Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELA made debut on BCEX,challenge or chance?  (Read 76 times)
BCEX (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

BTCBTCBTC Shocked Shocked Shocked

ELA made Debut on BCEX, available in BTC Market,

BCEX and ELA give benefits to BCEX users:

Activity 1:Join the transaction and divide ELA equally

Activity time:March 30,2018,15:00-April 10,2018,15:00(Beijing Time)

Activity content: According to the user transaction amount (Buy+Sell),the top 200 users amount during the event can divide the 500 ELA equally.

Activity 2:Join telegram group,get 800 ELA

Now join the BCEX official Telegram Group, according to the content of the event to join the event, you can get ELA, as well as the ELA project founder Chen Rong cable Question&Answer  activities.

About ELA

ELA, is ELA  block chain on the original token, for trading, support for digital assets, block chain transaction fees and so on.

Elastos is the first operating system in the world to allow the trust of the block chain to be delivered to the user's daily scenario. Based on the [Suspicious link removed]bining the sandbox isolation mechanism and the network isolation mechanism of elastos, digital assets can be confirmed. A limited number (scarcity, tradeable and consumable... Allows everyone to own digital assets and realize future wealth. Thus building the internet into an intelligent economic ecosystem.

Token total:33 million

Crowdfunding price: ¥ 100

Official Website: https://www.elastos.org/

White Paper: https://www.elastos.org/

Sounds good,how do you like it?

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

The last time binance voted, I found a problem with the team of ELA.
I heard from my friends in China that this was originally a failed project to be packaged into a blockchain project, so I felt that I needed to invest carefully in this token. Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: