Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartoon Network "Craig of the Creek" Bitcoin Reference  (Read 111 times)
xBoxLive (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

I have kids so I heard it today while watching CN. The youth will hear about BTC more and more in the coming years in my personal opinion. I just chuckled and thought about that when I heard it today.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/craig-of-the-creek/tag-clip.html

It comes around the end, after 7 minutes of play time. Its when the 3 elder boys go to the Trading Tree and the little girl don't accept BTC

Enjoy!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I have kids so I heard it today while watching CN. The youth will hear about BTC more and more in the coming years in my personal opinion. I just chuckled and thought about that when I heard it today.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/craig-of-the-creek/tag-clip.html

It comes around the end, after 7 minutes of play time. Its when the 3 elder boys go to the Trading Tree and the little girl don't accept BTC

Enjoy!

the psychological warfare done by the globalists against western children... it's hard to understand how it is allowed... when all those globalists do is so transparent and so detrimental to the military industrial complex... but maybe it's what happen when individualist interest takes over the collective imperatives. Then the united other side arrives and wins, because facing them is nothing but a band of individual running for their lives against an organized unified and willed force.

CN is one of their primary conduits... and don't get fouled by watching one episode and believe that the show is safe, one big part is subliminal and the other implants may happen at any time.

if your children are girls they see them as sex pets (even if they are underage, for their black mails) and boys as meat to grind.

but I guess, you will think that I am lunatic, who cares, you will understand later on... because even if they formatted you, your conditioning will diverge from theirs.

anyway, dragon ball is safe for all ages Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: