Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are all these "Buy on the dip" since BTC was last at $18k all gone today  (Read 137 times)
Anti-Cen (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

Let me tell you guys, they are still here and spreading the same FUD and just the numbers change but most of them
are so desperate for cash that they will do anything to collect merits just so they can collect a small income from advert
impression in the footers of the posts they make all day long here.

Financial wiz-kids they are not and I sold out at $18k because I knew that after transaction fees had hit $55 that no one
in their right mind would ever trust the development team or the miners ever again and I said it at the time.

Today they are pumping outdated posts back to the top of the forum just to gain half a cent from an advert impression
but don't go thinking that no one notices will you boys.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

Let me tell you guys, they are still here and spreading the same FUD and just the numbers change but most of them
are so desperate for cash that they will do anything to collect merits just so they can collect a small income from advert
impression in the footers of the posts they make all day long here.

Financial wiz-kids they are not and I sold out at $18k because I knew that after transaction fees had hit $55 that no one
in their right mind would ever trust the development team or the miners ever again and I said it at the time.

Today they are pumping outdated posts back to the top of the forum just to gain half a cent from an advert impression
but don't go thinking that no one notices will you boys.

at each of those times there were mutliple future scenarios possible 55 $ bitcoin transaction costs caused those miners that wanted to divide bitcoin into more than 8 digits into like 32 digits so it could continue to rise,

but in the end all the propaganda from altcoins that bitcoin is competing now limits bitcoin continuing rise.

i dont mind that, it gives lot of opportunities for future cryptocapitalists, and gives businesses a more stable demand, that the current banksters make highly uncertain.

regards

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

The price slump is still happening, but I think it's going to get through, and getting into the forum and advertising will make it even quieter with not too much income.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Although now the price is falling and it is not forever, all will come back to recover high up, and all will be fine,
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

Yes it is true even though the price is currently declining but I think we will always be watched and there is help from the whales to raise the price of bitcoin much higher.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: