Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BSAI】BTC AirDrop +Cryptocurrency Trading Simulator - big contest reward  (Read 20054 times)
bsai (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

All coins prices oscillates the same as doge coins. Let me remind you that all coins have the same "bug", if you say that this up/down value it's a bug.
All the prices from exchanges are bugs, because they go up & down.
I didn't used your bugs to trade, i watched dozens of minutes how the market oscillates and buyed or selled. Nothing more.
I also used ADA, ETC, XMR, EOS, DASH and even BTC. Is there a bug with them too?
I'm not a tester, i have no ideea about bugs. I just only buy/sell actions & claim faucets and mine in pools. Not even checked the real market price, as on site says "trading live".

So, i had no fault in here and still, my account was deleted.  

You should refresh my account at he's state and fix your issues, if you really have. Where is my fault as a user, that traded on your site? Do you think that users that access site stays to search bugs? If there was a bounty campaign or a notification regarded to possible issues, maybe. But trust me, nobodies looking after issues.

And, it's normal to get mad when you work so many hours and then, poof! no more balance. This is not fair and this nis not our fault, as users. And, as me.

Do you think coinex deleted my account for thousands of tradings? They actually rewarded me with 2000 CET's for that.

" I don't think you should get ranking with this method. "
This method is used in all crypto exchanges. This is why they exists, because people buys and sells.  And they don't delete users accounts for making trades or if they "have issues". They fix they problems without involving or blaming users for their mistakes.

PS: Check the Coinmarketcap historycal data prices, their are exactly the same as the ones used in bsai transactions. Where is the "bug"? Should i send an email to let them know that they have a bug, because their prices goes up and down?

Good luck earning trust, i'm done with this TRUSTABLE site.

May be what you are saying is right but it is very tough to actually get 45000$+ in 7 days  . Even i invested in DOGE and my balance and transaction was also removed but my balance (10277$) is actually acceptable and so he paid me my 3$ . So according to me he is genuine . And in case you earned so much in coinex why do you waste your time in a game like bsai.io where you can earn only a maximum of $599 a week when you are actually capable of earning 35000$+ in a week . My suggestion to you is to only concentrate on trading so that you can earn millions in just an year .

All the best dude !!

Hi, mate! You lost your balance because we have to roll back data against for bugger users, maybe it leads your balance missed during that time , not you earned an acceptable profit.   That is the reason that I asked you when you sold all of your coins. Many users traded dogecoins  in last contest, but the most of them don't abuse that bug to take an incredible profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Thanks for payment

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Thanks for payment

There is no bug, that's just an excuse. It's called math and math is not a bug.
You wanna real market simulator? Put a timer between transactions, like in real market.
With timer, it's impossible to reach 47k, but without, you can earn more.
So, stop playing the disc with "the bug", there is no such thing. It's called low basic math knowledges and low dev skills. Why? Because you forgot to put the most important thing: the timer. Imagine what would happen in real market without timer, to validate transactions. Chaos.
But, you called us scammers instead of recognizing your mistakes. Great job, keep going! Great job for an entry level simulator.
I won't play this anymore, but i have some doubts, for tge rest of users:
If the leaderboard is not live and not in real time, and you can easily wipe and modify balances, how the rest of users know that the first 5 prizes are not won by bsai accounts or bsai can easily decide what account will win?
A simple scenario: the first 5 prizes are won by random users (bsai accounts), that claims in forums that tgey are paying. The rest of users receives the low payments.

I' m done, this is my last reply here.
Have fun here, maybe you'll fi d new "bugs" when you'll have smarter users than developers Smiley
PS: read some math, it'll help you to prevent "the buggy users" and "bsai bugs". If you still didn't understand tge compound method, ask a math teacher. And, learn to admit your mistakes and not to invent "bugs" and blame users for playing fare.

Due to your entanglement and confusion, we will explain it here again.

1. We respect and thank all of our users. But we can't tolerate the unfriendly and rude guy like you. We don't call others scammers, we just called you scammers. Because you were so afraid that we find this bug or close your account, you know you were using a bug to make a huge profits, and you sent many email to me with so rude language.

2. You always call that is math, okay, go to a real exchange and using your math to earn a big profits.

3. Let's talk that bug now! The price of dogecoin had a big delayed connection with the 3-rd data API.  Example, Dogecoin was $0.00275 when you saw and you bought it, then the price would increased to $0.00285 a few seconds. The importance is that it become $0.00275 again when you refresh the page, then increased to $0.00285 again. Obviously, this guy used this bug to buy/sell again and again. But he insists that he is using math to trade. It sounds funny.

I think your math will be useless if you don't use this bug again and again.

So don't talk about your math any more. You could use your math to earn dogecoin in a real exchange. Then don't forget to post your earnings if your math works  well. LOL...

P.S
You could spread rumors about bsai.io , you even say all of accounts in leaderboard are our accounts and it is your rights. Whatever you say, the fact is that we protect the fairness of bsai contest and sent all prizes and happiness to the users who kind and right people. You lost everything because you  are a cheater.
funky111

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Payment received. Thanks, admin.

I can not believe who can earn over $$$47K weekly under normal circumstances...

I hope bsai gets better.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Payment received. Thanks, admin.

I can not believe who can earn over $$$47K weekly under normal circumstances...

I hope bsai gets better.

Thank you  Cheesy
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

A good news to bsai users!

We have extended the scope of rewards.   It is increased from Top 150 to Top 300.

Check the details:

https://bsai.io/rules
venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

A good news to bsai users!

We have extended the scope of rewards.   It is increased from Top 150 to Top 300.

Check the details:

https://bsai.io/rules

Wow!! nice update . It will actually increase the number of people using your site . Your site is actually a good way to learn trading than earning bitcoins because even if people lose in your site they actually don't lose their own money . Hope many people use your site .

All the best !!
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Joined today after reading a lot of review , Hope things will go good with my account.

I am not good trader and lost a lot of btc in real one.  Cheesy

** FREE SPACE **
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Yes this game is fun and here you need not worry about losing because you don't lose anything in real .

Admin i have a suggestion for the but but i am not sure whether is it worth or not . Can you keep the contest once in 3 days and reduce the prize to half and send payouts directly to bitcoin wallet or faucethub . Because if you send it to faucethub you need not pay fees for it . In this way people might not gt too excited because after joining your game i always get too excited for Sundays to see result .
I hope you consider it.

Thanks You
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Yes this game is fun and here you need not worry about losing because you don't lose anything in real .

Admin i have a suggestion for the but but i am not sure whether is it worth or not . Can you keep the contest once in 3 days and reduce the prize to half and send payouts directly to bitcoin wallet or faucethub . Because if you send it to faucethub you need not pay fees for it . In this way people might not gt too excited because after joining your game i always get too excited for Sundays to see result .
I hope you consider it.

Thanks You

Thanks for your suggestions. Actually, our team talked about the contest time many times, finally we set 7 days as a period of contest temporarily.  To be honest, maybe we will extend the contest time...

Bsai.io is a  Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency trading simulator. We hope it will help people learning and training how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies . You know, all of investment products are a very hard business, including many complex factors.  3 , 7 days is too short, and I think it will be not helpful for experiencing the real crytocurrency market.
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

The 6th round has finally finished but it seems like there was a tough competition this time
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

The site seems to be in maintenance for almost one and a half hour
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

The 6th round has finally finished but it seems like there was a tough competition this time

Sorry, we are still in maintenance and it will take some times. Don't worry, we are fixing some issues. All data of last contest will be back.
venky15921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Ok thanks for the information
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

We changed the contest time. Now the duration of current  contest is 10 days. You could find the “Contest Countdown” for each contest. More info, check our rules page: https://bsai.io/rules

P.S

Our airdrop/task feature will be launched this week. Simple, you will get bitcoin/other coins airdrops if you get some badges/complete some tasks .  Grin
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Hi,

The payments of 6th contest have been sent, please check your bitcoin address. If you have issue about it, feel free to contact us.
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

We have released new features – Badge and AirDrop.  The following content will introduce and explain how does it work.
[/b]
venky15921

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

I see that 100 bsai = 0.3$ . So is it possible for us to trade it between us ?
bsai (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

I see that 100 bsai = 0.3$ . So is it possible for us to trade it between us ?

The BsaiCoin value is estimated and calculated by the performance of site.
Now It is just for entertainment.
venky15921

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Dear Jack,
why do you reset Invited User? My ID:pmt9
After I refresh website, i see invited users is 0, before that I see my Invited Users is 21.
What the matter website?

Mine is the same 8 but the count wasn't increasing until yesterday . I haven't invited anyone today .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: