Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Try to look at managers with a good reputation.
I have experience a lot of problems with some bounties because of managers that are not worthy of being called one.
They cannot manage and they cannot even update of what is happening with the ICO.
Good managers will look into the inside of one company that is under one ICO. The team, the purpose and the service. Will it click at the end or is it just good at the start. Some of them are long term so you might want to pick the best one.

Yes, the simple way to find a good bounty is we should choose the bounty with trusted manager. Look the history of Project  that him manage. a good manager will be careful in choosing ICO project that he will manage. Sometimes scam bounty tell if they Will give big reward to make people interested to join. So becareful
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

You can find it here, bitcointalk are known to have many legit bounty campaigns also known manager are can help you to because they are holding sure and legit campaigns and prevent you being scam.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

Research bounty is the main thing because then we will also get great and great results. now we just have to be jelly because also a lot of bounty that fraud and scam end of this
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

i still will prefer bitcointalk forum for bounties .
and we can choose trusted bounty managers for timely payments .
on sites which offer bounty are not that good , they dont have quality project .

I am also participating only on bitcointalk. Currently I am participating only in signature campaigns here but there are various other possibilities also. For instance, if you have got a Twitter profile with good number of followers, you can participate in Twitter campaigns. These do not require much work, you just have to do few Tweets and Retweets about the campaign you are participating. Payment is based on number of follower you have.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
I take part in bounty companies only on this forum, because it is very convenient and you can immediately see who the manager is, and if there are questions to ask them.
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

in my opinion all bounty is good. how can we do it well .. surely gift will come for us
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I think if you want to find a good campaign trying to see in a bounty campaign, there are many good campaigns where the campaign teams are very responsible for the campaigns they make ....
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

There are several ways to find the best campaigns:
- to follow the companies of the best managers;
- to find very experienced bounty hunters and follow the companies which they participate in;
- to analyze bounties: idea, budget, payments, team, terms, conditions.
I think if to follow these steps, you have a huge chance to find the best campaings
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

I try not to lose sight of the forum's discussions, there you can often find good bounty campaigns, as well as airdrops. So Istill  prever forum.
Bitcointalk is the only place where it's worth finding information on bounties. The projects posts their Announcement threads here too.
Just someone never learned how to find information, and to whom the only step-by-step instructions to walk to the forum. For in another

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Vdaria

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

I think in this forum there are many bounty campaigns. I use bountyhive platform too.
Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

I think Bitcointalk.org and bountyhive.io are good platform to find good bounties and i also used to find bounty from here. Further there is a good bounty platform called Bountyhive, I am using it and got many good bounty. I know Bounty depends on ICO. You need to know about Bounty.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I use only local media, as here you can immediately see and appreciate and with a calm and pure soul to invest in the project. The remaining sources can promote for money, and the people here will not be silent, if you will be throwing, and the like.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

"Thorough before starting"  Grin That's if you're going to be a bounty hunter. I strongly agree with some of the above responses, that before you start bounty, you have to see first who the manager.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

sir if you are planning to be a bounty hunter. You must look for their whitepapers, the team members the said project, what are the reputations of members, the campaign managers and so on. Anyway there's so much to learn in this forum just read. Ok
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

I think a good bounty thread wants you to find out for yourself.
You can find your favorite ICO project, and then search for a bounty thread on forum, which I think is the right thing to do.

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Looking for a perfect bounty campaign project just click this link: https://tokenmarket.net you can choose some ICO there having currently develope in blockchain and there is upcoming campaign which you can reserved the most of your choice having selected. They are absolutely beautiful ICO that can guarantee 100% legit.

elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

one of the most popuar place to find bounty is bitcointalk.org, but there are other site you can get bounties and their rules seems to be very easy, e.g bountyhive.io. In bounthive.io, you don't have to submit weekly activities.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

At this forum of course... There are many of them and u should find out the best for u. Consider it as a learning and experiencing because to find the best one, u should make a research about them. Good luck with it!
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

You can try the Bountyhive.io platform. They do everything on time and in full. I recently learned this platform and now I am working with them.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: