Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Keystone Currency *edited*  (Read 905 times)
HeisenbergKEYS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

Nice project ! Where can I find your Whitepaper. I managed to find only Litepaper.

Thanks for your interest. The white paper is still being fleshed out at the minute. For now we only have the Litepaper in absence of it. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/sJvgZ8K to find out more information or to get answers to your questions.

Heisenberg
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

What sort of rig will i need to mine for the Bcrypt algo?

We are using the bcrypt algorithm to enable fair mining for all. We can't say specifically the best specs at the moment, but if you join in the beta, you will help us to get those stats post beta. Bcrypt should make it good for all to mine, whether you have a powerful rig or not.

Heisenberg
vic1212

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

this is interesting i'll follow this project!
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

this is interesting i'll follow this project!

Introduce yourself at our discord community! We look forward to seeing you!

Heisenberg
psuper15

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

I managed to sign up for the beta!
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I managed to sign up for the beta!

Awesome! Let all your friends know!
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

I'm wondering what are the requirements for the Internet when using this product? I think it's very high.
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

What are the Proof of Stake rewards?

Proof of stake rewards are yet to be determined, but we are looking at a daily reward.  It will be much like holding money in a bank that accumulates interest but paid on a daily basis.  We are trying to build a huge community and a coin that lasts for years to come so we will be incentivising people using the proof of stake method.

Heisenberg

HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

I'm wondering what are the requirements for the Internet when using this product? I think it's very high.

Are you talking about internet within the community, or high bandwidth to use the chain?  I'm just looking for clarification on your question before I answer.

Heisenberg
vic1212

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

For the beta sign up. Do i fill in my public key with this part? ----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

For the beta sign up. Do i fill in my public key with this part? ----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY

It's the RSA header, so yes, include everything that is presented to you.  The system we built is designed to take it without, but its safer to include.

Heisenberg
vic1212

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

It's the RSA header, so yes, include everything that is presented to you.  The system we built is designed to take it without, but its safer to include.

Heisenberg

Alright thnx.
Do i have to do something for now or should i wait for mail?
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

Heisenberg

Alright thnx.
Do i have to do something for now or should i wait for mail?

Just sit back and relax, we're preparing documents to send over with full instructions of what we need from you.  Make sure you are in the discord and we will set you a Beta-Tester role.

Heisenberg
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

How will vendors keep up with fluctuating price when using Keystones as a currency?

Prices will fluctuate and we understand that. Vendors will be encouraged to lock in a price every 12 hours. Our goal is to implement technology that will allow for streamlined shopping. Those who work at La Tortuga and are paid in KEYS will not have to wait for 2 weeks to receive a paycheck; this will help alleviate the burden of fluctuating price.

Heisenberg
vic1212

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

When is keystone is getting listed on an exchange?
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

When is keystone is getting listed on an exchange?

We have around 2 months of Beta Testing and Penetration Testing to carry out before we launch the coin.  After the coin is launched, we will start the process of getting listed on exchanges, whilst building our own exchange. 

To get listed, we will need to prove our coins worth by way of a good product and a great community so this is something we are working on continuously.

Heisenberg
Loosjowels6

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

How will you be handling moving from POW to POS?
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

How will you be handling moving from POW to POS?

At 35m coins in circulation, the code will switch over seamlessly to our PoS system.  The code for the switch has been written, but as for the actual PoS rewards and finer details, we are yet to confirm those.  We are building an economy around this coin, so we have to make sure we get it right.  We have until the coin is mined to 35m before we implement the PoS but we assure you this will be done long before we reach that.

Heisenberg
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

since this has the looks of a serious project will the team behind it be known or will it be coming soon announcements all the way  Roll Eyes
HeisenbergKEYS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

since this has the looks of a serious project will the team behind it be known or will it be coming soon announcements all the way  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the question dirruk.

For sure we will reveal ourselves publicly in the future but before that we have to iron out some legal details.  It most certainly is a serious project.  We are ensuring we take all the right steps to maximise our success and sometimes that means withholding things some people would like now.

I welcome you to join us on our journey, and it would be awesome to see you in our Discord at https://discord.gg/sJvgZ8K where more questions are being asked and answered all the time.

Heisenberg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: