Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, just hold.. We can agree on a few things.  (Read 21108 times)
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

This whole concept of holding is really weak in my opinion. Cryptocurrencies are made for a daily transaction, not for holding!! You can not invest in a Promising project if u have frozen money in another one, the simplest rule of money management is to protect your founds. I do not understand people who still keep bitcoin from 20000$, there is no trader nor investor who does not make mistakes. Being human already justify our mistakes. The news many times proved that they rule over the world of cryptocurrency, and the news are bad for 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Sure ,I just buying some ethereum so that I can earn more profit in future when ethereum price will higher than now . So holding is the main decision for me .

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

I definitely agree with you OP, and I made myself clear to learn from my past mistakes. Back when I just started out trading and claiming faucets. I was too excited to earn from the coins I bought and sadly by the time I bought them I didn’t realise it was pumping, and so I obviously bought them at the highest peak and panicked and sold them at loss. Corrected my mistakes by holding them much longer and reading articles about the market, reading tips from veterans in this forum and did not regret my decision.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Holding a coin for a long term is not that easy, we need to be patient and trust our coin.
Eventhough we cannot know the exact future price of a coin we have to assume that it will increase. We just have to be positive all the time, negative thingking will only bring bad decision. So if you decided to invest in a coin, be strong and support it till the end.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

If we turn back the history then we can see that the price falls are happens in the histories too but who are strong enough at that time by holding their coins are the one who made big profits from crypto investments but many people just want the quick money they don't have enough patience to hold their coins at the hard time if you can hold then you will win.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

If we turn back the history then we can see that the price falls are happens in the histories too but who are strong enough at that time by holding their coins are the one who made big profits from crypto investments but many people just want the quick money they don't have enough patience to hold their coins at the hard time if you can hold then you will win.
Exactly! and this time I am wishing that I am one of the top holders who chooses to stay and after a while become a millionaire because of this belief and am sure that one day I'll do testify here as well, so better to have this rather than keeping your money in a bank account which will give you just cents in a long run.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

Thats why the saying only invest what you can afford to lose is so common in crypto world. If you only invest your extra money then theirs nothing you have to be worried about in a bear cycle. You just need to go on with your daily life and wait for the markets to recover as its going to eventually happen.
yes that is the basic rules as well which is must buy what amount you can afford to lose 'cause bitcoin is so volatile,  but unfortunately most ppl nowadays always jump on it without knowing how bitcoin play in the market. Which is they don't mind if it contained risk, they just want to obtain profits from it.  And now they repent because of their losses with it.  Lol
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Thats why the saying only invest what you can afford to lose is so common in crypto world. If you only invest your extra money then theirs nothing you have to be worried about in a bear cycle. You just need to go on with your daily life and wait for the markets to recover as its going to eventually happen.
yes that is the basic rules as well which is must buy what amount you can afford to lose 'cause bitcoin is so volatile,  but unfortunately most ppl nowadays always jump on it without knowing how bitcoin play in the market. Which is they don't mind if it contained risk, they just want to obtain profits from it.  And now they repent because of their losses with it.  Lol
I'll just hold no matter what the current price right now, I am not affected too much, we should be like that just ignore the current price it is just a trial just focus on what you have and what is your goal, remember that we are the one creating the value so encourage more people not to panic and don't ever discourage.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Exactly! and this time I am wishing that I am one of the top holders who chooses to stay and after a while become a millionaire because of this belief and am sure that one day I'll do testify here as well, so better to have this rather than keeping your money in a bank account which will give you just cents in a long run.
Yes every investment is risky and if an investment is safe then it needs long time to give profits and the price growth is tiny when compared to crypto investment.So take the risk and taste the fruit,life is so boring without ant risks. Cheesy

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

Your advice is right and very valuable. And it will help the starters with trading crypto currencies, for sure. There is no doubt that the best choice nowadays is holding our coins until the price go up highly again. The whole crypto market is currently down; and selling our bought crypto with this low rates is worthless. We just have to keep holding and waiting patiently.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

It can't be due to individuals who are not hodling as many of us are in the same boat waiting the price to rise again. Cartels are dumping along with futures traders both of which are trying to keep the price down. Those who wish they joined before it hit $20k now have a great chance, lets see how many will take this opportunity

Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

If you do not invest your entire trading account and do not take loans to trade, you do not need to worry much. Moreover, a trader with experience can earn on the decline in coin prices.

Yes, I agree. This post was geared towards the newer traders who have been emotionally effected by the recent pullbacks.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Great time to invest when things are low
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

It can't be due to individuals who are not hodling as many of us are in the same boat waiting the price to rise again. Cartels are dumping along with futures traders both of which are trying to keep the price down. Those who wish they joined before it hit $20k now have a great chance, lets see how many will take this opportunity

Very true. And I first joined at $20k!
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

yes my holder. I always believe prices will go up some of my friends give good news when viewed from candles bitcoin movement hopefully this price will go up and keep going up I hope it happens
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

yes my holder. I always believe prices will go up some of my friends give good news when viewed from candles bitcoin movement hopefully this price will go up and keep going up I hope it happens
and i think right now price begin to goes up.after holding for few weeks caused market falling, now we could see market change in bull trend.we hope this trend continue until make new high again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Your thread deserves more Merits, I love quotes from Warren Buffett. He is also my inspiration, and I hope I can be just like him. We can learn from the history that it does repeat itself. Let's see the market as a whole. When all time history show a strong trend, I'll keep hodling my portfolio. There will be correction but it will recover in the future.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Instead of simply hodl your coins you can do some research on some upcoming ICOs
Some of 'newbie investor' usually doesnt know about ICO, even if they know, they can probably got scammed with fake ICO so easily. So, hodl is better. Tho, i will agree with that but not for new investor.  Lips sealed
I agree with your opinion, new investors should not join the ICO because it carries a lot of risks and more and more scam projects appear every day. Buying Altcoin as a long-term investment is the best option for everyone.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Instead of simply hodl your coins you can do some research on some upcoming ICOs
Some of 'newbie investor' usually doesnt know about ICO, even if they know, they can probably got scammed with fake ICO so easily. So, hodl is better. Tho, i will agree with that but not for new investor.  Lips sealed
I agree with your opinion, new investors should not join the ICO because it carries a lot of risks and more and more scam projects appear every day. Buying Altcoin as a long-term investment is the best option for everyone.
many beginner investors are stuck in a scam ico. but unfortunately they do not do research in advance about that ico.so it is very unlikely for a novice investor in crypto to follow in ICO
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Those who got in at a far number dont really have much of a choice.
Selling will just make the losing part at a larger number.

I guess I would agree with your opinion. We are not that veteran when it comes to financial fluctuations. I dont have a degree of anything about economics or finance.

All we can do is rely with the technology. Somehow it is changing and the wave tells me bitcoin and other crypto will be part of that.

Merits for being unique. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: