Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling is not a bad thing.  (Read 1075 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:22:03 AM

in business especially in the field of investment, falling prices are commonplace, it's a market game, if the price keeps going up without control it's not normal, at least when the price falls btc gives an opportunity for people who have the capital to increase their investment and give time for the holders to rearrange their strategy in this business, we are optimistic this time will pass and in the future things will be much better as we expected, fall not always bad, like a baby who learn to walk, he will fall even benerapa times but when he woke up without despair over time he will be able to walk and even run so do we in this business do not despair and keep thinking fositip all that happens there will be learning that we can take, the spirit ......
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the fall is a good thing. What do you think?
Definitely right.this felling is very good thinks.somehow do not important matter now bitcoin lower price with me.because I know about bitcoin, price will get up soon.this is time to buy and hold for your good future profit. Now I have still holding my bitcoin. I know bitcoin price will give me good profit.
Yes, it is not a bad thing even a good moment you as investor to buy bitcoin at lower price. You may hold it for several months to come expecting price to rise and you will get big profit.just monitor and analize the ideal price level to buy bitcoin.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:37:06 AM

A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?

No. It's high volatility is the reason why many investors are attracted in bitcoin. We would not reach billions in the first place if it's low risk/low reward.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

Of course.

Unless it goes under $5500, then you best start heading for the hillz or find a tree of woe to ponder under.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

Of course.

Unless it goes under $5500, then you best start heading for the hillz or find a tree of woe to ponder under.
Yes i agree on ehat you say, falling of the price of the cryptocurrency are not a bad thing.in fact, it is a good chance or god opportunity to those who want to invest a coin because the price is low they're money or investing is lesser compare to the past few investor because past price is big if ypu look the price now
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

of course its a good thing, the decrease of the price be an indicator that the price of that coin will increase in short time, 2. the bitcoin with low price is good for trader that want to join in crypto, so they can get big amount with same capital and hold it after the price back to normal again
Yeah not forever the price is down is a bad thing maybe for some holder that decreased is hell, but for new users or who have not had time to purchase, the price decline is a golden opportunity for them to buy bitcoin at a cheap price but for the holder there may be a positive thing you know ? after the price weakens most likely the price will experience pump right ?
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Yes it is not a bad thing but it is alarming because falling means a lot of people will panic selling much more that gonna makes the bitcoins much more on a downfall but if you look ina different perspective the falling ia just an opportunity tor those who have an extra money in order to buy bitcoins or even all the other coins in a much cheaper price because as they buy it and the price will rise back up again they will gain a huge profits for sure
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

of course its a good thing, the decrease of the price be an indicator that the price of that coin will increase in short time, 2. the bitcoin with low price is good for trader that want to join in crypto, so they can get big amount with same capital and hold it after the price back to normal again
In general, I agree with you. But still, somebody loses the currency. The fall of bitcoin is not good. But this is not critical. It's just an additional test of people for endurance. Who survived the pressure and did not sell that fellow! Grin

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

The market volatility is what attracts most of the people to Bitcoin and taking away that could be quite catastrophic for the Bitcoin markets as it will take away the thing that makes it the most attractive. And as long as Bitcoin is going to be unregulated theres going to be price manipulation.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

In general, I agree with you. But still, somebody loses the currency. The fall of bitcoin is not good. But this is not critical. It's just an additional test of people for endurance. Who survived the pressure and did not sell that fellow! Grin

You're right, falling is not good at all for those users hava a great amount of shares of bitcoin but somehow it gives a great opportunity to those user who want to invest since on that time the value of bitcoin is so cheap which in times of increasing it will give a great amount of profit in the future. Well, I believe bitcoin will increase tremendously soon as what on previous year's performance of bitcoin that reached almost $20,000.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Bitcoin for a long time will remain purely speculative goal. Very few people really use it for making simple payments or money transfers. To keep the capital in it is dangerous.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
trry98

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

In the day when beautiful flowers also faded, withering meant the beginning of bloom, and I believe it is the same with bitcoin.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

yes, I think the price down is normal and it is a good time to buy bitcoin so we have to keep positive thinking and do not need to panic because with the price down we have a chance to start again

caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

Yes it is not a bad thing. if you saw bitcoin price falling, it is means it need correction.
but as a bitcoin holders, i will sad if bitcoin price keep falling on the market. but i still believe in bitcoin.
True value of bitcoin is inevitable but we have to stay strong dont just always complaining coz we cannot guess whats it always goes,when the price goes down a quiet tine but someday we all know it will be recover by its time,si just positively and maybe someday somehow you can have a good profit again.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

For me its not a bad thing either its inevetable that price of bitcoin sometimes goes down,as we know we cannot predict on it,.if sometimes we fall down its a part of experience,but still in a right time it can recover on its normal value,so just keep on moving and have a positive think again.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

It's true. For the beginners with little capital. With the fall of the low bitcoin prices, the beginners will be able to buy in accordance with the existing capital.
So the fall of bitcoin prices still brings its own blessings for the beginner traders.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

It's true. For the beginners with little capital. With the fall of the low bitcoin prices, the beginners will be able to buy in accordance with the existing capital.
So the fall of bitcoin prices still brings its own blessings for the beginner traders.
Yes i also agree on that, i believe that falling is not really a bad thing its just the play of this business. Investors who bought bitcoin at $20k should not lose hope and still hold it and wait more time. For those who have'nt invested yet, this is the chance for you to buy bitcoin for its price is still low. And we all should hold and wait.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

A bird can't just fly continuously, some time they need to land and have rest to have another good flight again specially when the weather is good, we'll, same like bitcoin it's only natural occurrence.
Yeah you may right but we have to pushed on and continue fighting for the bitcoin all is landing, but on the next day it will rise up again this is normal and this is what we say all is well for this business.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Everything that goes down must come up and vice versa, that's the motto in trading. Since the start of 2018, bitcoin has been on a roller coaster ride and so are our emotions. Lots of predictions and forecasts here and there, but that's normal. Some people know how to speculate the price and analyze what is happening, others are just watching the show and concluding that this is the end of bitcoin. Regardless of which, it is important that we, as investors, must know and be ready for the risks and the consequences, just remember that falling is not a bad thing, it might be a sign that something good will happen.  Smiley Smiley
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

People has different perspectives on anything. Skme might see this scenario whereas the market value is currently falling, to be a negative thing since they are losing profit. Some might see this thing as an opportunity to invest and earn huge profit in the future once the market value starts to rise. So it just depend on how will an individual see a situation.
We need to have much patience for this situation all we have to do is to hold tight our coins and wait for the rise up again, every business has tried this they maybe got their small profit today but the followed days they recovered until they gain more income just like what happened the bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: