Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRIVATE SALE] - 50000000 TOKENS - for charity and disaster relief services  (Read 626 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO "WASTE" TIME FUCKING UP SCAMS.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Be part of a change in the World

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Not wasting my time. I told you this doesn't bother me. You're just wasting yours. And it demonstrates how ill prepared you are.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Not wasting my time. I told you this doesn't bother me. You're just wasting yours. And it demonstrates how ill prepared you are.

Only an absolute fucking moron makes assumptions like those you keep spouting off.

You're possibly one of the worst scammers I've come across,

Kiss Kiss Kiss

CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Only an absolute fucking moron makes assumptions like those you keep spouting off.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You've got to be the worst keyboard worrier I've come across. It actually is pretty funny.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Keep trying lady. It's actually very entertaining.
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

1. You, yourself said that this private sale is for paying for the law firm. Quite how you are arguing that you are not asking for money on a public forum is beyond me.

2. Do you have any actual paperwork saying that your have passed the Howey Test? Because if you are asking for money to pay for lawyers that are supposedly advising you, then it seems that the whole process is as yet incomplete.Also the https://www.dropbox.com/s/zom1txcnpppg4eu/A%20Securities%20Law%20Framework%20for%20Charity%20Token.pdf?dl=0 is just a general outline describing the howey test.

3. If someone is going to contribute to your private sale and future ICO, one would want to be certain that the founders are not going to get arrested by the SEC. Latest example: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html

4. Any self respecting project which is trying to organize private sales and future ICOs are fully transaparent on bitcointalk in terms of who the team members are. I think you might not be aware of this fact, but for projects to be taken seriously on this forum, bitcointalk members like to have profiles that they can go on and verify that you are who you claim to be. Consider it one of the unwritten rules for any project that's doing "private sales" and ICOs.

5. Currently, all we have about your team members is a little bio that anyone could have concocted. If you don't understand that fact, then you have absolutely no business of trying to get ETH from bitcointalk members even if it is a "private sale".

6. Humility goes a long way when trying to raise funds for one's project.

7. It's precisely because people are doing their research that they are coming up with the shortcomings of your project.

8. It is your lack of transparency and your complete and utter refusal to even provide the slightest proof as to who you are that is astounding. And providing this information to people on private basis is not good enough. Your background and ID should be included in your announcement for all to see.

9. Typically, projects that act in this way are scams, designed to line the pockets of the entity behind the supposed "charity".

10. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading this clearly demonstrates how uneducated you are. I’m not here to argue with you. You will have your opinion which is clearly wrong. I would highly advise you to do a little research first before coming on a public forum and displaying ignorance. Not hurting anyone but yourself. Sorry.

Again thank you for sharing with us your opinions.

Sure. Just dismiss fully legitimate and valid points as uneducated and wrong.

All the hallmarks of a scammer who cannot even answer the simplest of questions when put on the spot.

I think it's quite clear that you are nothing but an oxygen thief who's devoid of any moral compass.

Karma has a way of coming back at degenerates like yourself who steal from others under the pretence of doing charitable work.

I Dodge Bullets
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

1. You, yourself said that this private sale is for paying for the law firm. Quite how you are arguing that you are not asking for money on a public forum is beyond me.

2. Do you have any actual paperwork saying that your have passed the Howey Test? Because if you are asking for money to pay for lawyers that are supposedly advising you, then it seems that the whole process is as yet incomplete.Also the https://www.dropbox.com/s/zom1txcnpppg4eu/A%20Securities%20Law%20Framework%20for%20Charity%20Token.pdf?dl=0 is just a general outline describing the howey test.

3. If someone is going to contribute to your private sale and future ICO, one would want to be certain that the founders are not going to get arrested by the SEC. Latest example: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html

4. Any self respecting project which is trying to organize private sales and future ICOs are fully transaparent on bitcointalk in terms of who the team members are. I think you might not be aware of this fact, but for projects to be taken seriously on this forum, bitcointalk members like to have profiles that they can go on and verify that you are who you claim to be. Consider it one of the unwritten rules for any project that's doing "private sales" and ICOs.

5. Currently, all we have about your team members is a little bio that anyone could have concocted. If you don't understand that fact, then you have absolutely no business of trying to get ETH from bitcointalk members even if it is a "private sale".

6. Humility goes a long way when trying to raise funds for one's project.

7. It's precisely because people are doing their research that they are coming up with the shortcomings of your project.

8. It is your lack of transparency and your complete and utter refusal to even provide the slightest proof as to who you are that is astounding. And providing this information to people on private basis is not good enough. Your background and ID should be included in your announcement for all to see.

9. Typically, projects that act in this way are scams, designed to line the pockets of the entity behind the supposed "charity".

10. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading this clearly demonstrates how uneducated you are. I’m not here to argue with you. You will have your opinion which is clearly wrong. I would highly advise you to do a little research first before coming on a public forum and displaying ignorance. Not hurting anyone but yourself. Sorry.

Again thank you for sharing with us your opinions.

Sure. Just dismiss fully legitimate and valid points as uneducated and wrong.

All the hallmarks of a scammer who cannot even answer the simplest of questions when put on the spot.

I think it's quite clear that you are nothing but an oxygen thief who's devoid of any moral compass.

Karma has a way of coming back at degenerates like yourself who steal from others under the pretence of doing charitable work.

I'm not here to convince you of anything. We wouldn't get anywhere if we spent time trying to convince fools. Like I said, it is YOUR opinion. And we fully disagree with your points. They have zero merit to them. If they had any merit then I would be inclined to agree with you. You have the right to your opinions even if they are wrong. Thank you for contributing to this great discussion.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

If more information is better for this project. It's have a good idea and innovative i'm sure this project will be success.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

If more information is better for this project. It's have a good idea and innovative i'm sure this project will be success.

Thank you. We hope so too. New website with new information is being worked on.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

sorry but the sense of entitlement and the flat dismissal of any valid points raised by bitcointalk forum members is quite frankly beyond the pale. I tried to give you the benefit of doubt but the fact that you refuse to even answer basic questions about your little private sale is a huge scam indicator. Avoid at all costs.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

You have burnt your bridges allready revamping the website will not help u need new name new everything.

I have never met anyone reprisenting a chairity that behaves like you do.

Maybe you feel like you where provoked u let that happen you are by no means fit to be a spokesperson for anything in crypto.

Your team information should all be Linked to their various social media and linked-in accounts so they are easy to access and check up on and should be 1 to several years old.

You should before you start asking for money have deals in place with serveral chairities that will add you to their media and legitimize you.

If u dont do this you are just another Nigerian prince asking for money.

Because you are claiming to be involved with a chairity im going easy on you but the statements of others are equally correct even though they dont have the kid gloves on.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

You have burnt your bridges allready revamping the website will not help u need new name new everything.

I have never met anyone reprisenting a chairity that behaves like you do.

Maybe you feel like you where provoked u let that happen you are by no means fit to be a spokesperson for anything in crypto.

Your team information should all be Linked to their various social media and linked-in accounts so they are easy to access and check up on and should be 1 to several years old.

You should before you start asking for money have deals in place with serveral chairities that will add you to their media and legitimize you.

If u dont do this you are just another Nigerian prince asking for money.

Because you are claiming to be involved with a chairity im going easy on you but the statements of others are equally correct even though they dont have the kid gloves on.

As stated before. Not here to argue with people who have no absolutely no idea what they are talking about. A wise man once said "never argue with fools, because from a distance you can't tell the difference."

Thank you for the input and your concerns are noted.

CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

sorry but the sense of entitlement and the flat dismissal of any valid points raised by bitcointalk forum members is quite frankly beyond the pale. I tried to give you the benefit of doubt but the fact that you refuse to even answer basic questions about your little private sale is a huge scam indicator. Avoid at all costs.

Sure. You do not have to participate at all. Whether you do or not does not help us or hurt us. Please be knowledgeable going forward before posting.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Sure. You do not have to participate at all. Whether you do or not does not help us or hurt us. Please be knowledgeable going forward before posting.

I am sure you don't even know the meaning of the words you are using. All you do is spout nonsense to avoid answering direct questions that expose your scam. I see that you have graduated to insulting Legendary members now in addition to all the others you already bad-mouthed. You don't have a charitable bone in your disgusting carcass. Have a good day Mr Noah, if that is even your name and rest assured that Karma will come knocking when you least expect it.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

I am sure you don't even know the meaning of the words you are using. All you do is spout nonsense to avoid answering direct questions that expose your scam. I see that you have graduated to insulting Legendary members now in addition to all the others you already bad-mouthed. You don't have a charitable bone in your disgusting carcass. Have a good day Mr Noah, if that is even your name and rest assured that Karma will come knocking when you least expect it.

Why are you wasting your time with this? do you really believe in what you are saying? I honestly do not believe you do. It's very laughable to me. I guess common sense is not so common anymore. Again, thank you for dropping by to display your ignorance.

Take care.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 07:27:27 PM by sluppy

A wise man once said "never argue with fools, because from a distance you can't tell the difference."

Its actually a Mark Twain quote that's been miss quoted over the years by ignorant people.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”"

You are trying to get things done in the crypto space I think its safe to say I know a hell of a lot more about that then you do.

I tried to help u chose to be a schmuck.

Also your comments show you to be more of a 15-18 kid then a level-headed adult.

I actually prefer this one “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” the late great GC.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

A wise man once said "never argue with fools, because from a distance you can't tell the difference."

Its actually a Mark Twain quote that's been miss quoted over the years by ignorant people.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”"

You are trying to get things done in the crypto space I think its safe to say I know a hell of a lot more about that then you do.

I tried to help u chose to be a schmuck.

Also your comments show you to be more of a 15-18 kid then a level-headed adult.

I actually prefer this one “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” the late great GC.

Very good that you know how to use google. And you DO keep winning with experience. It's amazing. Thanks for stopping by again.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

PikachuYou is happy to announce that the OP has won the "Award for the Worst Scammer on Bitcointalk."

This idiot makes Dave Wilkinson look like a scamming god and that's telling.

CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

PikachuYou is happy to announce that the OP has won the "Award for the Worst Scammer on Bitcointalk."

You feel good about yourself for posting this? Just curious...

Thanks for stopping by.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

You feel good about yourself for posting this? Just curious...

Thanks for stopping by.

Oh absolutely!!!

I fucking cream my pants every time I come across some fucking faggot like yourself who makes an utter fool of himself at scamming.

Go invest in a pair of kneepads and start a gig at a ghetto street corner you moron.

Maybe then you'll be able to afford your next piece of rock so you can keep sucking on that glass dick.

And you can keep shove your wannabe witty comments up your ass.

YOU FAIL AT SCAMMING.

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: