Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling is not a bad thing.  (Read 1066 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?
Well!, I can somehow suggest it's a good thing because the hype durimg the end of last year was too much, and it has led to this massive correction. It's sad we've lost funds though but we must know that it couldn't have kept going up and up and up, nope then people's prediction that it's a bubble will be true. This steady growth is good somehow though we've lost much funds
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

price reduction when it comes to bitcoin is always good for people who are always plan to buy bitcoin. It could also attract more people who want to earn money online through investment.
I agree with your opinion, the market goes down opens up a great opportunity for everyone to invest in it. Many investors have the best plan for it when the market starts going down, and they wait for the moment.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Exactly and I highly appreciated the correction that took place in the last couple of months. Bitcoin price was blowing up in an artificial way and it might prove very dangerous in the long run, so a correction was the single best thing that could happen to Bitcoin. This correction will not only help Bitcoin to stabilize the price but also to grow in the long run and I am expecting a large number of people coming in Bitcoin at this level so there will be the increase in user base.
anamladenovic

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Its normal some time price will go up and some time it will go down . In any market or any business or trading experience they might understand . As a bitcoin holder I will be upset when I see price is falling but I still love bitcoin
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

Well honestly its not a bad thing it is a open opportunity to some who wanted the buy at the lowest price.
So yes i think the decreasing of bitcoin is normal , to some yes its a big loss if you sell but if you wait positively it would increase though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I don't think this is a bad thing. I just think that this is normal. Prices will not always be good. The price should also be bad. Because the system should be like that. What is the use of the market if the price always goes up and never goes down? Market functionality becomes useless.

alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

It's neither good nor bad in my opinion. It's quite expected anyway. Since last year, bitcoin multiplied by what? 8x? The fall was inevitable. Not to mention bitcoin's volatility. A lot of people complaining about the price obviously doesn't have an idea on the markets they invested on.
For me, it can be either good or bad. It depends on how you take the situation. For me, falling of bitcoin's price is good for small investors, they can now afford to buy btc at cheaper price. And it is also a bad thing  for those who have invested much money, because its a big loss for them if price will not rise again. But, I did not expect that scenario will happen. Im still hoping that btc price would rise soon.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

I would not worry about the correction but i would not like to see the price of bitcoin going down a certain level as it would scare away potential investors in the future, if we are speculating about $50 k in the future, you need to have big investors trusting their money into bitcoin and that wont happen if the price goes down to a point of no return.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Yeah, at some extent i think it actually works in the favor of bitcoin if the price goes down, because remember what chapped last year when bitcoin got all popular and everyone and their dog started talking about it and many have started investing in it, lead to the huge traffic on the network which was not ready, transactions were stuck, miner fees reached high values, i mean it was a mess and it stayed that way for almost a month until it started going down, if the price goes up again we might see such a similar effect, so until thing get fixed or everyone starts adopting LN the bitcoin should stay stable
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

some people use the falling price to earn additional cryptocurrency with help of faucets, buxes and in other ways. and now it's quite a good time for them.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

the fall is not bad my opinion is because I know that if schyas dropped currency that is soon to very much rise to the top. and the fact that at the moment the currency fell it says nothing after a period of time bitcoin will grow twice as much because it is very much fell!
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

Well even I think some drops are not bad as long as the price goes down a little bit and doen't keep on going down to a huge extent.. I think these price-drops are good for the investors because they'll get a chance to invest in bitcoin when it is low and they might get a lot of profit from it. So some drops are not always negative.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

The first key to success is failing and if you are capable of overcome the failure then you will be a successful man. failure is not in our control but to stand after failure is surely our own action and if we stuck to our aim we will achieve it one way or the other sooner or later.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

if indeed we fall in the fight better we rise again, than we surrender, because surrender is not a good reason to start things we want.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Its been good for the investors  if there is a reduction in Bitcoin price. At this point , they can buy as much as they can , not worrying about the price because somehow , next day , the price Will getting high. It is the matter of patience  of holding your Bitcoin when the price Will getting high. It is been good that there were times of the price reduction because it Will invite  more investors to buy more bitcoins.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

In the falling crypto world is not the beginning of the ugliness that we will experience because the world of crypto teaches us to invest not buying and selling so when the price goes down we do not sell it and wait for the sale price that makes us profit.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

definitely. it makes everything balanced. because worst things will happen, i think, if it just continues to increase and not decrease from time to time. the market won't be stabilized if that happened. plus, that's a good time to buy coins.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

This will shake all weak hands out of the market. And let those who are here for a long time to buy at a good price. If you believe in technology, even a long correction will not stop you.

I don't think it's good or bad but it's opportunity to make your business and not looking the charts for couple month or maybe half a year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

of course its a good thing, the decrease of the price be an indicator that the price of that coin will increase in short time, 2. the bitcoin with low price is good for trader that want to join in crypto, so they can get big amount with same capital and hold it after the price back to normal again

intrueder

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

Yes it is not a bad thing. if you saw bitcoin price falling, it is means it need correction.
but as a bitcoin holders, i will sad if bitcoin price keep falling on the market. but i still believe in bitcoin.

Well, I think, we must not depends in bitcoin alone. We must stand and take altcoins and bitcoins in order for us to get a lot of profits. Well, Based on my experience, Altcoins is now profitable rather than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting lower and lower to its price and its is not a good thing for us, so that we should invest in altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: