Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has BCH enough potential to overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 105 times)
Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

I have just read an article that Satoshi Nakamoto's real vision is Bitcoin Cash! Here is the Article Link, http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-dead-bitcoin-cash-satoshi-nakamotos-real-vision/

Is this article real or Not trustable? Though I think without bitcoin other coins are nothing! Bitcoin is the base and the leader of All Crypto coins.

Thank You.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

I have just read an article that Satoshi Nakamoto's real vision is Bitcoin Cash! Here is the Article Link, http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-dead-bitcoin-cash-satoshi-nakamotos-real-vision/

Is this article real or Not trustable? Though I think without bitcoin other coins are nothing! Bitcoin is the base and the leader of All Crypto coins.

Thank You.

That article is of curse an April fools prank. They even mention it in the end, otherwise they would risk not having more readers for their next articles, because they would loose all their credibility if they wanted for that article to be taken serious. There are a lot of jokes there, but referring to Craig Wright as the "real Satoshi" is definitely one of the most evident ones.

I do believe your are joking as well, but if you are not, I would of course say that BCH probably has it's days counted, since the lightning network (the BTC solution for the scalability issues) is already running on the mainnet, and I really think we will have available solutions for everyone during this year. When that happens, BCH loses it's "short term advantage", assuming they still have it. On chain solutions are simply not the answer, as they will make BCH to centralized, and that is not the objective of crypto.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

Thank You.

I don't think BCH can replace the price of bitcoin or overtake the top of all coins maybe BCH is qualified to 2nd place of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin in crypto currencies..
pocket_lck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

I do not think any other coin can replace bitcoin, bitcoin will always be king for coins, public confidence in bitcoin is not easy to replace by coin altcoins.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Roger Ver always says that the real Bitcoin is Bitcoincash but it's a big lie. Bitcoincash's aim is to replace the bitcoin but it does not happen because bitcoin is the mother of digital currencies and bitcoincash is a coin that just wants to copy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a Bitcoin no one can replace it.

#Datarius
iconternal

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

That could happen because BCH is also in great demand by the public at a good enough price for investment opportunities, and I think there is nothing wrong when BCH becomes its own bitcoin in the future.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Thank You.

For me,there's no cryptocoins can overtake or replace bitcoin because it is the all time favourite and no other cryptocoins that can level up it's price.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

I think crypto coins have their own potentials as long as they are supported and trusted but I think the fact that bitcoin is the most rusted coins, all lies on this one big coin only. Bitcoin became superior and has been made the medium of cryptocurrencies which made it very accessible, useful and convenient to use and for sure crypto developers will always find ways to support bitcoin success as it has proven itself already for years. BCH on the other hand and I think if its goal is to replace bitcoins, it will also take long time to prove that it could handle the demand too. BCH is ignored since there is already resolutions for bitcoins to continue its journey.
Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

Thank You.

That article is of curse an April fools prank. They even mention it in the end, otherwise they would risk not having more readers for their next articles, because they would loose all their credibility if they wanted for that article to be taken serious. There are a lot of jokes there, but referring to Craig Wright as the "real Satoshi" is definitely one of the most evident ones.

I do believe your are joking as well, but if you are not, I would of course say that BCH probably has it's days counted, since the lightning network (the BTC solution for the scalability issues) is already running on the mainnet, and I really think we will have available solutions for everyone during this year. When that happens, BCH loses it's "short term advantage", assuming they still have it. On chain solutions are simply not the answer, as they will make BCH to centralized, and that is not the objective of crypto.

Thank you for your valuable words, Sir, Now I am clear with bitcoin cash. I  was following that website but after reading your comment I will not anymore. One More Question, Sir, Is Satoshi Nakamoto Sir live? about 3 days ago I have seen a tweet on twitter that Satoshi Nakamoto sir has died in 2015!!

Thank again.
Have a good day Sir.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Thank You.
I don't trust much about the crypto news. Sometimes, the article we have been read is just came from the mind of the author and not anymore reliable. Bitcoin can't be dethroned by any cryptocurrency. It is the king of crypto and it is well-known by a lot of people.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: