Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BSAI】BTC AirDrop +Cryptocurrency Trading Simulator - big contest reward  (Read 20054 times)
bsai (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:25:11 PM by bsai

Cryptocurrency Trading Simulator

Bsai.io is a free Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency trading simulator. BSAI project includes a lot of popular cryptocurrencies and each trader can find a cryptocurrency they like to trade them with a real price. We hope it will help people learning how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without any risk.

It is a good opportunity for each trader to gain priceless trading experience.

BSAI Free Demo Trading Contest

Our trading contests is an excellent free chance for everyone to test their knowledge and skills in an exciting competition and earn an initial bitcoin - prize upto 1BTC. The competitions are taking place on continuing non-stop basis and everyone can join any of them at any time.

But remember, to stay on top of the rating table, you have to prove that you’re the best every day!

The time of the contest

Starts at 00:00:00 every Monday – Finishes at 24:00:00 every Sunday (Server time:UTC+8)

The contest is held weekly and taking place on continuing non-stop basis and everyone can join any of them at any time.

Prizes of the contest

1st place — $599;
2nd place — $299;
3rd place — $199;
4th place — $99
5th place — $50
6th place — $20
7th place — $15
8th place — $10
9th place — $9
10th place —$8
11th place —$7
12th place —$6
13th place —$5
from 14th to 50th place —  $3
from 51th to 150th place — $1
from 151th to 250th place — $0.4
from 251th to 350th place — $0.2

(* The prize bonus will keep increasing.)

Payment

Once you achieve the rankings we reward,  we will pay the bonus to your BTC address  within 3 business days.

Try It Now

Update (2018-04-24)

We have released new features – Badge and AirDrop.  The following content will introduce and explain how does it work.
[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Prizes of the contest

1st place — $599;
2nd place — $299;
3rd place — $199;
4th place — $99
5th place — $50
6th place — $20
7th place — $15
8th place — $10
9th place — $9
10th place —$8
11th place —$7
12th place —$6
13th place —$5
from 14th to 50th place —  $3
from 51th to 150th place — $1

(* The prize bonus will keep increasing.)
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Our fist contest will end next Monday, it is right time to try it and win contest bonus now.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

Hi there, I have just joined. My username is LayoutPH. The concept of your website is awesome. This is a good tool for newbies to practice trading before engaging to a real crypto trading account.

Some suggestions:
How about putting a chart. You can even embed the Tradingview's Charts just like how IDEX did to their exchange site.
Another suggestion is how about creating a BUY order or sell order function when a specific price hits.
venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

Will you select winners on the basis of their balance ?
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

I suggest real time leaderboard

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
venky15921

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Yes it is a good idea
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Hi there, I have just joined. My username is LayoutPH. The concept of your website is awesome. This is a good tool for newbies to practice trading before engaging to a real crypto trading account.

Some suggestions:
How about putting a chart. You can even embed the Tradingview's Charts just like how IDEX did to their exchange site.
Another suggestion is how about creating a BUY order or sell order function when a specific price hits.

Hi, mate, thanks for your suggestions. We adopt all of yours.  We will keep optimizing for bsai.io
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Will you select winners on the basis of their balance ?

No, bsai is a fair trading game.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

Because the ranking is based on user's U.S dollar balance.  The real-time leaderboard makes people more confused.
rafolon

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

Because the ranking is based on user's U.S dollar balance.  The real-time leaderboard makes people more confused.

And Daily?

Currently paying sites
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Theres a bug in your program.  I cannot see the login button at the top when viewing it under mobile phone? Please make it more mobile friendly. Remember more than 50% of internet users are now using Internet under mobile.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Theres a bug in your program.  I cannot see the login button at the top when viewing it under mobile phone? Please make it more mobile friendly. Remember more than 50% of internet users are now using Internet under mobile.

Thanks, we will release our special mobile version next month.
venky15921

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

Will you send the rewards directly once the contest finishes ?
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Will you send the rewards directly once the contest finishes ?

Payment

Once you achieve the rankings we reward,  we will pay the bonus to your BTC address  within 3 business days. 
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

AVOID THIS!! THIS IS SCAM!!!

They deleted my 47k $ balance after i reported missing coins.
My balance 1h ago.
 https://ibb.co/gUHPcH

My balance now + blocked account
https://ibb.co/nPk2xH

I started this contest almost a week ago.
I managed to earn over 47k $.
Today, i noticed that Dogecoin was removed without any notification, and send an email to support.
They claimed that it's a bug, but the bug is only for my account. In the rulke page, the dogecoin is fully functional. They actually removed coins in the middle of contest, without notifications or warnings. Who had money invested in doge, lost.
Now, my account shows 1 $ balance.
Email conversation:
me
Hello,

The dogecoin is missing from my account and not from others.
 " The contest is an absolutely fair trading game. All of participants have a same initial fund – $10000.  You could buy and sell all cryptocurrencies using your trading strategy at any time. In a word,  try your best to make a profit and win the game.  "

How fair it is, if i don't have the coins like the others??
"Try you best..."I did, until you blocked my dogecoin.  All exchanges does not have a limit of trades.
You actually are not so fair as you claim.
I'll wait the end of contest and a good explanation for why i have a miussing coin and others don't. This is quite unfair and discriminant, regarding me and the other users. Do they know taht this isn't an unfair game ??

Jack <admin@bsai.io>

17:58 (1 hour ago)

to me

Hi,

Actually we are a fair game. We just removed the Dogecoin pair in our list, because it has a huge bug within it. So could you tell me what coins do you miss?

P.S Please send me your username.

Thanks

alex asi <mgruia66@gmail.com>

18:13 (58 minutes ago)

to Jack

The doge coin.
You should let users know that you will remove or you removed a coin because "reqsons", maybe somes invested in that coin, not just remove it. There's no info regarded. Especially in the middle of a contest.That's a loss of profit and even $$.
I trade doge by 5 years, only this coin.
Now, i'll wait the end of contest.

BSAI:

Hi,

I am sorry for that. But you should know that is a big bug and some people use this bug to make a huge profit. It is not a fair game to others.  Our developers have checked all data hardly. We find there is no any influences for normal users so that we don't send info to the public.

However, if you have traded dogecoin for 5 years you should know that we have a big bug on it. The bsai is just a game, not a real exchanger. We hope it will help people learning how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without any risk, the contest is only a plugin for fun.

In a word, it is our beginning, we have much things to improve. It will be better.

Thanks

There actually is no bug. They miscalculated that you can make great profit with big investment on dogecoin, and now they remove it and deleted my balance. i probably was on first place.

You scammers, i' ll make sure that entire globe will find about your scamming actions.
They actually stolled me 600$, this will be visible after end of contest, if i had a bigger balance.

Please stop your malicious post.

1. Shame on your - 47K U.S dollars. Yes, your balance is right and we close your account because you were using our bug to make a huge profits. As it is said, all of initial fund is 10k USD, please tell us how can you earn over 470% in  a week?

2. If we pay all scammers or who gains profits with bugs or malicious methods , our contest will be pointless. And it is not fair to other normal users.

3. The bsai.io is a new site, we have much things to improve. We are sorry for this big bug but we still can't  pay to these users who  trade using this bugs , like you.

P.S It seems that you forget to post complete conversation.  Let people see your impolite and rude attitude:

Why my balance shows 1$ ?
You scammers, i'll sue you for this! You'll go to jail!

I am always curious what makes you so reasonable as a big cheater?
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:44:26 PM by bsai

You expect to be polite after you deleted my balance?

Yes, if you use your brain, you can make more profit.

I actually used my brain, and not your invented bug.

BTW, if you know that there's a bug, why do you still post coin for trade??

Let me explain you that i was legit and your actions wasn't.

I have 10k and invest all in doge at a price of 0.002821.  + 0.8% fee = 0.002843. i must sell over this. The prices oscillates with 0.000xxxxx. I sell at 0.0029, i have a 0.0001 profit. Where is the bug?

I add the profit to the next purchase. Again, where is the bug??

Where is the malicious method, when all with balls do that in exchanges? It's a risk to invest all in coin but the loss is less in a low value coin, and fees are less.

Now do your math and see how i LEGIT earned that balance.

And did that with all coins with value under 1$, not only doge. Then, must be a bug for ada, xrp , etc, too.

If you don;t know how to trade, don't throw with mud in users that worked legit to gain that balance. i spend more than 30 hours to gain 47k.

As long as i earned this LEGIT and anybody can calculate this until they reach 47k, i don't know who's the real cheater here, but not me. Notice that was over 200 transactions.
Do the math and reach 47K, with doge, ada, xrp or any coin under 1$, after 30 hours.

So you have admitted that you were using  our bugs to trade!! I don't think you should get ranking with this method. I emphasize it again, you were using the bug of dogecoin price to trade and win a huge profits. It is a bug,, not real price!! It is our fault, we apologize for it. But you found this bug, you didn't report it to us, it is not your duty. But you used it and even slander us  after we solve and close this bug... you said you used brain to earn it?? I really can't understand you.

I have to tell you that you are still not 1st place even if we dont close your account. LOL, because top1 is over 70 million US dollars, Are you shocked? The guy used the same methods with yours for trading, but he seems look like more work hard than you. Maybe as you said, he used more brains to trade.

P.S
All facts are clear, I don’t want to fall into the discussion with you.  This is my last time to clarify statement of fact.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

The leaderboard of 5th contest has been published. You could check it here:
https://bsai.io
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

All of prizes have been paid. Please check your BTC address.

Thanks for supporting bsai.io
venky15921

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

All coins prices oscillates the same as doge coins. Let me remind you that all coins have the same "bug", if you say that this up/down value it's a bug.
All the prices from exchanges are bugs, because they go up & down.
I didn't used your bugs to trade, i watched dozens of minutes how the market oscillates and buyed or selled. Nothing more.
I also used ADA, ETC, XMR, EOS, DASH and even BTC. Is there a bug with them too?
I'm not a tester, i have no ideea about bugs. I just only buy/sell actions & claim faucets and mine in pools. Not even checked the real market price, as on site says "trading live".

So, i had no fault in here and still, my account was deleted.  

You should refresh my account at he's state and fix your issues, if you really have. Where is my fault as a user, that traded on your site? Do you think that users that access site stays to search bugs? If there was a bounty campaign or a notification regarded to possible issues, maybe. But trust me, nobodies looking after issues.

And, it's normal to get mad when you work so many hours and then, poof! no more balance. This is not fair and this nis not our fault, as users. And, as me.

Do you think coinex deleted my account for thousands of tradings? They actually rewarded me with 2000 CET's for that.

" I don't think you should get ranking with this method. "
This method is used in all crypto exchanges. This is why they exists, because people buys and sells.  And they don't delete users accounts for making trades or if they "have issues". They fix they problems without involving or blaming users for their mistakes.

PS: Check the Coinmarketcap historycal data prices, their are exactly the same as the ones used in bsai transactions. Where is the "bug"? Should i send an email to let them know that they have a bug, because their prices goes up and down?

Good luck earning trust, i'm done with this TRUSTABLE site.

May be what you are saying is right but it is very tough to actually get 45000$+ in 7 days  . Even i invested in DOGE and my balance and transaction was also removed but my balance (10277$) is actually acceptable and so he paid me my 3$ . So according to me he is genuine . And in case you earned so much in coinex why do you waste your time in a game like bsai.io where you can earn only a maximum of $599 a week when you are actually capable of earning 35000$+ in a week . My suggestion to you is to only concentrate on trading so that you can earn millions in just an year .

All the best dude !!
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

All coins prices oscillates the same as doge coins. Let me remind you that all coins have the same "bug", if you say that this up/down value it's a bug.
All the prices from exchanges are bugs, because they go up & down.
I didn't used your bugs to trade, i watched dozens of minutes how the market oscillates and buyed or selled. Nothing more.
I also used ADA, ETC, XMR, EOS, DASH and even BTC. Is there a bug with them too?
I'm not a tester, i have no ideea about bugs. I just only buy/sell actions & claim faucets and mine in pools. Not even checked the real market price, as on site says "trading live".

So, i had no fault in here and still, my account was deleted.  

You should refresh my account at he's state and fix your issues, if you really have. Where is my fault as a user, that traded on your site? Do you think that users that access site stays to search bugs? If there was a bounty campaign or a notification regarded to possible issues, maybe. But trust me, nobodies looking after issues.

And, it's normal to get mad when you work so many hours and then, poof! no more balance. This is not fair and this nis not our fault, as users. And, as me.

Do you think coinex deleted my account for thousands of tradings? They actually rewarded me with 2000 CET's for that.

" I don't think you should get ranking with this method. "
This method is used in all crypto exchanges. This is why they exists, because people buys and sells.  And they don't delete users accounts for making trades or if they "have issues". They fix they problems without involving or blaming users for their mistakes.

PS: Check the Coinmarketcap historycal data prices, their are exactly the same as the ones used in bsai transactions. Where is the "bug"? Should i send an email to let them know that they have a bug, because their prices goes up and down?

Good luck earning trust, i'm done with this TRUSTABLE site.

May be what you are saying is right but it is very tough to actually get 45000$+ in 7 days  . Even i invested in DOGE and my balance and transaction was also removed but my balance (10277$) is actually acceptable and so he paid me my 3$ . So according to me he is genuine . And in case you earned so much in coinex why do you waste your time in a game like bsai.io where you can earn only a maximum of $599 a week when you are actually capable of earning 35000$+ in a week . My suggestion to you is to only concentrate on trading so that you can earn millions in just an year .

All the best dude !!

Hi, mate! You lost your balance because we have to roll back data against for bugger users, maybe it leads your balance missed during that time , not you earned an acceptable profit.   That is the reason that I asked you when you sold all of your coins. Many users traded dogecoins  in last contest, but the most of them don't abuse that bug to take an incredible profits.
rafolon

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Thanks for payment

Currently paying sites
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Thanks for payment

There is no bug, that's just an excuse. It's called math and math is not a bug.
You wanna real market simulator? Put a timer between transactions, like in real market.
With timer, it's impossible to reach 47k, but without, you can earn more.
So, stop playing the disc with "the bug", there is no such thing. It's called low basic math knowledges and low dev skills. Why? Because you forgot to put the most important thing: the timer. Imagine what would happen in real market without timer, to validate transactions. Chaos.
But, you called us scammers instead of recognizing your mistakes. Great job, keep going! Great job for an entry level simulator.
I won't play this anymore, but i have some doubts, for tge rest of users:
If the leaderboard is not live and not in real time, and you can easily wipe and modify balances, how the rest of users know that the first 5 prizes are not won by bsai accounts or bsai can easily decide what account will win?
A simple scenario: the first 5 prizes are won by random users (bsai accounts), that claims in forums that tgey are paying. The rest of users receives the low payments.

I' m done, this is my last reply here.
Have fun here, maybe you'll fi d new "bugs" when you'll have smarter users than developers Smiley
PS: read some math, it'll help you to prevent "the buggy users" and "bsai bugs". If you still didn't understand tge compound method, ask a math teacher. And, learn to admit your mistakes and not to invent "bugs" and blame users for playing fare.

Due to your entanglement and confusion, we will explain it here again.

1. We respect and thank all of our users. But we can't tolerate the unfriendly and rude guy like you. We don't call others scammers, we just called you scammers. Because you were so afraid that we find this bug or close your account, you know you were using a bug to make a huge profits, and you sent many email to me with so rude language.

2. You always call that is math, okay, go to a real exchange and using your math to earn a big profits.

3. Let's talk that bug now! The price of dogecoin had a big delayed connection with the 3-rd data API.  Example, Dogecoin was $0.00275 when you saw and you bought it, then the price would increased to $0.00285 a few seconds. The importance is that it become $0.00275 again when you refresh the page, then increased to $0.00285 again. Obviously, this guy used this bug to buy/sell again and again. But he insists that he is using math to trade. It sounds funny.

I think your math will be useless if you don't use this bug again and again.

So don't talk about your math any more. You could use your math to earn dogecoin in a real exchange. Then don't forget to post your earnings if your math works  well. LOL...

P.S
You could spread rumors about bsai.io , you even say all of accounts in leaderboard are our accounts and it is your rights. Whatever you say, the fact is that we protect the fairness of bsai contest and sent all prizes and happiness to the users who kind and right people. You lost everything because you  are a cheater.
funky111

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Payment received. Thanks, admin.

I can not believe who can earn over $$$47K weekly under normal circumstances...

I hope bsai gets better.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Payment received. Thanks, admin.

I can not believe who can earn over $$$47K weekly under normal circumstances...

I hope bsai gets better.

Thank you  Cheesy
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

A good news to bsai users!

We have extended the scope of rewards.   It is increased from Top 150 to Top 300.

Check the details:

https://bsai.io/rules
venky15921

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

A good news to bsai users!

We have extended the scope of rewards.   It is increased from Top 150 to Top 300.

Check the details:

https://bsai.io/rules

Wow!! nice update . It will actually increase the number of people using your site . Your site is actually a good way to learn trading than earning bitcoins because even if people lose in your site they actually don't lose their own money . Hope many people use your site .

All the best !!
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Joined today after reading a lot of review , Hope things will go good with my account.

I am not good trader and lost a lot of btc in real one.  Cheesy

** FREE SPACE **
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Yes this game is fun and here you need not worry about losing because you don't lose anything in real .

Admin i have a suggestion for the but but i am not sure whether is it worth or not . Can you keep the contest once in 3 days and reduce the prize to half and send payouts directly to bitcoin wallet or faucethub . Because if you send it to faucethub you need not pay fees for it . In this way people might not gt too excited because after joining your game i always get too excited for Sundays to see result .
I hope you consider it.

Thanks You
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Yes this game is fun and here you need not worry about losing because you don't lose anything in real .

Admin i have a suggestion for the but but i am not sure whether is it worth or not . Can you keep the contest once in 3 days and reduce the prize to half and send payouts directly to bitcoin wallet or faucethub . Because if you send it to faucethub you need not pay fees for it . In this way people might not gt too excited because after joining your game i always get too excited for Sundays to see result .
I hope you consider it.

Thanks You

Thanks for your suggestions. Actually, our team talked about the contest time many times, finally we set 7 days as a period of contest temporarily.  To be honest, maybe we will extend the contest time...

Bsai.io is a  Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency trading simulator. We hope it will help people learning and training how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies . You know, all of investment products are a very hard business, including many complex factors.  3 , 7 days is too short, and I think it will be not helpful for experiencing the real crytocurrency market.
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

The 6th round has finally finished but it seems like there was a tough competition this time
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

The site seems to be in maintenance for almost one and a half hour
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

The 6th round has finally finished but it seems like there was a tough competition this time

Sorry, we are still in maintenance and it will take some times. Don't worry, we are fixing some issues. All data of last contest will be back.
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Ok thanks for the information
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

We changed the contest time. Now the duration of current  contest is 10 days. You could find the “Contest Countdown” for each contest. More info, check our rules page: https://bsai.io/rules

P.S

Our airdrop/task feature will be launched this week. Simple, you will get bitcoin/other coins airdrops if you get some badges/complete some tasks .  Grin
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Hi,

The payments of 6th contest have been sent, please check your bitcoin address. If you have issue about it, feel free to contact us.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

We have released new features – Badge and AirDrop.  The following content will introduce and explain how does it work.
[/b]
venky15921

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

I see that 100 bsai = 0.3$ . So is it possible for us to trade it between us ?
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

I see that 100 bsai = 0.3$ . So is it possible for us to trade it between us ?

The BsaiCoin value is estimated and calculated by the performance of site.
Now It is just for entertainment.
venky15921

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Dear Jack,
why do you reset Invited User? My ID:pmt9
After I refresh website, i see invited users is 0, before that I see my Invited Users is 21.
What the matter website?

Mine is the same 8 but the count wasn't increasing until yesterday . I haven't invited anyone today .
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Dear Jack,
why do you reset Invited User? My ID:pmt9
After I refresh website, i see invited users is 0, before that I see my Invited Users is 21.
What the matter website?

Mine is the same 8 but the count wasn't increasing until yesterday . I haven't invited anyone today .

Our affiliate works well.

There were some fake referrals continuously in his affiliate program. And all of his referrals have been removed by our fraud-prevention. After communication, we backed his some referrals.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Dear Jack
I feel meaningless, I will not join the site anymore, I have tried to introduce your website to the facebook group has many members specialized in cryto. I know if I introduce myself then surely admin will know so I did not do that, you have confirmed I have many fake referrals, so we should stop. I will close all articles about the website on facebook.
My ID bsai: pmt9
Thank for everything

I don't think so. You only invited 21 users in total and 9 of them are fake referrals (Rate over 42%) I don't think it is a misjudgment.

As I explained to you in email, you should be responsible for your traffic resources because you can get our airdrops when you receive those badges. We have a strict fraud-prevention to protect our fairness.  If we indulge it, that is a big meaningless thing.

Our rules are fair to everyone. You have right to quit bsai. But we must clarify what happened.

funky111

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Payment received. It is a legal site.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

We decide to open BsaiCoin cashout for the public on July 1, 2018 year. After that, you are allowed to exchange BsaiCoin into Bitcoin and sent to your bitcoin address.

We will keep updating for it.

Importance:
Don't try to claim BsaiCoin using any forbidden methods. All of your referrals will be reviewed by fraud-prevention system.

Get BsaiCoin Now
venky15921

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:04:41 PM by venky15921

We decide to open BsaiCoin cashout for the public on July 1, 2018 year. After that, you are allowed to exchange BsaiCoin into Bitcoin and sent to your bitcoin address.

We will keep updating for it.

Importance:
Don't try to claim BsaiCoin using any forbidden methods. All of your referrals will be reviewed by fraud-prevention system.

Get BsaiCoin Now

Wow!!! that's a great update !! Hope the site keeps developing and becomes more popular .

And does it mean that 1000 bsai can be converted to bitcoins worth 3 $
kosya666z8

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

with which exchangers do you have a course ?
stonedtimer

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

@bsai : when the release of bsai coin ?
venky15921

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

It seems like the daily bsai claim has been reduced to 70 .
rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

only singup with your nebula link are elegible to get bsc or i can use other one?

Currently paying sites
bsai (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

It seems like the daily bsai claim has been reduced to 70 .

Yes, we updated it on June 03, stay our blog here: https://bsai.io/bsaicoin
bsai (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

only singup with your nebula link are elegible to get bsc or i can use other one?

Yes, if you  register with others, we can't track your username.
Tiim_Aly

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I tried this simulator for a while, but I did't like it. Went back for my Bitcoin game
rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

I tried this simulator for a while, but I did't like it. Went back for my Bitcoin game

good game but bsai pay real money

Currently paying sites
venky15921

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

When can we withdraw our bitcoins ?
venky15921

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Hi i have sent an email to the support but haven't recieved any email .
mhmd27

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I wasted 10 days in this contest and 37 days of my life, you don't respect your members and the time they waste at the site

at the last day of the contest i was waiting for the prices to go up to sell my 27 coins of ETH the price was ~433$ and i wanted it to reach ~443$ to sell
so while i was waiting, the price of ETH  drops down to 0.00229358$ at first i was shocked and waited to see what happens then it goes up to ~443$ and after sometime it drops down again to 0.00229358$ so i had like ~38$ in balance and i used them to buy ETH at that low price and i sell my all coins when it back again to the heigh price
i did it over and over again and i reached a crazy balance exactly 3004664413931.6$
i sent them an Email to their contact Email and tell them at the faucethub discussion
and today after the contest is over i see that they exclude me from the result of the contest as if i did not join the contest 10 days before and wasted my time on their site
i recorded a video of my balance and my trading details, this is a picture of my balance

https://ibb.co/miRTRo

and i well upload the video later
[/size]
bitcoinec

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

ITS SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: