Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode coins  (Read 103 times)
X - Mas (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

hi everyone,
i see a lot of new masternode coins for now, few of them use new algo and combine with a lof of features in their roadmap
can you suggest me a new masternodes coin with huge potential to grow about x10 in this year ?
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

hi everyone,
i see a lot of new masternode coins for now, few of them use new algo and combine with a lof of features in their roadmap
can you suggest me a new masternodes coin with huge potential to grow about x10 in this year ?

becareful with new masternode coin, because sometimes they just run for a while,
when the coin being listed on exchange, the dev will dumping the coins
so, if you want to invest in masternodes coin, better you buy PIVX or ZOIN

tornado-girl5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Check Ambrosus - https://[Suspicious link removed]/9JPnCb - they are really going well. And I really believe in the project ideas and their long term relevance...
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Tread carefully along the masternodes path. We have an invasion of new masternode coins springing up like mushrooms. Many of them turned out to be cash-grab scams that ruin the very concept of masternodes which is to support the network stability, speed and anonymity.

People are abusing this genius concept and make it all about ROI. What they don't understand is the most stable masternode-based coins have a very low ROI with many active nodes supporting the network - and that's precisely what makes them valuable longterm. So if you really want to invest in masternode coins, make sure you choose and old, established project with a realistic ROI and many active masternodes. This reflects a more stable coin, an active dev team, more investors, a bigger community, and better long-term potential. Hope that helps.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

#pirl good development on the basis of #eth, node, smart contracts in the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: