Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
thurlowweed (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I try not to lose sight of the forum's discussions, there you can often find good bounty campaigns, as well as airdrops. So Istill  prever forum.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

I try not to lose sight of the forum's discussions, there you can often find good bounty campaigns, as well as airdrops. So Istill  prever forum.
Bitcointalk is the only place where it's worth finding information on bounties. The projects posts their Announcement threads here too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

bountyhive.io is managed by colorlessk it is a collection of good campaign projects and followed by many bitcointalk members ....
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

You can try your luck and choose LuckyToken  Roll Eyes

LuckyToken is a decentralized lottery, the main advantage of which is the absolute transparency and fairness of all processes taking place on the platform and the complete and utter impossibility of fraud.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

There are many threads here on the forum that contain bounty programs for every rank. You just need to choose, study and participate!
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
Look at the bounty section here in the forum,go to alternate cryptocurrencis > marketplace > bounties there you will find bunch of bounty campaigns which can be profitable if you pick good ones,remember there are plenty of shit projects there and you should avoid those projects research first before joining those campaigns so you would know which are good or bad projects.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
I think, that It is nice to have good friends in Telegram and help each other in searching for best bounty.

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

i still will prefer bitcointalk forum for bounties .
and we can choose trusted bounty managers for timely payments .
on sites which offer bounty are not that good , they dont have quality project .
PBXcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from [Suspicious link removed].  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

PBX Coin is giving away free coins for simple tasks. Great bounty here:

r/powerballtokenpbx

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

Look at the bounty programme of NagriCoin.
You can also find info on this forum.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

Make sure you track your work and earnings by checking their spreadsheets regularly. Also since you are sure that you're participating in a good bounty, wait for distribution time. In the meanwhile, you can get some very good bounty recommendations using http://icodrops.com. I've found a some good ones here Smiley 

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Try to follow the bounty of Decibels.
I currently follow the signature and Medium bounty. maybe if you are interested can visit Thread bounty Decibels https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3102284
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

Try to look at managers with a good reputation.
I have experience a lot of problems with some bounties because of managers that are not worthy of being called one.
They cannot manage and they cannot even update of what is happening with the ICO.
Good managers will look into the inside of one company that is under one ICO. The team, the purpose and the service. Will it click at the end or is it just good at the start. Some of them are long term so you might want to pick the best one.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

There are some really great bounty opportunities out there, but you have to put in the time and effort to be rewarded.  Most important - follow the rules to the letter, or you may be disqualified.

As for finding bounties, yes here in the forum is a good start.

Other places that I regularly check-in with include Bounty Lord and Amazix. 

Bounty Lord simply lists lots of bounties.

Amazix manage their bounties and they're becoming extremely popular.  Unfortunately, they don't place limits on participant numbers, which is starting to become a problem, as when literally thousands of people sign up to do, for example, a Twitter campaign, the bounty benefits become very small.  That said, they're well organised and if you have a flair for writing, or a big following on social media platforms, there's the chance of some decent cumulative returns.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

If you trying to find something why not try to find it in google. Google can help if you want to find a book or a website. You want to get in to nice campaigns? We cant tell you because its still base on the people that will invest on the ICO. if  ICO succed you can call the bounty campaign a success but why not go to campaign mangers that are well known and that is Sylon and yahoooo (forgot the exact user name) they are the best campaign manegers that I worked with.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

You may refer to this thread below I created for newbies and bounty hunters. Those are already on hyperlink so only one click away for you to get directed to those bounty managers and bounty locations where I search my bounties. Team Amazix and Team TokenSuite are the best sources of profitable bounties. A handy and trusted bounty managers is a perfect qualities when choosing a campaigns.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3113022.msg32171075#msg32171075
snapee11

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

It's reallyhard to find the best bounty campaign for scammers of today are really raging. On this forum you cannot really predict or determine which is which and this is something that moderators of this forum must be strictly monitoring because bounty hunters, traders and investors might lose courage on this forum. Majority of Bounty Campaigns are posted here in this forum but as to your question, Bounty depends on ICO and ICO is a 50% success and 50% fail so the thing is just a matter of risk.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

Bitcointalk.org is the best platform to find good bounties and i also used to find bounty from here. It is not easy to find good bounties and after selecting the bounties you have to deep research before starting it. Further there is a good bounty platform called "Bountyhive" and there are variety of good bounty campaigns. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Kora" and you can find it from the Bountyhive website. They have allocated 33.975 Kora tokens and 2300ETH for bounty hunters. This is one of the good concept and Kora Network is built on four layers of infrastructure to provide a low cost, universal access financial services platform accessible via SMS/USSD or via a mobile app, enabled by blockchain technology. Further anyone can join with them and this is a good opportunity for all.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

I think you better to find bounty campaign at this forum, yes there are many of them and you should find out the best by your self. Consider it as a learning and experiencing because to find the best one, you should make a research about them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: