Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH - worst major alt coin  (Read 93 times)
orestrus (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

ICO's heavily dependent on ETH. No more ads, more scrutiny, less interest from public. Also, another problem is Buterin. Sometimes he behaves like a kid..can't make up his mind if he stays with ETH or not. Imagine what will happen if he finally leaves this project. Now, we have problem with inflation.. He proposed cap @120, but how long will it take for community to decide? Im super glad that I took my loss bfr it's too late and invested in another alt that is much more promising. My advice : stay AWAY from ETH
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

You are writing about Buterin, and I'm thinking of Satoshi who left BTC in the early days setting his coin free. How mature was his choice to give the chance to BTC to develop without his opinion and support!! The same with Buterin is Litecoin and Charlie Lee, The price goes up and down, according to his opinion.
I am sceptical too about ETH and the ICos, because all of us who take part in bounties we get paid in this coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: