Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zman's Faucet - New Faucet - Many Users - Inputs.io  (Read 780 times)
pthnmj (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:33:34 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 01:09:11 AM by pthnmj

Payment Proofs

Ad space for sale through Bitads

Small Banner
Square Ad
Square Ad
Square Ad
Square Ad

Notice
- I'm looking for somebody with a similar faucet that would like to make a similar rotation as "Coinbox.me" where when you dispense, you get a link to another faucet. Anybody willing to add a piece of code to redirect to my faucet from theirs, will gain the same from me. If I gain a lot of requests for such a service, I will be using "arrays" to randomize the redirection site link

To contact me:

Email: Spammail6002@gmail.com (Checked Daily)

PrimeDice.com (UserID - 176107 / Pthnmj)

Referrals:
1K Per Referral
Minimum: 10
Send a note with the transaction : REFERRALS and if sending by blockchain, give me your inputs.io email, or if you use your inputs, just put REFERRAL as note
Donation address: 1BnaCzaxwpydEUrAXfiMe3BHSAssdfKj6n

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:37:33 PM

payout is very small and you have to do something different now many faucets giving pays like this and its not too much working

pthnmj (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:57:54 PM

payout is very small and you have to do something different now many faucets giving pays like this and its not too much working
That made little to no sense.. "Too much working"?

30 mins to make 800 satoshis... Faucets aren't meant to make you rich I hope you understand.

Future plans: Make a game for you to play with the faucet earnings and have a little higher cashout threshold
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:01:27 PM

30 mins to make 800 satoshis... Faucets aren't meant to make you rich I hope you understand.

Future plans: Make a game for you to play with the faucet earnings and have a little higher cashout threshold

bringing games and puzzles good idea and its bring more peoples to faucets now many peoples fed up with these same type faucets  Smiley

pthnmj (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:52:46 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 01:08:03 AM by pthnmj

bringing games and puzzles good idea and its bring more peoples to faucets now many peoples fed up with these same type faucets  Smiley
Even though I am pretty sure if I made multiple of the same faucet, I can probably get more people due to the simple fact of income is a lot more Smiley)

New Update:

Having a hard time earning referrals?
Try BitBin.it and you can most likely get some referrals with most of the viewers being bitcoin users

And I'm also gifting referrals to those that donate to the faucet.. With many people not being referred by another, I can set their referrer to be you and you earn what they make 25% Smiley

Referrals: 1K Satoshi Per referral making the minimum amount you can buy is 10! Inputs.io minimum is 10K satoshis for a transaction.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:22:10 AM

Look into upgrading to MyFaucet v0.13 - a few new features (I can see you've already implemented the balance check!).
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:30:10 AM

So... What does this one have that others don't?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
plaxant

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:35:01 AM

So... What does this one have that others don't?

timeout?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:56:35 AM

Nice logo. It should be framed and displayed in art museums.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:24:04 PM

What the different between other faucet ? Can you explain ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pthnmj (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:50:29 AM

Many others have high cashout thresholds this one uses the bare-minimum for quick and easy cashouts.

I would like to do more, but my knowledge in making PHP Games is quite low :|
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 06:10:31 AM

Many others have high cashout thresholds this one uses the bare-minimum for quick and easy cashouts.

I would like to do more, but my knowledge in making PHP Games is quite low :|
See back the picture please. At the picture you said the minimum cashout are 10 ,000 satoshi but at the faucet the minimum cashout 15 ,000 satoshi

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: