Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, just hold.. We can agree on a few things.  (Read 21108 times)
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

yes you are right we need to do just hold back and surely the price will go back up again but it takes a very long time but not forever takes a long time, depending on how the coin develops but at least never to sell at cheap price that will make you loss.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

"If past history was all there, the richest people would be librarians."

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps
Everyone spends their money in large amounts to invest. They must have understood if the investment is not just to gain profit, there must be a loss that will be experienced. Therefore, investors must precisely analyze a price
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Yes, dude, you're right. If you spent all the money on coins that are now heavily dropped, then you have nothing else than hold. To sell in a minus is a bad strategy.
But if the situation is not so bad, then you need to trade. Trade can increase the number of your coins, and this will bring you more money. So the decision must be made on the basis of their specific situation.

I'm sorry to hear it. If you are already a month in the market then you started in February, then you bought coins at high prices. Now the purchase price is much lower. But let's not panic. You just became a coin holder. In general, this is not so bad, in fact, if you have coins from the top 20.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps
Everyone spends their money in large amounts to invest. They must have understood if the investment is not just to gain profit, there must be a loss that will be experienced. Therefore, investors must precisely analyze a price

Not all investment will run as expected. We could lose we could profit. Everything is remain unpredictable in crypto. But if we believe that a coin will increase in the price, we may take the risk to buy it and hold it till our mission accomplished.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

I am the one who has decided to hold in order to get more later. The only problem that I really lack patience and this situation with holding makes me confused, I need some action because waiting is not for me. Hope the result will worth it
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

I agree, and considering the market these days, is there a better plan? It's just so difficult to keep your faith nowadays because of what's happening to the market and its assets, most importantly, with Bitcoin itself which is one of the major market movers. However, if you have been following the market intimately, you know that there is still a lot left to it for growth.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Truth, guys just hold, we can agree on a few things or we can deal with it because at the end you will earn a huge amount of income or profit that you’re waiting and seek for to happen and also to be one of the successful investors in this business and industry.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Yes, I’m agreeing with that just hold for the mean time and we can agree on a few things than to lose an investments or coins for not being patience and not thinking wise for the situation.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

This whole year was pretty bad for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I am holding it but it hasn't been easy seeing it fall down like that, and this 3 months up and downs for1 K and waiting and waiting. That is what we must do. Those one who got out weren't patient enough. It isn't an investment that can make you a millionaire over night. It takes time....just hodl Smiley

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Yeah, just hold we can agree or deal on a few things than to lose an investments or coins because of eagerness to sell it, in the market even if it is in the high amount to make you profitable.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.

Holding your coins is the best thing you can do right now while the market prices are still dropping in order to avoid losing your investments because the market prices are volatile.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

Yes your right holding coin that can lead you to have a profits when you hold your coin you can buy in a low price and wait until the price increase .
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Holding coins and tokens in this tragic days is the best way for you to not loss a thousand of dollars. Normally we need to circulate the coins, but if it is red days for a particular coin we must hold it for us not to deal in with loss. Holding is the best way to prevent loss specially this days.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

The best thing to do is to hold onto your positions right now as the prices have lost some significant value. Also, try and analyse other projects that can give some good returns as well. This is the main reason everyone should invest what he or she could afford to lose as this is the first golden rule of investing. Investing a fraction of your portfolio allows you to hold for long
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Actually, I do think that one can learn how to have "balls like a steel", there are a couple of books about trading psychology. A lot of loses comes from lack of it. Probably, successful traders learn psychology or something like that

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.

Holding your coins is the best thing you can do right now while the market prices are still dropping in order to avoid losing your investments because the market prices are volatile.

Yes, I very much agree with the above. Holding is what we must do even if at times it seems frustrating but in the end it will all be worth it because then the profit will sure be good.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

I always hold my bags even if the prices tend to go down because I know that crypto is the way of the future and I believe that the projects in which I invested in will go up as soon as this downtrend gets over. All we need is patience in this situation.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Yes, I’m agreeing with that just hold for the mean time and we can agree on a few things than to lose an investments or coins for not being patience and not thinking wise for the situation.
Exactly this is the point that must be float in the market. People are always trying to demoralize bitcoin and thus so many propagandas are managed for its destruction. So people yes, hold for long time and see how amazingly your coins and investment would become benefited with this holding. We have to agree on something and that is so important for our trade.
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:26:59 AM

Actually, I do think that one can learn how to have "balls like a steel", there are a couple of books about trading psychology. A lot of loses comes from lack of it. Probably, successful traders learn psychology or something like that

very true. you can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

holding coin can be a great ultimate strategy, but holding is possible only for people who do not have a lot of time in the market,
if you have much time maybe you should try daily trading because the profits will be much bigger, you can get a daily profit from that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: