Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bolt: The New Bitcoin and Universal Currency  (Read 508 times)
lightningnetwork (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:17:00 AM by lightningnetwork

BOLT
The New Bitcoin and Universal Currency

BOLT stands for Basic OnLine Transfer.

Background
The Bitcoin Revolution has brought us a decentralized platform to allow digital transfer of value and to form trust on a trustless internet. This has fundamental impact on human society, as it moves us one huge step closer to a planet without borders where residents of the planet can freely trade without any man made physical limits.

To bring the human society and the Bitcoin revolution to next level, we propose to build a global economy and a society with a universal currency, which can seamlessly scale to billions of transactions per second, and runs continuously until the last picosecond of the life of universe, when the universe itself reaches maximum entropy in which everything is evenly distributed and there will be no more gradients, which are needed to sustain information processing and one form of them is life.

https://medium.com/lightning-network/announcing-bolt-cryptocurrency-bdf78350b656

Architectue

We are building world's fastest blockchain platform which natively implements Bitcoin Lightning Network Protocol & Ethereum Plasma Framework. With fast transaction speed over 1 million transactions per second, with potential of reaching billions of transactions per second, low transaction fees, and its Bolt cryptocurrency, Lightning Network is set to overtake Visa/Mastercard and become the dominant global payment network.

https://medium.com/lightning-network/lightning-network-architecture-7ce136cabe23

Call for Action

We invite you to become users, developers, investors, supporters, evangelists, and leaders in this revolution for a bright future of human society. Our token sale starts today with no planned ending date.

Private Token Sale

Qualified investors are invited to participate in Lightning Network ICO Private Token Sale (with 150% bonus) from April 1st, 2018 to May 31st, 2018. Minimum contribution amount is USD $100,000. Please register by contacting us on our website, or send inquiries directly by email to info@lightningnetwork.me.

https://medium.com/lightning-network/lightning-network-ico-private-token-sale-with-150-bonus-9f3ebbdb5bf5

Pre ICO Token Sale

Public investors are invited to participate in Lightning Network Pre ICO Token Sale (with 100% bonus) from June 1st, 2018 to September 30th, 2018. Minimum contribution amount is USD $10,000. Please register on our website when Pre ICO starts.

ICO Token Sale

Public investors are invited to participate in Lightning Network ICO Token Sale (with 50% bonus) from October 1st, 2018 to September 30th, 2019. Minimum contribution amount is USD $1,000. Please register on our website when ICO starts.

Public Token Sale

Public investors are invited to participate in Lightning Network Public Token Sale at online exchanges and participating retailers from October 1st, 2019 with no ending date and no minimum contribution amount.

Team Members

Junhua Chang    CEO & Founder, Lightning Network LLC, https://www.linkedin.com/in/junhuachang/
Frank Yang        CMO, https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-yang-14111b5b/

Ecosystem

For Token Sale & General Inquiries
info@lightningnetwork.me

More details can be found on our website at:
http://lightningnetwork.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

We are building world's fastest blockchain platform which natively implements Bitcoin Lightning Network Protocol & Ethereum Plasma Framework. With fast transaction speed over 1 million transactions per second, low transaction fees, and its Bolt cryptocurrency, Lightning Network is set to overtake Visa/Mastercard and become the dominant global payment network.

Qualified investors are now invited to participate in Lightning Network ICO Private Token Sale (with 150% bonus) from April 1st, 2018 to May 31st, 2018.

Please contact me at info@lightningnetwork.me for our business plan and private token sale document. Our whole team would be honored and thrilled to have you as one of our first major investors and supporters. I will be available for calls, emails, and online conference meetings to discuss and answer any of your questions regarding the project, team and token sale.

I strongly believe the project will be a huge success with our team effort and your support.

More info can be found on our web site:
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

I welcome the project, which is building the fastest block-platform that implements the Bitcoin Lightning Network Protocol and the Ethereum Plasma Framework. Due to the fast transaction speed of more than 1 million transactions per second, with the ability to achieve billions of transactions per second, and a low commission per transaction.
The question to you: Will the project conduct its bounty campaign?
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Yes, thanks for your support! We will definitely announce the bounty campaign for our project as well.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

sorry to ask sir, on your private sales, why minimum of contribution must be at least 100k$, its such a big deals, if i am a smaller investor, i will pass that stage, hope your private sales event gain succes, and i will contribute at your pre or main sale.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:20 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:25:01 AM by lightningnetwork

Thanks for your interest and support of our project!

Since our team is located in US, we are being regulated by SEC and other Federal Agencies. As a result, our private sale event is by invitation and only open to accredited/qualified investors as classified under Securities Act of 1933 and defined in Regulation D, as meeting certain criteria, such as having an annual income of at least $200,000 in each of the past two years ($300,000 for joint income) or a net worth of at least $1 million.

Public investors are invited to participate in our Pre ICO and ICO sale events.

lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Public investors are now invited to participate in Lightning Network ICO Token Pre-Sale (with 100% bonus) from June 1st, 2018 to August 31st, 2018.

To participate in Pre-Sale, please register on our website at:

Thank all for your strong support!
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Yes, thanks for your support! We will definitely announce the bounty campaign for our project as well.
Have you started your bounty campaign?
If yes then okay but if no, then you will remain far away in the market. Bounty play a major role in the success of any project. The current structure of bounty campaigns aim to cover all of the media of internet and enable your project to reach to each and every person related to crypto community and to all of the investors.
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Yes, I totally agree that it's essential to start our bounty campaign as soon as possible. We want to reach out to the broader crypto community and have everyone's input and support.

We currently haven't set the date to launch our bounty campaign yet. I assume we will definitely start it before our public ICO starts on October 1st, 2018.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

Yes, I totally agree that it's essential to start our bounty campaign as soon as possible. We want to reach out to the broader crypto community and have everyone's input and support.

We currently haven't set the date to launch our bounty campaign yet. I assume we will definitely start it before our public ICO starts on October 1st, 2018.
That is nice to hear as many projects do not get funds raised as they do not know about the marketing. I am seeing that not much people know about your project and if it will continue then you will not get the success, as we can see that not much people are even interested to discuss about your project. This place is empty as people do not know about it.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

Good if you think like that, I hope you can finish the gift campaign, I can not wait for the gift campaign from your project. Hopefully your project is a great success. Smiley Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
cryptoascend

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

This project looks promising and I look forward to participating in your upcoming bounty campaign. This will surely help in the promotion of this token.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

all new projects are building the revolution of the cryptocurrensy system, I agree with this, because the more the more people are interested in crypocurrensy, therefore a platform with very tight security will be needed
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Can't agree more with all of you, and thank you all for your strong support, you all are awesome!   Kiss

We will definitely invest more in marketing, to get our word out there to let the world know about our project. We will announce bounty and gift campaign in about 2-3 months, maybe earlier, and hopefully we will see more activities here by then!
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

The project was fantastic. Wish your team to grow and prosper. thank you
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

if you build a platform that is the fastest in the world, have you done a speed test on the platform that you created? how fast is that? and is the speed the same in all regions of the world? but I hope not only the speed you make, but also the level of quality security

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
khangviet

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Bolt Project has built the fastest platform in the world yet? How secure is Bolt? Evolution now?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

you will create a universal currency, which obviously has a positive and negative impact. the negative impact is how your project is used by bad people as a tool for their money laundering, will you continue?
lightningnetwork (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Public investors are now invited to participate in Lightning Network ICO Token Sale (with 50% bonus) from October 1st, 2018 to September 30th, 2019.

To participate in Token Sale, please register on our website at:

Thank all for your strong support!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: