, I think is huge for new projects. whether the dividend is an absolute advantage to the investor or any other costs.
Your remark is very appropriate and you correctly noticed. We can assure you that we will deal with this issue using analytics and a scientific approach and strategic planning of finance. What would each step be effective!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Hello dev, Your project looks promising, how much for soft cap and hardcap? and what will happen with unsold token?
We limited the release of tokens, this is a very important step for the economy of the token.
We plan to sell the full volume of tokens as a result of PRE ICO and ICO.
 In the case of not selling the full number of tokens on TokenSale ICO, it will be divided into several stages!
According to our forecasts, given the number of tokens, we will successfully conduct ICO, for 1 month of sales!
Noruka

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

I would suggest you to wait until you have the 50% dividend in your hands as pure cash. Until then be careful Wink
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

I would suggest you to wait until you have the 50% dividend in your hands as pure cash. Until then be careful Wink
We will consider your opinion, thanks for the message!
Panrado

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Very interesting project and glad to see a Russian Ico , wish you good luck and hope you realize all plannet!!
reveda

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

excellent project
vilann987

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Interessting project.
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              
Milcahh

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

The development of this project begins only now and it will continue for a very long time, because it contains an amazing prospect to move forward
hoanghon666

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project and wish you a good day!
Reactosrez

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

I read  with the white paper of the     project! The project team is really very wonderful! Real production is a guarantee of profitability. Good luck.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

I read  with the white paper of the     project! The project team is really very wonderful! Real production is a guarantee of profitability. Good luck.
Thank you for your message!
frerejaak

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

allthough this is what the world needs, blockchain projects linked to existing economies often fail before the ico is even over. Pitch apply, milkcoin, ... are just a few examples of that. Blockchain investors don't want steady gains with 50 - 100% ROI per year, they want 500% gains in 1 month.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

allthough this is what the world needs, blockchain projects linked to existing economies often fail before the ico is even over. Pitch apply, milkcoin, ... are just a few examples of that. Blockchain investors don't want steady gains with 50 - 100% ROI per year, they want 500% gains in 1 month.
There are investors who want stability. And the minimum risk
Jonycryptoboy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

i read  with the WP of the ICO this project!!! The project promises to pay dividends is a very eminent system . The project is waiting for success.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

i read  with the WP of the ICO this project!!! The project promises to pay dividends is a very eminent system . The project is waiting for success.
Thank you for your message sir!
joyce.dai

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
MalexXx

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

I think it's a remarkable ICO project!!! Specialists and professionals-the collective is definitely good!!! Innovative ways to attract great investment ! The token  rate will soar.
ZinoZviev

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this colossal!!! Large assets and real estate provides profitability. I already participate!
KarateliStoS

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

I think it's a eminent ico project! Strong scientific team of the project! The project promises to pay dividends is a very beautiful ecosystem ! The project is waiting for success!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

I think it's a eminent ico project! Strong scientific team of the project! The project promises to pay dividends is a very beautiful ecosystem ! The project is waiting for success!
DelaChao

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Eminent ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  economy! Great future and innovative technologies. Good luck!
MartinCryptoKing

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

I consider it's a wonderful ICO project. Team of Science! To pay dividends is strong. Successes to the project!
MafikRysik

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this great! I looked and understood! I will follow their every step.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this great! I looked and understood! I will follow their every step.
BorzeyFriend

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I think it's a eximious ICO project!!! What a cool design and marketing. Successes to the project.
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I think it's a eximious ICO project!!! What a cool design and marketing. Successes to the project.
ok! Thank you for your message sir!
KostantinScript

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

I pleased to watch colossal ICO project Metal Factory! Team of professionals. I like the idea of paying dividends. But there is a SEC. I already participate in the bounty!
frerejaak

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

There are investors who want stability. And the minimum risk

I believe the majority is too stupid and greedy for that; look at the most popular topics on this forum 'best way to get x100', 'what coin could get x100', 'pump and dump coins for quick profits'. I'm not saying you should change your marketing or anything, i'm saying you need to be aware of what is currently going on, even if you'd like it to be different. Either way I'll be investing, I for one agree with having more stability and less risk.

KeirilXXX

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

I looked  with the  White Paper of the   project. Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me! I join.
Mis.Pis.Gis

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

I read  with the WP of the ICO  project! I like ico project collective, people from business and science. Blockchain in the real economy, which is interesting from this turn out. I already participate.
MyCryptoSWorld

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

I'm pleased to watch frantic  project Metal Factory. People from science make a blockchain! Real production is a guarantee of profitability! I already participate in the bounty!
Nesigesssi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

Eminent ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  industry! Strong scientific team of the project!!! Great future and innovative technologies! I join!
jitJaboy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

I pleased to watch super-duper  project Metal Factory. Very important team! Robotization and automation of production success. The token  rate will soar!
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Will the project or these factories be reserved only in Russia? Or in the future it could be expanded to other countries?

OI
EtherMyLife

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

I joined in the metal factory project because this rattling! Very strong collective. I looked and understood. The project is waiting for success!
Trader76

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Will the project or these factories be reserved only in Russia? Or in the future it could be expanded to other countries?

Factory - only in Russia. But ASOC blockchain to the all world.
henryba

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Good morning,
the bounty subject has disappeared.
could you tell me where I should post my deferral for the current week? (07/05 - 13/05)
Fasilig

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

I'm delighted to watch colossal ICO project Metal Factory. The project team is really very cool! Innovative ways to attract eminent investment . I join!
frerejaak

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I looked  with the  White Paper of the   project. Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me! I join.

there's a lot of fantastic russian projects, like sonm for example. What matters is the product, where they come from is not important.

psk07

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

There is a bounty topic?
GegerBot

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Frantic ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  industry!!! The project promises to pay dividends is a very rattling ecosystem . The token  rate will soar!
vladbounty

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Hello, in the near future we will publish the information.
Hello.

Recently joined your company's bounty. I see a good project. Decided to support. Today I went in and see the branch of the bounty closed?
GirasimRest

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Definitely ! this project has a future. A super-duper future! To pay dividends is strong! Successes to the project!
marmotandchiki

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Wonderful ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  production!!! Great future and innovative technologies. Course token  rate will go to the moon.
pavellizunov

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I consider it's a remarkable ico project!!! Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me. I will participate!
ParashYoY

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

i looked  with the white paper of the  this project. Team of Science! Cryptotechnologies in the real economy! I will participate!
ICO-MANAGER (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

Developed blockchain ASOC technology is applicable to any industrial enterprise.
DT13

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

https://plmico.com  Polymerium    also a Russian factory ico?

Zoal

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

#JOIN
ETH address: 0x28ebBFFE7E1A4c08f8c12d572256cb3138020D72
Bitcointalk username: Zoal
Forum rank: Member
Selected companies: Twitter
Links to your accounts: https://twitter.com/Zoalzero
schepka

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

#JOIN
ETH address: 0x640B68dc41a2E19aea27dc3afA77E7AD0589ef89
Bitcointalk username:  schepka
Forum rank: Newbie
Selected companies:  Youtube
Links to your accounts: https://www.youtube.com/channel
Link to video: https://youtu.be/Gi0uRkxSybU
Noruka

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

We will consider your opinion, thanks for the message!

I hope many others here also consider my opinion so that they don't lose a good amount of money because they thought they'll soon hold a dividend in their hands Wink
Nastasi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Hello, tell BOUNTY company is closed?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty.
shulc7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

I have not met successful Russian projects related to the real sector. Most likely the guys use a loss-making company to attract attention and after ICO no work will be done.  Huh
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

@schepka stop putting your eth address here or the moderators can close the thread as it goes against the forum rules.
frerejaak

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

@schepka stop putting your eth address here or the moderators can close the thread as it goes against the forum rules.

it does not go against the rules afaik, but importantly I predicted this business would go nowhere; inactivity from the team is the biggest sign, plus the business idea was fine at best, which isn't enough in a market where some projects are simply unbelievable

Naes

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

What is the stage of development of the platform? What is the total coin supply for this project?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: