Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $7500 Bitcoin Bounty for CryptoNightv7 FPGA Miner  (Read 264 times)
ItsNotImportant (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

I have opened this account for anonymity purposes.  As the title states, I am offering $7500 in the crypto of your choice to write a functioning FPGA miner for CryptoNightv7. 

This thread is not to discuss the practicality or cost effectiveness of such a miner.  For all intensive purposes we all know it is not cost effective.  Here are the rules/outline for the project.

- The miner must successfully mine Monero using cryptonightv7 on an FPGA
- The miner must be optimized for a Kintex-7 or better FPGA
- The miner must remain private.
-If the programmer needs a Kintex-7 or better to work on I will set up remote access for them.

If someone is seriously interested please contact me by PM, I would prefer to keep this as private as possible.

I will put the BTC in escrow if I have a taker on the project.  I will use either Philipma1957 or OgNasty.

The value of the bitcoin will be determined at the completion of the project.  Example, if the BTC price is $7500 when the person starts working I will put 1 BTC in escrow, if the price of BTC rises or falls I will compensate for the price at the close of the work. 
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

Please, stop trying to fck up cryptonight CPU/GPU mining
RenegadeDamon

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

Cryptonight has asics being launched shortly, if anything this guy is trying to save cpu/gpu mining
ItsNotImportant (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

You have no idea what I am doing or what I am going to use it for.  You are making ASSumptions and do not know what you are talking about so please go elsewhere
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

How does it work? do you have exact website for this? you can post it here so users will clearly understand what you are pointing too. thanks in advance!
ItsNotImportant (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

How does it work? do you have exact website for this? you can post it here so users will clearly understand what you are pointing too. thanks in advance!

I am not pointing to anything.  I am offering $7500 for someone to write a functional Cryptonight V7 FPGA miner.
Exchange Email

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

we are working on one now, i can post when done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: